ENOUGH!!!!

It matter to me, because I can't stand people who post lies and claim they are facts.

So you hate yourself? I can quote hundreds of your posts doing the ou thing. Quit whining!

Post ONE example of me posting a lie and claiming it is a fact. Just one

Ask your liberal buddy Liekhota about that, he tried for 31 pages to post a lie from me, and failed.

It matter to me, because I can't stand people who post lies and claim they are facts.

So you hate yourself? I can quote hundreds of your posts doing the ou thing. Quit whining!

Ask your liberal buddy Liekhota about that, he tried for 31 pages to post a lie from me, and failed.

We'll start here.

who will you shove Hillary under the bus for in 2016?

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

So, in 2016 which minority will a white woman get pushed aside for?

War on women!!! Ha

Hillary wasn't the more qualified candidate. Obama was because his peers at the DNC chose him to represent their party.

We'll start here.

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

War on women!!! Ha

Hillary wasn't the more qualified candidate. Obama was because his peers at the DNC chose him to represent their party.

BAHAHaHA that's an OPINION you moron.

Try again, this time prove a fact I posted was a lie...... If you can

The division gets wider and wider and wider. Maybe this is the plan? And y'all are falling for it hook line and sinker.

STOP.
:up_yours:

tell hatemongers like 007 & HenryBHough & Shootspeeders & PoliticalChic & Jeremiah & The Rabbi & Lumpy 1 & etc... to stop first :thup:

:banana:
notice how none of Dotties good bigot friends like Guno was not on his little list?....

rw'ers, like 007 & bigrebnc1775 seriously have to tone down their rhetoric here :eusa_hand:

p809rTt.jpg
no Guno?......

The division gets wider and wider and wider. Maybe this is the plan? And y'all are falling for it hook line and sinker.

STOP.
:up_yours:

tell hatemongers like 007 & HenryBHough & Shootspeeders & PoliticalChic & Jeremiah & The Rabbi & Lumpy 1 & etc... to stop first :thup:

:banana:
notice how none of Dotties good bigot friends like Guno was not on his little list?....

What a surprise..... Just like LoneLaugher claiming he trolls all liars. When what he really meant was that he trolls right wing liars while ignoring the fact that many on the left here are huge liars.

I've got Yurt on Ignore but I hear through the PM grapevine he's still whining and whining about me "stalking" him even though the mods warned him not to.

Someone needs to report those posts, we'll have a Yurtle-free forum!
you heard it through the "grapevine?.....you mean your good friend Dottie?.....

I've got Yurt on Ignore but I hear through the PM grapevine he's still whining and whining about me "stalking" him even though the mods warned him not to.

Someone needs to report those posts, we'll have a Yurtle-free forum!
I've not seen Yurt make any posts about you, Howey.
he hasnt.....but Dottie the "grapevine" will say some strange things....

We'll start here.

War on women!!! Ha

Hillary was pushed aside for Obama.....she was the better more seasoned candidate..... you party people buy everything you are told .....

1.I see you could not post anything to support your statement concerning my post.
Just proves that not only can't you count whole numbers, you can't even add them.

2. Your inability to post a link to your assertion that I made certain statements prove that you are a liar, and easily shown as such.

3. You are ssssooooooo stupid that your primitive mind can't intellectualize when to use the proper homonym "you're" instead of "your."...smh.

Again, whites commit twice the number of rapes in this country than Black people.
It's a basic fact, does that fact have a personal meaning to you perhaps???

You are an idiot

My original claim was that blacks are more likely to rape than whites. You then tried to change the argument to total number of rapes.

Making you either a liar or a moron, or a liberal (meaning both a liar and a moron)
Little adolf, is it in your DNA not to be truthful????
Again, you ran to this thread and hi-jacked it because you were mad you could not refute my statement.

So, I tried to not make you look very stupid, however you continue to resist my efforts.

Unless you can go to the link YOU PROVIDED, look at the numbers and then state that whites don't commit twice the number of rapes in this country, you are the idiot.

