Enough with the Hillary cult: Her admirers ignore reality, dream of worshipping a queen

Why indeed.

Enough with the Hillary cult: Her admirers ignore reality, dream of worshipping a queen

Clinton voters overlook money lust, shadowy surrogates, sociopathic policy shifts, horrific overseas record. Why?

Its a mental disease.

If anything, it is a mental disorder which could be treated. But saying so gives the Mrs. Tuzla Clinton supporters an easy out.

I really want to know why they support her. There has to be someone in the democrat party willing to run for office who is not Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I mean someone not quite as far off the rails as Sanders. I am thinking his support is based mostly on anti-Clinton.

Why indeed.

Clinton voters overlook money lust, shadowy surrogates, sociopathic policy shifts, horrific overseas record. Why?

Its a mental disease.

If anything, it is a mental disorder which could be treated. But saying so gives the Mrs. Tuzla Clinton supporters an easy out.

I really want to know why they support her. There has to be someone in the democrat party willing to run for office who is not Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I mean someone not quite as far off the rails as Sanders. I am thinking his support is based mostly on anti-Clinton.

Jim Webb was an excellent candidate for the dems, but they dumped him early on------------

I hope you are right about the Sanders voters, if so, they will most likely stay home in November.

Why indeed.

Its a mental disease.

She has spent decades maneuvering herself into the situation where it's just plain her turn and stronger candidates don't want to run against her. I don't know it it's because she's curried so much favor in the power structure or because she has so much dirt on them, but they fear her. John McCain did the same sort of thing on the Republican side. He wasn't an obvious top choice, but there was a "it's his turn" mentality.

Why indeed.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for putting bill back in the loop. He had a pretty good run, but he left a lot on the table for the next president to figure out how to resolve.

I know you might not agree but he was the worse president in my lifetime. He sullied the office. He lied under oath. His foreign policies led to 9/11. And most of all his "free" trade did exactly what was predicted.

There certainly is a Hillary cult but the Bill cult is even bigger but just as deluded.

No more Bushes no more Clintons, time to move on.

Why indeed.

Its a mental disease.

She has spent decades maneuvering herself into the situation where it's just plain her turn and stronger candidates don't want to run against her. I don't know it it's because she's curried so much favor in the power structure or because she has so much dirt on them, but they fear her. John McCain did the same sort of thing on the Republican side. He wasn't an obvious top choice, but there was a "it's his turn" mentality.

With Mrs. Tuzla Clinton, it is all about following the money.

I like Paglia a lot, but I disagree with her on this. I don't think the Democrats worship Hillary at all, this is just politics. She's the party's best hope (at least of those running) to win the White House, and that's that. The female component is important to the Identity Politics nuts, but they'd be voting for her anyway.

Why indeed.

Its a mental disease.

"It's her turn" is the key phrase. At least the democrat party isn't screwing her over like they did in 2008. Imagine if they would have run her instead of Obama. She would have beaten the weak McCain, I am pretty sure. That would have meant 8 years of her, then 8 years of a more experienced Obama. The democrats could have had a 16-year run. But they didn't and now they have the coughing criminal as their apparent candidate.

I like Paglia a lot, but I disagree with her on this. I don't think the Democrats worship Hillary at all, this is just politics. She's the party's best hope (at least of those running) to win the White House, and that's that. The female component is important to the Identity Politics nuts, but they'd be voting for her anyway.

You may be right. If she is the best they have to offer then we are in deep doo doo.

Never the less, the support for her can be based on nothing more than democrat cult worship, that is the point and I think that actually agrees with what you posted.

Why indeed.

Its a mental disease.

Jim Webb was an excellent candidate for the dems, but they dumped him early on------------

I hope you are right about the Sanders voters, if so, they will most likely stay home in November.

Not really. They will vote for Hillary long befor they consider doing the unthinkable.

Webb is a nobody. And should have been dumped early on. Anything more than bus fare home would have been a waste of money.

....Because she has all the "qualities" that gub'mint worshipers look for in a "leader". ;)

"In a democracy, the people get the government they deserve." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

Why indeed.

It's odd that you, a RWr, would imagine the Left wanting Clinton to be a Queen with no evidence of any Leftie saying so when right here we have at least one RWr declaring that he wants Drumpf to be a King.

I didn't write the article, but will admit that there is no other explanation for the support for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I rather think it is a cult then just thinking that the democrats supporting her are mindless dupes.

Why indeed.

It's odd that you, a RWr, would imagine the Left wanting Clinton to be a Queen with no evidence of any Leftie saying so when right here we have at least one RWr declaring that he wants Drumpf to be a King.
Why do folks saw "Drumpf?"

Forum List

Back