Entire US Senate called to the White House for NK briefing...

Trump is trying a ratings week.

He needs all the help he can get.

I seriously doubt this has anything to do with trying to improve his ratings. This is serious business
Everything, serious or not, is about his ratings first and foremost.
Proof?
You get nothing, because you can't be objective, factual, evidence, and use critical thinking.

You are a homer, sonny. So not "just once more" for you.
No because you are totally full of shit. Like Trump would start a war because he wants ratings. If the election was today, he would still beat Hillary. You can also thank your hero for Trump. So get over it and let the adults handle it.
Then why he can't he govern efficiently and competently? Other than Gorsuch, whom I have come to like once I researched him, your Orangeness has been stumbling for almost 100 days. Yea, the freek could start war for ratings. Easily.

Wonder if it will be aired?

Don't worry, there are enough self serving anti-Trump rats who will leak the details to the media regardless, to hell with the safety of the military. Even if they are sworn to secrecy, you know they will stir the pot for political purposes.

A sad but accurate reality in 2017.

Nothing new, you won't get the truth from anyone. We'll make up some bogus bullshit for a war, we'll find out later it was bullshit, and we'll do nothing. You know, like ever since WWII.

I don't think the daily accelerated threats from Kim is making up 'some bogus bullshit' for a war. How much longer should we just sit back & let that little bugger dance a jig before he actually follows thru with those threats & is capable of hitting the target? Just because he hasn't yet, doesn't mean he won't figure it out.

N.Korean media issue threat to 'wipe out' US
How is what he's doing any different that what Don is doing?

You’re aware we sold N Korea nuclear reactors a mere two years before we placed them on an “axis of evil” list, yeah? Sold from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. Under a plan initiated during the Clinton administration and completed under the Bush administration. And Bush provided US taxpayer funding to assist N Korea in sealing the deal.

So why did you help lil'Kim buy nuclear reactors from Don’s old company?

other than wiping out the entire nation of north korea, what can Trump actually do?

We do not know the various places where they keep their nukes....so there is no target to hit as far as that is concerned? :dunno:

Does Trump really want to kill millions of people?
You have not seen a fine granular aerial photo lately have you.

You can tell if the gook sandwich has bologna or cheese or both on it.
they said in the news that our intel' agencies do NOT KNOW where the nukes are kept.
They sort of do, at least where they're being tested. I heard someone mention 23 sites where nuclear weapons are being stored/built whatever--somewhere over the weekend. I am suprisingly not finding recent articles except out of Britain. A news blackout is okay, though, if it helps strategically.

_91080183_north_korea_nuclear_tests_624map_v5.png

So do you really believe the crazy Kim will really strike the US without believing it simply would be a suicide pact for his whole Nation?

I think his threats are simply verbal threats to combat Pres Trump's verbal threats....and Kim does not want to die or have his nation wiped off the face of this earth.

I wish I could agree with you & not take him seriously.....but Kim is a crazy fanatic and doesn't think or rationalize like normal people do. I wouldn't take the chance.
I think he likes his life more than ya think....

and attacking the USA in any manner would not lead to war with him, it would simply be Kim's and his nation's ANNIHILATION...there would be nothing left.

He is crazy, but he also loves his life and power, and simply is not crazy enough to give all of that up, ever...imo.

I disagree.

I believe he is stupid enough to push Trump to the point Trump order the attack.

Maybe with any other President it would not happen, but with Trump war with North Korea is happening and Kim days are number.
Meh, maybe we'll just sell them some more reactors from Rumsfeld's old company and slide them more US taxpayer funding to help them pay for them.

I seriously doubt this has anything to do with trying to improve his ratings. This is serious business
This whole presidency thing is serious business, and trump is always concerned about his ratings.

The only ones worried about ratings is the left..
ah, so when someone "disses" trump and he throws a twitter tantrum like an overgrown man-baby, that has nothing to do with his overinflated ego and worry about his image?

LIVE: Emergency White House Meeting Over North Korea
Infowars’ Rob Dew and Owen Shroyer break down the latest on the North Korea situation including the phone call between President Trump and China over escalating tensions in the region.

LIVE

View attachment 123152

Idiots in their live action

LIVE: EMERGENCY WHITE HOUSE MEETING OVER NORTH KOREA
President Xi Urges Restraint on North Korea in Phone Call

Everything, serious or not, is about his ratings first and foremost.
Proof?
You get nothing, because you can't be objective, factual, evidence, and use critical thinking.

You are a homer, sonny. So not "just once more" for you.
No because you are totally full of shit. Like Trump would start a war because he wants ratings. If the election was today, he would still beat Hillary. You can also thank your hero for Trump. So get over it and let the adults handle it.
Then why he can't he govern efficiently and competently? Other than Gorsuch, whom I have come to like once I researched him, your Orangeness has been stumbling for almost 100 days. Yea, the freek could start war for ratings. Easily.
He has given 3 billion dollars to minority schools to it easier for them to get college loans.
He also signed a bill so veterans can go to doctors in the private sector. So they don't have to wait for treatment.
There is more, but the veteran thing by itself makes me happy if that is all he did.

Wonder if it will be aired?

Don't worry, there are enough self serving anti-Trump rats who will leak the details to the media regardless, to hell with the safety of the military. Even if they are sworn to secrecy, you know they will stir the pot for political purposes.

A sad but accurate reality in 2017.

Nothing new, you won't get the truth from anyone. We'll make up some bogus bullshit for a war, we'll find out later it was bullshit, and we'll do nothing. You know, like ever since WWII.

