Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a form of "stochastic posting" in which you randomly hit letters on the keyboard in desperate hopes of creating something meaningful?

Interesting approach.
I don't even find it interesting, funny that you do.

WHAT DO YOU THINK A BLAST FURNACE IS?
What is your point, you knew much less and had no idea how fiberglass is made. At that you had to look up what is used for what and still came back wrong.

Fiberglass requires two furnaces. There are many types. You have no idea of the processes that take place yet you are here arguing what?

Either way, you are building windmills, wind turbines with a blast furnace. Not without.

You are also using fossil fuels to make fiberglass, not without.

So again, what point are you trying to make that you can say is not your incorrect opinion.

And while you are reading this, how about checking my grammar.

What is your point, you knew much less and had no idea how fiberglass is made.

YOU were the one who said a blast furnace was used for fiberglass. You were the one who didn't know that a BLAST FURNACE IS A METALLURGICAL FURNACE.

At that you had to look up what is used for what and still came back wrong.

Prove your point or stop annoying me with your ignorance/

Fiberglass requires two furnaces. There are many types. You have no idea of the processes that take place yet you are here arguing what?

Prove your point that one of them is a "blast furnace".

Either way, you are building windmills, wind turbines with a blast furnace. Not without.

Prove your point that windmill fiberglass requires a blast furnace.

So again, what point are you trying to make that you can say is not your incorrect opinion.

At this point I'd be happy just to see you prove your contention that fiberglass requires a blast furnace.

And while you are reading this, how about checking my grammar.

I'd be happy to see you prove your point that fiberglass manufacturing requires a blast furnace. I know you won't.

(I'm genuinely curious though. I live about a mile from a fiberglass production plant and I think we'd all know if it required a blast furnace. But you seem to think you are an expert on it, so by all means PROVE IT).

Or not. I know your type

YOU were the one who said a blast furnace was used for fiberglass. You were the one who didn't know that a BLAST FURNACE IS A METALLURGICAL FURNACE.

At this point I'd be happy just to see you prove your contention that fiberglass requires a blast furnace.

I'd be happy to see you prove your point that fiberglass manufacturing requires a blast furnace. I know you won't.

(I'm genuinely curious though. I live about a mile from a fiberglass production plant and I think we'd all know if it required a blast furnace. But you seem to think you are an expert on it, so by all means PROVE IT).

Or not. I know your type
when you get annoyed with everyone, perhaps it is you that is the annoyer.

YOU were the one who said a blast furnace was used for fiberglass.

Fiberglass? You have no idea until you search Google, you just blather whatever thinking you are right.

You need material to make fiberglass, how is that material manufactured. Much of that material is not made where the fiberglass is made. You could have a fiberglass factory up the road, but that shows me you have zero knowledge of how fiberglass is made or wind turbines. Much of what us used is nit mined nor processed at a fiberglass factory.

You can not make wind turbines without a blast furnace, correct. You do know that much, correct.

Fiberglass? You have no idea until you search Google, you just blather whatever thinking you are right.
As I suspected. You made a claim you can't back up.

You need material to make fiberglass, how is that material manufactured.

Probably not in a blast furance.

Much of that material is not made where the fiberglass is made. You could have a fiberglass factory up the road, but that shows me you have zero knowledge of how fiberglass is made or wind turbines. Much of what us used is nit mined nor processed at a fiberglass factory.

Shrugs. Guess you are all talk.

You can not make wind turbines without a blast furnace, correct. You do know that much, correct.

Prove it.

Or not. I know your type
Glass fiber used in fiberglass is made in a furnace

are quibbling over the word “blast?”

I dont think a glass fiber furnace will be offended if someone calls it a blast furnace

LOL. I would love to see you try it with an actual fiberglass manufacturer OR a steel manufacturer. I am guessing you'd look pretty funny.

Again, it's clear you have never even been in a laboratory (we use different types of ovens and furnaces, each with rather specific systems).

And, once more just for fun, here's what a blast furnace actually is:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back