ENTIRE impeachment thing makes no sense

And then had to wait for three years for him to do something to deserve it.

it’s not terribly surprising. Trump has no idea what he’s doing.

This wins stupid post of the day.....
Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Oh it's straightforward alright....

Dems were looking for an impeachable crime without a crime.
Or they were looking for an impeachable crime.

Is it that surprising? Trump is a dodgy character with no knowledge of government.

Yet he has created the best economy and job numbers we've seen in decades.

Did he? Seems the economy is about the same as the Obama era.

Is it that surprising? Trump is a dodgy character with no knowledge of government.

Trump may be out of his element in government, Government is not real estate.

But he went up against Vince McMahon in a hair match, Jim Ross pointed out Trump was out of his element there.

He's a fast learner, and make no mistake about it, the libs are in for a Royal Schlonging.
He’s learning what he can get away with.

Really? I don't remember 3 1/2% unemployment and 28000 Dow Industrials during the Obamunist Regime.

Really? I don't remember 3 1/2% unemployment and 28000 Dow Industrials during the Obamunist Regime.

Wasn’t unemployment falling consistently for years prior to Trump?

No one will be executed.

You may be correct...time will tell.

But the president of the United States was on TV yesterday saying "This was an attempt to overthrow the US government".

THAT is a death penalty crime!
Trump is an demagogue whipping people up into a frenzy.
Yes.

Democrats are in such a frenzy they're impeaching him on vague charges with no witnesses and no victim and no proof.

No one will be executed.

But the president of the United States was on TV yesterday saying "This was an attempt to overthrow the US government".

Yes.

Democrats are in such a frenzy they're impeaching him on vague charges with no witnesses and no victim and no proof.
Well at least they aren’t babbling about treason, coups and executions. I swear, there’s a lot of violent fantasies on the right. It’s downright creepy.

Nope.

20+ year high in wage growth rate including higher take home pay growth.

60 year low unemployment, highest employment % ever.

Highest employment ever for many groups, ever.

Record 401k growth.

Record taxes to gubmit

Thanks largely to tax cuts/reform and deregulation.

Hopefully we'll take the House next year and pass more tax reform/cuts, and Keep America Great.

No one will be executed.

Yes.

Well at least they aren’t babbling about treason, coups and executions. I swear, there’s a lot of violent fantasies on the right. It’s downright creepy.

It is treasonous and a coup attempt, to try and overturn a legitimate election of a legitimate President.

Execution, traditionally by drawing and quartering, is the traditional punishment for High Fucking Treason.

The economy has been steadily advancing since 2010.

But if you believe Trumpybear we jumped from around 40%+ unemployment to 5% almost overnight......

Why do we still have a trillion dollar deficit? Shouldn't that be going down now in such a strong economy? How does government spending/borrowing effect the economy?

last week Trumpdrones were begging the dems to impeach Trump

today they cant figure out why or how their wish came true, and suddenly the entire world is out to get them -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nope.

20+ year high in wage growth rate including higher take home pay growth.

60 year low unemployment, highest employment % ever.

Highest employment ever for many groups, ever.

Record 401k growth.

Record taxes to gubmit

Thanks largely to tax cuts/reform and deregulation.

Hopefully we'll take the House next year and pass more tax reform/cuts, and Keep America Great.
Unemployment was falling before Trump, was it not? Wages were going up before Trump too.

I know, I know, unemployment is down but that’s because of a ten year tend of consistent job creation. There’s not any real change here.

No
But when it was, it was due to people no longer looking for work - not because they were hired.

No one will be executed.

Yes.

It is treasonous and a coup attempt, to try and overturn a legitimate election of a legitimate President.

Execution, traditionally by drawing and quartering, is the traditional punishment for High Fucking Treason.

In our Republic, Impeachment of a person elected to the office of the President is 100% Constitutional. Therefore it is not an attempted overthrow of the Constitution, or treason. Only an authoritarian would believe such hyperbole nonsense. However to cast treasonous aspersions at the Democrats for doing what they believe is the constitutional remedy to a corrupt president, is slander.

No
But when it was, it was due to people no longer looking for work - not because they were hired.
You sure? Like, have you gone and looked at the numbers or are you just saying something you heard, maybe on the radio or something.

No one will be executed.

Yes.

Yeah well, traditionally there has not been a half black ex-Resident involved.
It all leads back to him - no harm will be allowed to come to him.
The Democrats will burn the entire country down before they will acknowledge that experiment as a mistake.

1. Couldn’t impeach him until he did something impeachable.

2. Abuse of office is close enough.

3. The trade deal with get a few days of coverage maybe. This takes away the talking point that the House is too focused on impeachment to do anything else.

4. Appeasing the base is enough. Obama, Schiff, Biden. None of them are going to testify in the Senate.

5. It’s a fair point. Seems to be why they’re trying to get it done so quickly.

He's being impeached for winning the election. That's the bottom line.

You guys do what you want. The American people aren't going to support this over something so petty and you may very well walk this man right back into the White House another four years when you could have defeated him by simply acting like mature adults.

Just remember that whatever you do to the Republicans they can turn right around and do it back to you at the next opportunity.

And yet they waited for years after he won to impeach him. Well, that’s because Trump has to give them something to impeach him for.

You don’t think the American people care if the president is trying to cheat in the election?

I'm done arguing with mentally challenged dotards like yourself. The results will speak for themselves and you'll either learn from it or not.
Depends on how many mentally challenged dotards like yourself come out to vote for Donald “I’m above the law” Trump.
1. Couldn’t impeach him until he did something impeachable.

2. Abuse of office is close enough.

3. The trade deal with get a few days of coverage maybe. This takes away the talking point that the House is too focused on impeachment to do anything else.

4. Appeasing the base is enough. Obama, Schiff, Biden. None of them are going to testify in the Senate.

5. It’s a fair point. Seems to be why they’re trying to get it done so quickly.

He's being impeached for winning the election. That's the bottom line.

You guys do what you want. The American people aren't going to support this over something so petty and you may very well walk this man right back into the White House another four years when you could have defeated him by simply acting like mature adults.

Just remember that whatever you do to the Republicans they can turn right around and do it back to you at the next opportunity.

And yet they waited for years after he won to impeach him. Well, that’s because Trump has to give them something to impeach him for.

You don’t think the American people care if the president is trying to cheat in the election?

I'm done arguing with mentally challenged dotards like yourself. The results will speak for themselves and you'll either learn from it or not.
Colfax is old? I thought he must be in his teens, myself.

I'm still trying to work out whether extreme partisanship has a diminishing effect on intelligence or if only those with diminished intelligence become extreme partisans.

the Dems ignoring what the Bidens have done while focusing on Trump reminds me of that small town cop who ignore his local fellow buzzing past him at 110 and then pulls over the guy with the out of states played for going 56.

1552336442205.png
TV
last week Trumpdrones were begging the dems to impeach Trump

today they cant figure out why or how their wish came true, and suddenly the entire world is out to get them -

:abgg2q.jpg:
You really think Democrats embarrassing themselves is a good think?

Expect to see a lot of
Screen-Shot-2019-09-25-at-4.38.56-PM.png
1552336442205.png

No
You sure? Like, have you gone and looked at the numbers or are you just saying something you heard, maybe on the radio or something.

I'm sure

Forum List

Back