ENOUGH!!!!

The division gets wider and wider and wider. Maybe this is the plan? And y'all are falling for it hook line and sinker.

STOP.
The solution is simple, deport liberals.

Seriously, they get dumber and dumber every fucking day. I just showed FBI stats that show that black males who make up 7% of the population commit the same percentage of rapes as white males who make up 30% of the population and some stupid liberal chimed in and said "whites rape more often than blacks" even though the statistics prove exactly the opposite.

Dumb fuckers.
So because I made a fool of you with your own link, you get mad and come over to this thread to hi-jack it???...lol.

Chart shows Forcible Rapes:
White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

Less than half the number of white rapists...

Next time at least pretend to be a man and admit you were punked.
Stop trying to hi-jack other people's threads.

I've got Yurt on Ignore but I hear through the PM grapevine he's still whining and whining about me "stalking" him even though the mods warned him not to.

Someone needs to report those posts, we'll have a Yurtle-free forum!

I've got Yurt on Ignore but I hear through the PM grapevine he's still whining and whining about me "stalking" him even though the mods warned him not to.

I'm not interested in your faggy photos so you are on my shit list too.

You hate black people, because you yourself are unhappy and want desperately to assign blame for it.

If their were no blacks, you'd have to blame someone else.

I appreciate the free psych evaluation, but I don't hate black people, but I am sick of thier incessant winning about racism, and I fed with thier uncivilized behavor. Of course I'm not speaking of all blacks, but i am referring to many of them.
Blacks are not the only ones that whine incessantly about racism.

Oh I'm just as sick, if not more so, of white liberals. Thanks.

Just to be fair whining about racism is not a left / right thing.

Yeah, well half the time the conservative s have a legitimate claim, which is more than I can say for liberals.
And there folks, we have the root of the problem...

I've not seen Yurt make any posts about you, Howey.

Fuck African Americans (I hate that term) and their illegitimate frustrations and their illegitimate concerns.you and your kind are dismissive of the concerns of many whites in this country, who feel vicitimized, scapegoated and in general treated unfairly. If you suscribe to black victimhood in America you're a fucking moron, who's blind to facts and obvious to truth.

You hate black people, because you yourself are unhappy and want desperately to assign blame for it.

If their were no blacks, you'd have to blame someone else.

I appreciate the free psych evaluation, but I don't hate black people, but I am sick of thier incessant winning about racism, and I fed with thier uncivilized behavor. Of course I'm not speaking of all blacks, but i am referring to many of them.

I see, heard this speech many times ... know it by heart.

The ironic thing is you're the broken record, with your meaningless accusations of racism. The truth = racism to you people. You'd rather not have a honest, meaningfull conversation where you'd have to face harsh realities, so you want to suppress the debate with claims of racism. Who hasn't seen it before?!

What "people?" You started bad mouthing blacks And I made a comment about it. I'm either right or I'm full of shit. As far as I'm concerned, that's where it ends.

The division gets wider and wider and wider. Maybe this is the plan? And y'all are falling for it hook line and sinker.

STOP.

Seriously, they get dumber and dumber every fucking day. I just showed FBI stats that show that black males who make up 7% of the population commit the same percentage of rapes as white males who make up 30% of the population and some stupid liberal chimed in and said "whites rape more often than blacks" even though the statistics prove exactly the opposite.

Dumb fuckers.
So because I made a fool of you with your own link, you get mad and come over to this thread to hi-jack it???...lol.

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

So you're saying blacks are more likely to be rapists than whites, but there are so many more white folks that you get to display and even try to take credit for your ignorance?

I'll get right on that!

In the mean time, could you please stop talking about Yurt and how evil he is?

Its downright embarassing at thus point.

Please go get some real, actual problems and we can talk about them.

Reported for discussing the contents of PMs you stupid asshole

Fuck African Americans (I hate that term) and their illegitimate frustrations and their illegitimate concerns.you and your kind are dismissive of the concerns of many whites in this country, who feel vicitimized, scapegoated and in general treated unfairly. If you suscribe to black victimhood in America you're a fucking moron, who's blind to facts and obvious to truth.

If there were no blacks, you have to blame someone else.
If there were no blacks, then it would be the Muslims, or Latinos, or Jews. Some people just find it to mind boggling to accept the fact that we are all different. It's so easy for them to believe that blacks are violent, Mexicans are lazy, Muslims are terrorist, and Jews are greedy. It makes life so simple when you don't have to think.

STOP.

Dumb fuckers.

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

So you're saying blacks are more likely to be rapists than whites, but there are so many more white folks that you get to display and even try to take credit for your ignorance?

Unless you enjoy the limelight of stupidity, there's a simple method to dispel that nation.

Show a post where I stated Blacks "ARE MORE LIKELY" to do anything???

I stated plainly and showed the numbers that whites commit twice the number of rapes in this country.
Now, if you want to stay stuck on stupid, show that the numbers do not support that conclusion.