Chart shows Forcible Rapes:
White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

Less than half the number of white rapists...

What the fuck does that have to do with rapes per per person of each race you fucking idiot?

I mean come on let's say 1/3 of the 225M whites in this this country are men .
Let's further say that 1/3 of the 39M blacks in this country are men

Those figures are about right to, though I haven't done the EXACT math, but since I'm using 1/3 for each race, it is irrelevant anyway.

We have 85M white men committing 9,027 rapes
We have 13M black men committing 4,512 rapes

Now, do you know how to do simple upper elementary level math?

Let's break it down to per million

1M white men commit 106 rapes
1M black men commit 347 rapes

Now , we could break it down further, but there is no point, the stats remain the same, black males are roughly 3.2 times more likely to rape than white men.

I mean seriously, do you not understand this?

Oh, and something else I discovered while doing what you are obviously too lazy/dishonest/stupid to do , you know researching something before I mouth off about it.
Milkweed claimed that white men usually rape black women.

As is usual, Milkweed is wrong

Rape and Sexual Assault Statistics Report

In 79% of reported rapes the victim and the rapist were the same race.

No matter how you look at it, you blacks are FAR more likely to rape than whites. LIkewise black women are FAR more likely to be raped than white women.

Why does it matter to you? Any rape is bad.

Of course any rape is bad.

Do you acknowledge that he is wrong and that is is PROVEN in this thread that per capita blacks rape more often than whites? Yes or no?
Black people appear to be convicted at higher rates. That doesn't mean they are more likely to rape.

1.I see you could not post anything to support your statement concerning my post.
Just proves that not only can't you count whole numbers, you can't even add them.

2. Your inability to post a link to your assertion that I made certain statements prove that you are a liar, and easily shown as such.

3. You are ssssooooooo stupid that your primitive mind can't intellectualize when to use the proper homonym "you're" instead of "your."...smh.

Again, whites commit twice the number of rapes in this country than Black people.
It's a basic fact, does that fact have a personal meaning to you perhaps???

You are an idiot

My original claim was that blacks are more likely to rape than whites. You then tried to change the argument to total number of rapes.

Making you either a liar or a moron, or a liberal (meaning both a liar and a moron)
Again, you ran to this thread and hi-jacked it because you were mad you could not refute my statement.

So, I tried to not make you look very stupid, however you continue to resist my efforts.

Unless you can go to the link YOU PROVIDED, look at the numbers and then state that whites don't commit twice the number of rapes in this country, you are the idiot.

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

What the fuck does that have to do with rapes per per person of each race you fucking idiot?

Those figures are about right to, though I haven't done the EXACT math, but since I'm using 1/3 for each race, it is irrelevant anyway.

Now , we could break it down further, but there is no point, the stats remain the same, black males are roughly 3.2 times more likely to rape than white men.

Oh, and something else I discovered while doing what you are obviously too lazy/dishonest/stupid to do , you know researching something before I mouth off about it.

No matter how you look at it, you blacks are FAR more likely to rape than whites. LIkewise black women are FAR more likely to be raped than white women.

Do you acknowledge that he is wrong and that is is PROVEN in this thread that per capita blacks rape more often than whites? Yes or no?
The only way that he could state that I was wrong is that like you, he would have to be a liar.

The numbers don't lie, whites not only commit double the rapes of Black people, they lead in every crime categorized, save one.

No matter how you choose to ignore the fact, the numbers aren't lying.

You are an idiot

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

Black people appear to be convicted at higher rates. That doesn't mean they are more likely to rape.
Link?

You are an idiot

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

The only way that he could state that I was wrong is that like you, he would have to be a liar.

The numbers don't lie, whites not only commit double the rapes of Black people, they lead in every crime categorized, save one.

You do know you are retarded, yes?

White Rapist 9,027
Black Rapist 4,512

2x4,512=9,024

You do know you are retarded, yes?
If you are too stupid to add two whole numbers, arrive at a sum; and then compare that sum the a third number, who's retarded?
Actually, no you aren't retarded just extremely stupid.

Forum List

Back