Environmentalist Whackos block DC traffic

Why painfully? In an earlier post you said certain people should be executed. You seem to think that violence is a viable solution to most problems. Most of your problems anyway. Why is that?

Have you ever heard the phrase "the rule of law"? Do you know what it means?
"Rule of law" means the use of violence or threat of violence to force compliance, you fucking jackass Global Warming Doomsday Cult dupe.

Your HPD afflicted fellow low IQ doomsday cult members were breaking the law and those stupid crazy brainwashed zombified nutjobs simply cannot be reasoned with.

So the environmentalists block a highway causing more Americans to burn more fuel to protest global warming, which the traffic jam they caused created more global warming. Does that sound like a dumb idea to anyone else?

The linked video was ridiculous. I hate seeing motorist getting out of their cars and verbally confronting the protesters. Screaming like idiots at them about getting to work as if they're going to listen. And I didn't hear one beep from the stopped vehicles.

Doing something that gets being charged with something way more serious than blocking a street doesn't make any sense. My choice would be to peacefully confront them with the obnoxious sound of blasting car horns directed at them in close proximity. Drive them even further nuts.
I'd MUCH rather see a motorist get out of his car, calmly open his trunk, pull out a baseball bat, and start busting heads.

Forum List

Back