ENOUGH!!!!

I'm tired of it. The bickering, fighting, name calling, stupid threads calling everyone racist due to opposing views, friend turning on friend, insults, dissing, the frantic feeding off each others HATE.

Time to go wandering around again. Pinterest, Twitter, SS, other places. I'll swing by when people go back to being just regular fun and witty assholes instead of foaming rabid assholes.

Oh, I see....you're so sick of it, you start a thread about it.

If you don't want to be called a racist, don't act like one. Pretty simple.

It's hard to be civil when the meme from the left is power hungry authoritarians calling profit evil to rally the troops, then turning around and taking said evil profit for redistribution to their friends & allies, nudge wink have some more, have some more, and the meme from the right is to make war on well everything, and both sides don't give a shit about hard working families... oh no those families are to be strapped down and bled dry as human cows.

But hey come join us over at the alternative party, the libertarian party where life is about liberty not authority.

Fuck African Americans (I hate that term) and their illegitimate frustrations and their illegitimate concerns.you and your kind are dismissive of the concerns of many whites in this country, who feel vicitimized, scapegoated and in general treated unfairly. If you suscribe to black victimhood in America you're a fucking moron, who's blind to facts and obvious to truth.

You hate black people, because you yourself are unhappy and want desperately to assign blame for it.

If their were no blacks, you'd have to blame someone else.

I appreciate the free psych evaluation, but I don't hate black people, but I am sick of thier incessant winning about racism, and I fed with thier uncivilized behavor. Of course I'm not speaking of all blacks, but i am referring to many of them.

Fuck African Americans (I hate that term) and their illegitimate frustrations and their illegitimate concerns.you and your kind are dismissive of the concerns of many whites in this country, who feel vicitimized, scapegoated and in general treated unfairly. If you suscribe to black victimhood in America you're a fucking moron, who's blind to facts and obvious to truth.

You hate black people, because you yourself are unhappy and want desperately to assign blame for it.

I appreciate the free psych evaluation, but I don't hate black people, but I am sick of thier incessant winning about racism, and I fed with thier uncivilized behavor. Of course I'm not speaking of all blacks, but i am referring to many of them.

I see, heard this speech many times ... know it by heart.

I'm tired of it. The bickering, fighting, name calling, stupid threads calling everyone racist due to opposing views, friend turning on friend, insults, dissing, the frantic feeding off each others HATE.

Time to go wandering around again. Pinterest, Twitter, SS, other places. I'll swing by when people go back to being just regular fun and witty assholes instead of foaming rabid assholes.

Gracie called me a worthless drunk, but ... that was OK; I am.

:booze:

Rather incongruent with her more recent position of "hey, stop the hate, peoples!!!"

:dev3:

I see, heard this speech many times ... know it by heart.

The ironic thing is you're the broken record, with your meaningless accusations of racism. The truth = racism to you people. You'd rather not have a honest, meaningfull conversation where you'd have to face harsh realities, so you want to suppress the debate with claims of racism. Who hasn't seen it before?!

Blacks are not the only ones that whine incessantly about racism.

Oh I'm just as sick, if not more so, of white liberals. Thanks.

Just to be fair whining about racism is not a left / right thing.

Just to be fair whining about racism is not a left / right thing.

Yeah, well half the time the conservative s have a legitimate claim, which is more than I can say for liberals.

The divide has grown deeper. The rift tearing apart the nation. Hostilities may take generations to mend. Will we ever heal?

I honestly don't see how anybody can support Microsoft.

It's hard to be civil when the meme from the left is power hungry authoritarians calling profit evil to rally the troops, then turning around and taking said evil profit for redistribution to their friends & allies, nudge wink have some more, have some more, and the meme from the right is to make war on well everything, and both sides don't give a shit about hard working families... oh no those families are to be strapped down and bled dry as human cows.

But hey come join us over at the alternative party, the libertarian party where life is about liberty not authority.
I am a registered Libertarian, but, it pisses me off when Libertarians run with the result that Dems win, or in the case of LA, Dems make a runoff necessary, costing even more money.

Rather incongruent with her more recent position of "hey, stop the hate, peoples!!!"

Don't listen to the dingbat. You're not worthless! :D

She told me that she hopes thugs burn my house down. LOL!

Damn, worthless is rather judgemental isn't it?

I find great worth in your humor.

Some folks need a cob up the ass removal kit.

I am a registered Libertarian, but, it pisses me off when Libertarians run with the result that Dems win, or in the case of LA, Dems make a runoff necessary, costing even more money.
Well then, we need a better voting system. Some states have run-off elections if no one gets 50%. That's a start.

The division gets wider and wider and wider. Maybe this is the plan? And y'all are falling for it hook line and sinker.

STOP.
It's understandable that you and most others on the right would just like to see this all go away, so you won't have to hear the frustration and concerns of African-Americans – but that's not how it works in a free and democratic society; citizens are at liberty to express their opinions, you're at liberty to not listen and close your mind, but not to compel anyone to stop.

Hell C Clayton we have been hearing about it since the 40, 50's and sixties. Something actually got done in the 60's and 70's and most was done peacefully.
Then the riots started and nothing has happened much after words other than complete destruction in the Black communities.
We have come a long way since the 50's and I'm starting to see it happen again with the same hate speech and I am sick of it.
Many of us fought long and hard to get blacks their freedoms from actual real racism and the right for me and my black girl friend to not be afraid to walk together like we were in the 3rd grade in the late 50's.
We heard from black and white people whom two 7 year old girls should never have even heard that hateful language yet alone defend each other when it happened.
We are still friends to this day and it is breaking our hearts to see the gains made going down the tubes from such hate.

Forum List

Back