Enough talk I want action

The GOP doesn't need the media to know what's going on here. They need to pull together and even do a "democrat" if they have to. Sitting on their asses waiting for the air to clear is unacceptable.

BTW, the RNC damn well does need the MSM at least to be fair and balanced.

All I'm saying is that the GOP doesn't need the media to get information for itself. They live there. They know the scoop. As far as getting the message out to the rest of the country they can either look for other resources or give up. Currently I see them as quitters.

what the GOP needs is a charasmatic leader. They have some good people but no one has stepped up as a real leader yet. hopefully between now and 2016 someone will.

A key point here is that left wing jackasses cant admit Obama is failing. U know Bush made mistakes but he is Lincoln compared to this ass clown

the media will never admit that obama has failed, they will never admit that he is corrupt. They are totally invested in lying about him, they have been doing it since 2007.

First of all we all know the Republican party doesn't have the ear of the mainstream media witch makes it hard simply because the media is the easiest way to communicate with the American people. The Republicans are doing a poor job of telling the American people that the Democrats policies are not for the people.

An overused, piss poor excuse.

The whole problem here is their are a lot of negotiable issues in America. The GOP doesn't have a plan to get the Democrats to the table and the Democrats don't have a leader who wants to come to the table. The Democrats have 3 statements that they live by

1) The American people elected President Obama so they want these polices
2) George Bush did this
3) The Democrats are for all the people

The mainstream media runs with theses statements. I still say the GOP has to prove that the Democrats are not for the people bigger Government doesn't work

Over the last five years has been a lot of controversy surrounding the President Obama White House. I’m not going to go into detail on these subjects because that’s not my goal here. My goal is that I hear a lot of Republican Congressmen and women and Republican Senators men and women saying there going to do something about these situations. To be honest I hear a lot of talk and no action. Ladies and gentlemen the talking is over we all went through the George W Bush years they berated downgraded and humiliated every move he made its time for action

:banghead:

Ya get your panties all in a bunch over Obummer, then point out the outrages committed against Shrub. There isn't a Mexican Peso's difference between the two. Indeed it has been correctly stated that Obummer is simply Shrub's third and fourth terms as policy hasn't shifted significantly from one administration to another.
You will continue to hear a lot of GOPer Congresspuppies speak incessantly about "doing something" when in fact there is no intent to change a damn thing. All the talk is about keeping the ignorant sheep out in the hustings sending in those $5 - $50 contributions towards their efforts to keep their kids in just the "right" DC private schools.
Now if you think that this is simply an indictment of the GOPers, you are wrong. Had Mittens won, all of the above would apply to Dems and their gripes about their do nothing representatives in Mordor on the Potomac.

Your voice isn't supposed to be heard there. The only voice that counts is that of Shearson/Lehman/GE/Bank of America/Merrill Lynch/JP Morgan Chase...

Your representatives, your party (and the other guys as well) are simply lint in the right (or left) pocket of the major investment bank houses.

(and before it starts...I am well aware that Shearson Lehman no longer exists)

Last edited:
what ? like tar and feather the muslime mulatto son-of-a-whore illegal alien ? :up: ........... :laugh2: ................ :clap2:

that would be a good start, and include Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Rangel, Franken, Weiner, Wasserman-Shultz, and a few other left wing idiots.:eusa_whistle:

Redfish, i agree, but to list them individually would take all day, like you forgot Fineswine, so let's just say, ALL democRATS/liberals and any other "breed" who agree with this REGIME !! :up:

have a great weekend my friend.

W.

Want more? I'm just getting warmed up.... You think Obama would be able to pull off writing a check for $750,000,000,000 and giving it to a bunch of people who fucked up our economy?

Think he can fly $12,000,000,000 into a country we invaded without cause and just give the money away without accountability?

I'll go get another cup of coffee while you pull your head out of your ass.

you are one of the many liarberals who need to pull your lips away from Obozos head :suck: that mulatto muslime S.O.B. wrote checks worth over 7 trillion $$$$$$$$$$$$$ (7,000,000,000,000,000,000) and still counting and you assholes who are in love with him FEEEEEEL it is just fine to put 7 generations from now still in debt. :up:

asking you people to get real is like asking the oceans to stop high & low tides :up: ... :clap2:

i too can write big ! :laugh2:

Great points everyone. I feel the Republicans have to come together and put a plan of attack together. Individuals are saying things and they seem to stand alone. Become a team and go on the offensive

Here is what my opinion is of what the RNC could do. First of all replace the speaker of the house. Sorry he just doesn't look friendly to me he looks like an alcoholic and looks do matter.

Second, they need to tell the history of the Republican party and the TRUE history of the Democrat party. Not BS lies the true story it is a good story they just don't seem to want to tell it.

Third, they need to come up with another contract with America. The last time it was successful and they did what worked.

The Republican party needs young people speaking out. The Republican party needs Jindal to run for a federal office. They need to start highlighting people like him. Rand Paul stands little chance, in my opinion. Jeb Bush, forget about it. The Republican party and America needs a Reagan. Not perfect was he but we never, ever, ever, had a doubt what country he loved. If a people don't feel good about themselves we get what we have today in this country.

good points, we do need a Reagan. Jindal is doing a good job here in Lousiana, but I don't see him at the national level. If he were to run, the disengenuous media and the dems would make a big deal out of his ethnicity---sad but true.

Who?

Want more? I'm just getting warmed up.... You think Obama would be able to pull off writing a check for $750,000,000,000 and giving it to a bunch of people who fucked up our economy?

Think he can fly $12,000,000,000 into a country we invaded without cause and just give the money away without accountability?

I'll go get another cup of coffee while you pull your head out of your ass.

you are one of the many liarberals who need to pull your lips away from Obozos head :suck: that mulatto muslime S.O.B. wrote checks worth over 7 trillion $$$$$$$$$$$$$ (7,000,000,000,000,000,000) and still counting and you assholes who are in love with him FEEEEEEL it is just fine to put 7 generations from now still in debt. :up:

asking you people to get real is like asking the oceans to stop high & low tides :up: ... :clap2:

i too can write big ! :laugh2:

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

The Republican Party (RP) is dying by its own hand. To be viable it needs to weed out extremists and understand a national party needs to represent all of the citizens of the U.S. At one time the party leaders pretended to have a big tent open to everyone; once that was proved ridiculous they dropped the line and even the pretext.

There is no doubt that the RP is the party of Big Business and hold blue collar workers in disdain. Their policies exploit the low income worker, both non citizen immigrants and Americans citizens, and deceive the middle class with platitudes, false pathos and promises never fulfilled. They obfuscate issues with emotion laden propaganda and misuse words - making them pejoratives - to defame anyone who represents a threat to their one goal: Power.

Essentially the RP of today is built on a foundation of mendacity and is little different than the French Aristocracy before 1789. While the phrase, "let them eat cake" is apocryphal it exists today in the policies of the extreme members in GOP leadership, especially on the state level. Attacks on Unionism, demands that the poor pay more in taxes and the 'job creators' pay less, that those in the legislatures know better then do doctors on the needs of health for women and children and that any attempt to curtail the abuse of health insurers is a result of a Communist Conspiracy.

Unless the RP wakes up it will find itself a footnote in history.

Forum List

Back