Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blast furnaces are metallurgical furnaces.
oh, yet, you can not make a wind turbine without a blast furnace correct. And simply stating metallurgical, gives us no technical details, which means you only know that there might be a different name, you actually never ever looked at what the different processes are, in building a wind turbine. If you are going to offer your opinion on my questions to somebody, at least have an answer. What is the difference, you of all people should know, you live near a fiberglass factory?

You can not make a wind turbine without a blast furnace.

oh, yet, you can not make a wind turbine without a blast furnace correct.

If there is metal it would be part of the full process. Just not the fiberglass.

And simply stating metallurgical, gives us no technical details,

You can google as well

you actually never ever looked at what the different processes are, in building a wind turbine. If you are going to offer your opinion on my questions to somebody, at least have an answer. What is the difference, you of all people should know, you live near a fiberglass factory?

I know you are boring me now.

No one except you apparently

Actually I'm not "offended" so much as frustrated when someone makes a ridiculous claim, fails to back it up and requires me to do the heavy lifting only to be treated as if I'm not doing anything.

That's frustrating. But then working with the educationally challenged is probably rewarding in some way.

I dig that you are really interested in my state of mind and that's awfully sweet of you. But honestly I couldn't care less what you think about anything.
Getting angry accomplishes nothing

Do you need directions to the nearest safe room and petty pony?

Last edited:
You fuckers say you are for the environment, yet where is PETA for the mass murder of all those eagles? You "act" all high and righteous until you are proven what fucking liars you all are, all in the name of Green Energy. As for stupidity see chart below.

View attachment 627319
That’s because it’s a racket. Those ignorant jackasses don’t care about the environment, they just want resource control..because that spells money and power.

Denmark has had a breakthrough in preventing bird deaths.

Sounds like one study recently found that many birds are actually quite good at avoiding wind turbines (HERE), but an earlier study seems more robust overall and notes that this is still an issue of concern and more work needs to be done around monitoring and siting of the windfarms which makes sense (HERE)

Sounds like one study recently found that many birds are actually quite good at avoiding wind turbines (HERE), but an earlier study seems more robust overall and notes that this is still an issue of concern and more work needs to be done around monitoring and siting of the windfarms which makes sense (HERE)
I just know that a lot of countries are working on a solution. No sense wasting time on hysterics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back