Enter Lebanon- wonder what al-Baghdadi will do next?

Lebanon detains wife and son of Al-Baghdadi
Family members of ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi detained by army at Syria-Lebanon border crossing, officials say.

Lebanon detains wife and son of Al-Baghdadi - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
any idea why she was escaping to Lebanon? It might have
been her own initiative-------get away from -----all that.

What I find very interesting is that an Englishman is checking out the news on Al Jazeera and bypassing what his own British newspapers have said about this. Maybe he thinks that Al Jazeera, an Arab newspaper owned by the government of Qatar, is more trustworthy than his own as well as other news sources such as Reuters.

Google+

Family members of ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi detained by army at Syria-Lebanon border crossing, officials say.

What I find very interesting is that an Englishman is checking out the news on Al Jazeera and bypassing what his own British newspapers have said about this. Maybe he thinks that Al Jazeera, an Arab newspaper owned by the government of Qatar, is more trustworthy than his own as well as other news sources such as Reuters.

Google+
Yes, it's far more important to only read sources that agree with you and that confirm what you've always 'known'.

According to news sources Al-Baghdadi might be critically wounded or even dead.

again? or is this report the old one?

That appears to be an old report which has never been verified one way or other. However, I was reading today that he gave a Friday Sermon in the mosque so it looks like he is still on his feet, unless he has a double.

Early last month as far as I know Rosie.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-leader-critically-wounded-in-air-strike.html

I'm sorry Sally, but's an Al Arabiya News article.

That's quite OK. Arab news sources tell the news also and I often bring up articles from them, but when someone runs to Al Jazeera first and bypasses his own newspapers where this event was also reported, to me that is very telling. I happened to read about this on the AOL news today.

That appears to be an old report which has never been verified one way or other. However, I was reading today that he gave a Friday Sermon in the mosque so it looks like he is still on his feet, unless he has a double.
I can't seem to find any reports later than early November.

I don't remember where I read it, and all the news today is about his wife in Lebanon. However, I just signed up for Google to alert me if they hear any new news about him, and I will pass it on.

I don't remember where I read it, and all the news today is about his wife in Lebanon. However, I just signed up for Google to alert me if they hear any new news about him, and I will pass it on.

someone should slip thorazine into his coffee

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-leader-critically-wounded-in-air-strike.html

That's quite OK. Arab news sources tell the news also and I often bring up articles from them, but when someone runs to Al Jazeera first and bypasses his own newspapers where this event was also reported, to me that is very telling. I happened to read about this on the AOL news today.
Sally, the experience of the lead-up to the Iraq war shows that Western papers are just as prone to propaganda as anywhere else.

Sally, the experience of the lead-up to the Iraq war shows that Western papers are just as prone to propaganda as anywhere else.

I am sure there is propaganda in all newspapers around the world. I just found it quite telling that an Englishman would first off go to Al Jazeera when this was reported in many other outlets, especially English ones.

Is it possible to slip some in pancake flour along with lithium?

Pancakes for jihadists ISIS shares new online cooking tips RT News

Is it possible to slip some in pancake flour along with lithium?

Pancakes for jihadists ISIS shares new online cooking tips RT News

I am not entirely sure that Lithium would help----BIGDADDY
does not seem manic-----just nuts --------actually---they say---
that arsenic tastes sweet-----and you can dose it out over
a long period of time. ------an excellent side effect---it's a painful
death------damned unpleasant------

Google+

Whyever would you find THAT interesting? Oh, just an update for you, Al Jazeera isn't "government owned", if it ever was, it's changed it's status to a 'private institution of public utility' and to respond to your child-like interest, Al-jazeera's international presence is second only to that of the BBC and I like to get my news from as many different sources as possible; including Reuters, AP, RT, CNN, etc. I caught the story on al-Jazeera first and thought I'd post it as a newsworthy incident worthy of discussion.

Feel free to read as much "ulterior motive" into my action as your addled little girl's brain can cope with, if it gives your life some meaning or purpose. Bye.:)

Google+

Whyever would you find THAT interesting? Oh, just an update for you, Al Jazeera isn't "government owned", if it ever was, it's changed it's status to a 'private institution of public utility' and to respond to your child-like interest, Al-jazeera's international presence is second only to that of the BBC and I like to get my news from as many different sources as possible; including Reuters, AP, RT, CNN, etc. I caught the story on al-Jazeera first and thought I'd post it as a newsworthy incident worthy of discussion.

