ENOUGH!!!!

What the fuck does that have to do with rapes per per person of each race you fucking idiot?

I mean come on let's say 1/3 of the 225M whites in this this country are men .
Let's further say that 1/3 of the 39M blacks in this country are men

Those figures are about right to, though I haven't done the EXACT math, but since I'm using 1/3 for each race, it is irrelevant anyway.

We have 85M white men committing 9,027 rapes
We have 13M black men committing 4,512 rapes

Now, do you know how to do simple upper elementary level math?

Let's break it down to per million

1M white men commit 106 rapes
1M black men commit 347 rapes

Now , we could break it down further, but there is no point, the stats remain the same, black males are roughly 3.2 times more likely to rape than white men.

I mean seriously, do you not understand this?

Oh, and something else I discovered while doing what you are obviously too lazy/dishonest/stupid to do , you know researching something before I mouth off about it.
Milkweed claimed that white men usually rape black women.

As is usual, Milkweed is wrong

Rape and Sexual Assault Statistics Report

In 79% of reported rapes the victim and the rapist were the same race.

No matter how you look at it, you blacks are FAR more likely to rape than whites. LIkewise black women are FAR more likely to be raped than white women.

Why does it matter to you? Any rape is bad.

Of course any rape is bad.

It matter to me, because I can't stand people who post lies and claim they are facts.

Do you acknowledge that he is wrong and that is is PROVEN in this thread that per capita blacks rape more often than whites? Yes or no?
The only way that he could state that I was wrong is that like you, he would have to be a liar.

The numbers don't lie, whites not only commit double the rapes of Black people, they lead in every crime categorized, save one.

No matter how you choose to ignore the fact, the numbers aren't lying.
You do know you are retarded, yes?
If you are too stupid to add two whole numbers, arrive at a sum; and then compare that sum the a third number, who's retarded?
Actually, no you aren't retarded just extremely stupid.
Face it, you are retarded.

Why does it matter to you? Any rape is bad.

It matter to me, because I can't stand people who post lies and claim they are facts.

Do you acknowledge that he is wrong and that is is PROVEN in this thread that per capita blacks rape more often than whites? Yes or no?
The only way that he could state that I was wrong is that like you, he would have to be a liar.

The numbers don't lie, whites not only commit double the rapes of Black people, they lead in every crime categorized, save one.

If you are too stupid to add two whole numbers, arrive at a sum; and then compare that sum the a third number, who's retarded?
Face it, you can't count.
If you could you would have proved the numbers incorrect.
You couldn't.

You couldn't.

Hey retard, when you pay taxes do you add up the tax? Or do you multiply the tax percentage by the total amount? If so why? Why don't you just just add up the pennies? Why do you pay less tax for a hamburger at McDonalds than you pay for a Car?

You couldn't.

Hey retard, when you pay taxes do you add up the tax? Or do you multiply the tax percentage by the total amount? If so why? Why don't you just just add up the pennies? Why do you pay less tax for a hamburger at McDonalds than you pay for a Car?
Hey retard, nobody's talking about McDonalds and cars.
We are talking about plain whole numbers.

As I stated earlier, if the numbers were incorrect then you would be attacking the numbers.
The numbers aren't incorrect and prove the simple statement I made.

Whites commit twice the number of rapes in this country than Black people.

So the only question is, is that statement factually incorrect given the numbers of rapes committed by Whites and the number committed by Black people.

Either prove the numbers incorrect or troll somewhere else.

Last edited:
The division gets wider and wider and wider. Maybe this is the plan? And y'all are falling for it hook line and sinker.

STOP.

Take my hand, Gracie, dear......

Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya.
Kumbaya, Kumbaya, Kumbaya.

As I stated earlier, if the numbers were incorrect then you would be attacking the numbers.
The nnumbers aren't incorrect and prove the simple statement I made.

So the only question is, is that statement factually incorrect given the numbers of rapes committed by Whites and the number committed by Black people.

You couldn't.

Translation: you don't know what a percentage is. How stupid does one have to be to not know what a percentage is?

You couldn't.

Translation: you don't know what a percentage is. How stupid does one have to be to not know what a percentage is?
Translation the numerical fact frightens and intimidates you, therefore you keep ignoring it.
That won't make basic addition change, whites commit twice the number of rapes than Black people in this country.

Yes, I understand racists don't like the fact, that whites are the majority of rapists in the United States.
If rape is that unpalatable to you, choose any other crime, whites will out number Black people in those categories also, save one.

You couldn't.

Translation the numerical fact frightens and intimidates you, therefore you keep ignoring it.
That won't make basic addition change, whites commit twice the number of rapes than Black people in this country.

Yes, I understand racists don't like the fact, that whites are the majority of rapists in the United States.
If rape is that unpalatable to you, choose any other crime, whites will out number Black people in those categories also, save one.
Read here:
Weighting on grouped data

Cmon you can do it, I have faith in you.. When you get to the bottom of this reading assignment you should understand what a weighted proportion is and why that is the correct statistics to use for this situation.

If you can't do it, well that just makes you look really really stupid, and if you are not stupid it makes you a liar.

Your argument is equivalent to saying all black people are murders because one black person is guilty of murder.

You couldn't.

Read here:

Cmon you can do it, I have faith in you.. When you get to the bottom of this reading assignment you should understand what a weighted proportion is and why that is the correct statistics to use for this situation.

If you can't do it, well that just makes you look really really stupid, and if you are not stupid it makes you a liar.

Your argument is equivalent to saying all black people are murders because one black person is guilty of murder.
My prior post pegs you, you are afraid of the numerical fact.
Like I said, you can't dispute the numbers...end of discussion.

Read here:

Why would I even try to dispute the meaningless numbers you cited?

Let's see if this helps.... on a daily basis there are four times as many while children born as there are black children. By your meme this means white people are FOUR TIMES MORE FERTILE than blacks.

Can you explain why so many of you black folks are infertile?

Read here:

Let's see if this helps.... on a daily basis there are four times as many while children born as there are black children. By your meme this means white people are FOUR TIMES MORE FERTILE than blacks.

So the number of white rapists is meaningless???...so the fact that they rape more people than any other group in America is meaningless???...so the FBI stats numbers are meaningless???

I get it...the numbers are meaningless unless you can attempt to slur certain people with them.

Got it...your motives are clear.

Read here:

So the number of white rapists is meaningless???...so the fact that they rape more people than any other group in America is meaningless???...so the FBI stats numbers are meaningless???

I get it...the numbers are meaningless unless you can attempt to slur certain people with them.

Numbers are meaningless without context. I'm not the one using meaningless context free numbers in a dumb ass attempt to slur a particular race.. That's you, ya dim wit.

Read here:

Numbers are meaningless without context. I'm not the one using meaningless context free numbers in a dumb ass attempt to slur a particular race.. That's you, ya dim wit.

I'm sure the numbers are "meaningless" to you, the same way that they would be to a slug...

I'm sure the numbers are "meaningless" to you, the same way that they would be to a slug...
I'll bet you think that made sense. ROFL effing retards.. How many times did you flunk 3rd grade?

I'll bet you think that made sense. ROFL effing retards.. How many times did you flunk 3rd grade?

You're a coward. A POS. You're the one slurring groups. hiding behind your keyboard. Frigging child. NVM You're blocked. Nothing worth reading will ever come from you.

You're a coward. A POS. You're the one slurring groups. hiding behind your keyboard. Frigging child. NVM You're blocked. Nothing worth reading will ever come from you.
Thank You!!!!....finally.
White rapists...the nerve they have.

Forum List

Back