Reported for discussing the contents of PMs you stupid asshole

Why, you're just a little bitch. Whiny tattletale.

STOP.

Dumb fuckers.

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

Unless you enjoy the limelight of stupidity, there's a simple method to dispel that nation.

I stated plainly and showed the numbers that whites commit twice the number of rapes in this country.
Now, if you want to stay stuck on stupid, show that the numbers do not support that conclusion.
You do know there are more whites in this country than blacks.. right? Did you flunk elementary math? The post you made proves blacks are more likely. Your just too stupid to understand what you said.

STOP.

Dumb fuckers.

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

You do know there are more whites in this country than blacks.. right? Did you flunk elementary math? The post you made proves blacks are more likely. Your just too stupid to understand what you said.

1.I see you could not post anything to support your statement concerning my post.
Just proves that not only can't you count whole numbers, you can't even add them.

2. Your inability to post a link to your assertion that I made certain statements prove that you are a liar, and easily shown as such.

3. You are ssssooooooo stupid that your primitive mind can't intellectualize when to use the proper homonym "you're" instead of "your."...smh.

Again, whites commit twice the number of rapes in this country than Black people.
It's a basic fact, does that fact have a personal meaning to you perhaps???

Dumb fuckers.

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

1.I see you could not post anything to support your statement concerning my post.
Just proves that not only can't you count whole numbers, you can't even add them.

2. Your inability to post a link to your assertion that I made certain statements prove that you are a liar, and easily shown as such.

3. You are ssssooooooo stupid that your primitive mind can't intellectualize when to use the proper homonym "you're" instead of "your."...smh.

Again, whites commit twice the number of rapes in this country than Black people.

You are an idiot

My original claim was that blacks are more likely to rape than whites. You then tried to change the argument to total number of rapes.

Making you either a liar or a moron, or a liberal (meaning both a liar and a moron)

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

You are an idiot

My original claim was that blacks are more likely to rape than whites. You then tried to change the argument to total number of rapes.

Making you either a liar or a moron, or a liberal (meaning both a liar and a moron)
Little adolf, is it in your DNA not to be truthful????
Again, you ran to this thread and hi-jacked it because you were mad you could not refute my statement.

So, I tried to not make you look very stupid, however you continue to resist my efforts.

Unless you can go to the link YOU PROVIDED, look at the numbers and then state that whites don't commit twice the number of rapes in this country, you are the idiot.

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

You are an idiot

Again, you ran to this thread and hi-jacked it because you were mad you could not refute my statement.

So, I tried to not make you look very stupid, however you continue to resist my efforts.

Unless you can go to the link YOU PROVIDED, look at the numbers and then state that whites don't commit twice the number of rapes in this country, you are the idiot.

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

What the fuck does that have to do with rapes per per person of each race you fucking idiot?

I mean come on let's say 1/3 of the 225M whites in this this country are men .
Let's further say that 1/3 of the 39M blacks in this country are men

Those figures are about right to, though I haven't done the EXACT math, but since I'm using 1/3 for each race, it is irrelevant anyway.

We have 85M white men committing 9,027 rapes
We have 13M black men committing 4,512 rapes

Now, do you know how to do simple upper elementary level math?

Let's break it down to per million

1M white men commit 106 rapes
1M black men commit 347 rapes

Now , we could break it down further, but there is no point, the stats remain the same, black males are roughly 3.2 times more likely to rape than white men.

I mean seriously, do you not understand this?

Oh, and something else I discovered while doing what you are obviously too lazy/dishonest/stupid to do , you know researching something before I mouth off about it.
Milkweed claimed that white men usually rape black women.

As is usual, Milkweed is wrong

Rape and Sexual Assault Statistics Report

In 79% of reported rapes the victim and the rapist were the same race.

No matter how you look at it, you blacks are FAR more likely to rape than whites. LIkewise black women are FAR more likely to be raped than white women.

You are an idiot

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

What the fuck does that have to do with rapes per per person of each race you fucking idiot?

Those figures are about right to, though I haven't done the EXACT math, but since I'm using 1/3 for each race, it is irrelevant anyway.

Now , we could break it down further, but there is no point, the stats remain the same, black males are roughly 3.2 times more likely to rape than white men.

Oh, and something else I discovered while doing what you are obviously too lazy/dishonest/stupid to do , you know researching something before I mouth off about it.

No matter how you look at it, you blacks are FAR more likely to rape than whites. LIkewise black women are FAR more likely to be raped than white women.

Why does it matter to you? Any rape is bad.

You are an idiot

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

Why does it matter to you? Any rape is bad.

Of course any rape is bad.

It matter to me, because I can't stand people who post lies and claim they are facts.

Do you acknowledge that he is wrong and that is is PROVEN in this thread that per capita blacks rape more often than whites? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back