Feel free to read as much "ulterior motive" into my action as your addled little girl's brain can cope with, if it gives your life some meaning or purpose. Bye.:)

You make no point rat. To suggest that Al Jazeerah is
a disinterested party is silly It need not be "government 'owned" Al Quaeda is not government owned either.
BTW----the latest news-------Mr BIGDADDY has denied that the chick detained in Lebanon is his wife

But then again, mebbe not...

Iraq says woman detained in Lebanon is not Baghdadi wife
Wed Dec 3, 2014 - Iraq's Interior Ministry said on Wednesday that a woman detained by Lebanese authorities was not the wife of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, but the sister of a man convicted of bombings in southern Iraq.
"The one detained by Lebanese authorities was Saja Abdul Hamid al-Dulaimi, sister of Omar Abdul Hamid al-Dulaimi who is detained by authorities and sentenced to death for his participation in ... explosions," ministry spokesman Brigadier General Saad Maan told Reuters. "The wives of the terrorist al-Baghdadi are Asmaa Fawzi Mohammed al-Dulaimi and Esraa Rajab Mahel al-Qaisi, and there is no wife in the name of Saja al-Dulaimi," he said.

Maan said Saja Dulaimi had fled to Syria where she was detainees by authorities. She was part of a group of female detainees freed in exchange for the release of a group of nuns captured by Islamist rebels in Syria, he said.

Security officials in Lebanon said on Tuesday the Lebanese army had detained a wife and daughter of Baghdadi's as they crossed from Syria late last month.

They were detained in northern Lebanon after the woman was found with a fake passport, officials said. Investigators were questioning her at the Lebanese Defense Ministry.

Iraq says woman detained in Lebanon is not Baghdadi wife Reuters

But then again, mebbe not...

Iraq says woman detained in Lebanon is not Baghdadi wife
Wed Dec 3, 2014 - Iraq's Interior Ministry said on Wednesday that a woman detained by Lebanese authorities was not the wife of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, but the sister of a man convicted of bombings in southern Iraq.
"The one detained by Lebanese authorities was Saja Abdul Hamid al-Dulaimi, sister of Omar Abdul Hamid al-Dulaimi who is detained by authorities and sentenced to death for his participation in ... explosions," ministry spokesman Brigadier General Saad Maan told Reuters. "The wives of the terrorist al-Baghdadi are Asmaa Fawzi Mohammed al-Dulaimi and Esraa Rajab Mahel al-Qaisi, and there is no wife in the name of Saja al-Dulaimi," he said.

Maan said Saja Dulaimi had fled to Syria where she was detainees by authorities. She was part of a group of female detainees freed in exchange for the release of a group of nuns captured by Islamist rebels in Syria, he said.

Security officials in Lebanon said on Tuesday the Lebanese army had detained a wife and daughter of Baghdadi's as they crossed from Syria late last month.

They were detained in northern Lebanon after the woman was found with a fake passport, officials said. Investigators were questioning her at the Lebanese Defense Ministry.

Iraq says woman detained in Lebanon is not Baghdadi wife Reuters

>>
According to media reports, Dulaimi’s identity was first revealed by Abu Maan al-Suri, a Nusra Front member who said Baghdadi’s wife had been among the detained female prisoners who were released.

Dulaimi, according to al-Suri, had been detained alongside her two sons and smaller brother.

Details about her early life are sketchy.

Dulaimi’s first husband was an Iraqi named Fallah Ismail Jassem, a leading member of the Rashideen Army who was gunned down by the Iraqi army in the province of Anbar in 2010, according to media reports.

There are also unconfirmed reports that suggest Saja al-Dulaimi may have worked as a hair dresser. Others say she may have worked as a seamstress in Anbar province and Al-Amryiah in Baghdad.

Dulaimi’s family allegedly all adhere to the ideology of ISIS, including her father Ibrahim Dulaimi, a so-called ISIS “emir” in Syria who was reportedly killed in September 2013 during an operation against the Syrian army in Deir Attiyeh.

Her sister, Duaa, was allegedly behind a suicide attack that targeted a Kurdish gathering in Arbil, according to some reports.<<al-Arabiya

Forum List

Back