I don't think the daily accelerated threats from Kim is making up 'some bogus bullshit' for a war. How much longer should we just sit back & let that little bugger dance a jig before he actually follows thru with those threats & is capable of hitting the target? Just because he hasn't yet, doesn't mean he won't figure it out.

N.Korean media issue threat to 'wipe out' US
How is what he's doing any different that what Don is doing?

You’re aware we sold N Korea nuclear reactors a mere two years before we placed them on an “axis of evil” list, yeah? Sold from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. Under a plan initiated during the Clinton administration and completed under the Bush administration. And Bush provided US taxpayer funding to assist N Korea in sealing the deal.

So why did you help lil'Kim buy nuclear reactors from Don’s old company?

Don who? Rumsfeld or Trump?

The difference between Kim & Trump is that Kim has been doing this 'sabre rattling' for awhile now and each time has stepped up the threats and I really don't think Trump has been playing along.........but getting positioned to wipe him out.

other than wiping out the entire nation of north korea, what can Trump actually do?

We do not know the various places where they keep their nukes....so there is no target to hit as far as that is concerned? :dunno:

they said in the news that our intel' agencies do NOT KNOW where the nukes are kept.
They sort of do, at least where they're being tested. I heard someone mention 23 sites where nuclear weapons are being stored/built whatever--somewhere over the weekend. I am suprisingly not finding recent articles except out of Britain. A news blackout is okay, though, if it helps strategically.

But The Old Fool says it can't be!

But The Old Fool says it can't be!
Who's the Old Fool?

This whole presidency thing is serious business, and trump is always concerned about his ratings.

ah, so when someone "disses" trump and he throws a twitter tantrum like an overgrown man-baby, that has nothing to do with his overinflated ego and worry about his image?

That has nothing to do with this

So for an update, MSN has also included the story with a few more details.

Entire Senate being called to White House for North Korea briefing

The entire U.S. Senate has been invited to the White House for a briefing Wednesday on the North Korea situation, amid escalating tensions over the country’s missile tests and bellicose rhetoric.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer confirmed the upcoming briefing, for all 100 senators, on Monday.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dunford and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats plan to provide the update to lawmakers.

It is rare for the entire Senate to be invited to such a briefing.

Spicer clarified that while the event will take place on the White House campus, it is technically a Senate briefing and Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., is the one who convened it.

BBAhcBX.img
© FoxNews.com Andrew Peek provides insight on the options the White House is weighing against Pyongyang The briefing, first reported by Reuters, was confirmed after Trump earlier spoke to the leaders of both China and Japan.

Trump spoke by phone with Chinese President Xi Jinping and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

Xi told Trump that China strongly opposed North Korea’s nuclear weapons program and hoped “all parties will exercise restraint and avoid aggravating the situation,” according to Chinese broadcaster CCTV. Trump hopes China could increase pressure on its isolated ally instead of using military options or trying to overthrow Kim Jong Un’s regime.

Trump and Abe agreed to urge North Korea to refrain from provocative actions.

Meanwhile, U.S. commercial satellite images indicated increased activity around North Korea’s nuclear test site, while Kim has said that the country’s preparation for an ICBM launch is in its “final stage.”

South Korea’s Defense Ministry has said the North appears ready to conduct such "strategic provocations" at any time. South Korean Acting Prime Minister Hwang Kyo-ahn has instructed his military to strengthen its "immediate response posture" in case North Korea does something significant on the April 25 anniversary of its military. North Korea often marks significant dates by displaying military capability.

On Monday, Trump also had lunch with ambassadors of countries on the U.N. Security Council. Ahead of the meeting, Trump called for “big reforms” at the U.N. and criticizing its handling of recent events in Syria and North Korea – but said it has “tremendous potential.”

"You just don't see the United Nations, like, solving conflicts. I think that's going to start happening now," he said.

Wednesday 4/26/2017 should be an interesting news day.

Nope, tomorrow the 25th.....they like to celebrate their holidays with military action and tomorrow marks an anniversary (100th?) of their own military. If there is going to be fireworks, it will happen tomorrow.....their time.

That has nothing to do with this

Aries has a thing though about posting things that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread they are posting in :rolleyes-41:

So do you really believe the crazy Kim will really strike the US without believing it simply would be a suicide pact for his whole Nation?

I think his threats are simply verbal threats to combat Pres Trump's verbal threats....and Kim does not want to die or have his nation wiped off the face of this earth.

I wish I could agree with you & not take him seriously.....but Kim is a crazy fanatic and doesn't think or rationalize like normal people do. I wouldn't take the chance.
I think he likes his life more than ya think....

and attacking the USA in any manner would not lead to war with him, it would simply be Kim's and his nation's ANNIHILATION...there would be nothing left.

He is crazy, but he also loves his life and power, and simply is not crazy enough to give all of that up, ever...imo.

That really doesn't make much sense......if he's not crazy enough to give all of that up.....then why would he keep thumbing his nose at the US that has 100x's the military & arsenal than he does??? That in itself is suicide.
it hasn't been suicide for his grandfather, or his father or for himself when they saber rattled....why would he believe it would change? Talk is cheap, talk and threaten and act big so your people will think you are strong is all they have ever done....and same with us back at them....it's sort of a dance and an art in diplomacy that's been going on for decades...

I'm afraid the writing is on the wall.

NK's fuel has been cut.

It's Deja Vu (yeah, I wasn't alive) with FDR cutting Japan's fuel shortly before Pearl Harbor.

Cut by whom?

Forum List

Back