Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
the big oil GOP is the only political party in the world that denies global warming and Fox News is a disgrace as always. Everything you know is wrong lol....
Big oil has been working on emissions reduction for 30 years. They have funded research at MIT, Cal Tech, Stanford and elsewhere.

You can not correct me by stating the type of furnace used to make glass? Then why reply? You are so sure of yourself, you are full of shit.

They use a furnace that requires electricity? A more accurate statement is, they use a furnace that requires natural gas.

If we make enough wind turbines? If we build millions of wind turbines and cover most of the United States with wind turbines, replacing our entire grid, add battery storage which may work someday, computerized so that the extremely erratic load can be evenized into useful electricity at a cost of over $100 trillion dollars, we might be able to power some industry.

And you call other people uneducated, your opinion is moronic at best.
Charming.

If'in I bein uneducated what does that make you?

"not a hillbilly"

A nuclear power plant has no equal, a wind turbine is but a speck of sand compared to the entire beach.

Are you trying to "wax poetic" here?

PV system, to use your analogy, you look ignorant.

Uh huh.

Wind mills? Wind turbines, please tell us the Scientific breakthrough that gave us wind turbines. Hahahaha!

Yeah, I'm the one looking ignorant.

Your link is to a article full of opinion devoid of facts.

Eagles and wind turbines are bologna? That makes your, "cat ate the sparrow" argument pure idiocy.
It gives the number of birds killed by turbines buildings and cats and finds that buildings and cats lead 4000 to one and everything you know is wrong as always LOL.....

Well, gosh, Dr. Stopes, I never realized...the answer is "Coal heat! Coal good for winter! Coal goooood. Unhuhhhh!"

(Of course you won't get the "Stopes" reference there without a quick Google, but that's OK. You're a scientific illiterate.)
Ask the people in Texas

It gives the number of birds killed by turbines buildings and cats and finds that buildings and cats lead 4000 to one and everything you know is wrong as always LOL.....
Are you suggesting that the turbines don’t kill birds/ eagles? Hahaha

Well, I don't live that far from a fiberglass plant. I don't believe they use a BLAST FURNACE.
The fact is you don't know and you make assumptions based on that lack of knowledge.

I could of said any kind of furnace because I know how hard it is to look up. You simply can't look at the furnace for fiberglass. You need to know what kind of furnace is used to make the feedstock, the glass fed into a furnace made for fiberglass.

You are worried about co2 and climate change yet you advocate for building of extremely expensive and inefficient wind turbines.

If you really educated yourself you would be ashamed of how wasteful wind turbines are.

"not a hillbilly"

Yeah, I'm the one looking ignorant.
Youns ain't a hillbilly, a shame cause they have a better education.

Tell us the Scientific breakthrough that gave us wind turbines. You are describing wind turbines as new technology, you compared this to the transition from horses to cars.

So tell us, what was that breakthrough. You claim you don't look ignorant, so answer the question instead of deflecting.

You actually gave the only answer you are capable of. Wind turbines are not a step forward scientifically nor technologically. They are in fact an step backwards.

It is an article presenting an opinion. It does not establish a fact.

Post the study, than we have something that can be discussed. The article is pure bullshit. Or, fiction based loosely on fact.

The fact is you don't know and you make assumptions based on that lack of knowledge.

A blast furnace is a METALLURGICAL furnace. Usually used to produce pig iron. Fiberglass plants use something called an Electric Melt Furnace.

I could of said any kind of furnace because I know how hard it is to look up. You simply can't look at the furnace for fiberglass.

Done and done. (And the phrase is "I could have said any kind...". Learn some basic English.

You need to know what kind of furnace is used to make the feedstock, the glass fed into a furnace made for fiberglass.

Why would they use a metallurgical furnace?

Your comment here is very stupid, beings how youns are da grammar police.

It is one sentence, never two, miss grammar police.

Is this a form of "stochastic posting" in which you randomly hit letters on the keyboard in desperate hopes of creating something meaningful?

Interesting approach.

I am saying that thousands of times as many are killed by cats and windows, just like the article says and all the statistics involved if you people could listen to facts instead of garbage opinion.....
So? How is it relevant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back