Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
The claim is a reduction of bird deaths by 72%

now the only question is can we trust libs who lie about EVERYTHING involving the lost secrets of Atlantis to tell the truth about this?

One blade is only 30%. Are they suggesting birds will magically miss the other two white blades now because of one black one? I’m impressed the experts could calculate the one bad blade responsible for all birds deaths! I’m laughing

Lolol 😃😃😃 that's what Trump thought.
Because that’s a fact. Paid for with commercial invoices accompanying the product. Paid for by…. Either the company shipping it or the company receiving it. Business. When the products hit customs do you think customs pay for it? Hahaha haha

One blade is only 30%. Are they suggesting birds will magically miss the other two white blades now because of one black one? I’m impressed the experts could calculate the one bad blade responsible for all birds deaths! I’m laughing
I have read a lot about this since I first posted about it 2 years ago. It seems that painting one blade black allows birds to see the threat.

A wind farm company admitted killing 150 eagles in the US and was fined $8 million. Almost all died from being hit by the blades.

• seems a small amount to be fined when the symbols of the US and protected species is being exterminated. Where is the outcry from the environmental whackos, who want to protect these birds? Chirp, Chirp..
View attachment 627280
It's too late to do anything about the environment. All we can do is spent trillions on clean up after clean up after clean up of natural disasters.

I have read a lot about this since I first posted about it 2 years ago. It seems that painting one blade black allows birds to see the threat.
Now they can see the other two white ones they couldn’t see before? I’m laughing at you

Burning fossil fuels cleanly is available and the cleaner the fuel is made the less it costs.

I agree that human need for energy is more important than a few stray birds

and if reports are accurate somebody found a remedy by painting one blade black

but posting puffed up lies about climate change to justify the windmills is insulting
the big oil GOP is the only political party in the world that denies global warming and Fox News is a disgrace as always. Everything you know is wrong lol....

It would be nice if you could prove your bullshit.

We are talking about an endangered speices getting slaughtered by thousands of of wind turbines and your scientific reply is, "a sparrow got ate by my cat after getting stunned flying into my house".

That is your science that we are to believe.

We are talking about eagles and you think the should be killed cause cats kill sparrows?

Democrats believe their opinion is sclience.
My link is back there and all your hysteria about Eagles and windmills is total baloney. Like all the other baloney you parrots from lying scum bags.

I dont know

what you point out makes sense but I dont personally know one way or the other

the big oil GOP is the only political party in the world that denies global warming and Fox News is a disgrace as always. Everything you know is wrong lol....
We dont deny climate change because the earth has never known a time when the climate wasnt changing

but the radical environmentalists are so hysterical that they arent thinking straight

We dont deny climate change because the earth has never known a time when the climate wasnt changing

but the radical environmentalists are so hysterical that they arent thinking straight
Well they use it rather than warming now because they can say everyone agrees

Well they use it rather than warming now because they can say everyone agrees
... everyone does agree for crying out loud except for people brainwashed by big oil big money GOP baloney like this thread and all your crap. Change the gd channel...

Brainwashed ignorant hate...

Land wind turbines in the US kill some 234,000 birds a year through collision, according to data collected by the US Fish and Wildlife Service.

By comparison, buildings cause about almost a billion deaths by collision with glass and cats kill about 2.4 billion birds a year.

Turbines ultimately favour birds indirectly, according to the American bird conservancy, because they slow down climate change and help preserve endangered habitats.

You may not realize this (because you didn't get an actual education in elementary school), but before GASOLINE people still moved around using older technology called HORSES. There was a time when there were more HORSES than CARS on the roads.
If'in I bein uneducated what does that make you?

Horses to cars vs wind turbines to nuclear power.

A nuclear power plant has no equal, a wind turbine is but a speck of sand compared to the entire beach.

To use your horse to car analogy, we have moved backwards in technology. Nuclear power would be a Formula 1 race car, a wind turbine would be donkey or jackass.

PV system, to use your analogy, you look ignorant. One might say your analogy is stupid.

Wind mills? Wind turbines, please tell us the Scientific breakthrough that gave us wind turbines. Hahahaha!

I don't believe they use a "blast furnace" to make fiberglass. Yes they use a furnace and that requires electricity but if we make enough wind turbines and solar panels and utilize enough hydroelectric or even nuclear we can ultimately make those things WITHOUT coal.
You can not correct me by stating the type of furnace used to make glass? Then why reply? You are so sure of yourself, you are full of shit.

They use a furnace that requires electricity? A more accurate statement is, they use a furnace that requires natural gas.

If we make enough wind turbines? If we build millions of wind turbines and cover most of the United States with wind turbines, replacing our entire grid, add battery storage which may work someday, computerized so that the extremely erratic load can be evenized into useful electricity at a cost of over $100 trillion dollars, we might be able to power some industry.

And you call other people uneducated, your opinion is moronic at best.

My link is back there and all your hysteria about Eagles and windmills is total baloney. Like all the other baloney you parrots from lying scum bags.
Your link is to a article full of opinion devoid of facts.

Eagles and wind turbines are bologna? That makes your, "cat ate the sparrow" argument pure idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back