Ep. 10 Tucker sits down with Ice Cube

You think ratings and credibility are the same thing, don't you?
False. Establishment Journalism is nothing but propaganda of the ruling elites now, which has jumped the shark, and is now in bed with the completely corrupt.

Tucker Carlson: life, death, power, the CIA & the end of journalism | The Tulsi Gabbard Show​

453,427 views Premiered Dec 13, 2022 The Tulsi Gabbard Show
"Tulsi Gabbard sits down with the most-watched cable news host in the country, Tucker Carlson. They share candid thoughts on the state of the mainstream media, why Tucker almost joined the CIA, and the powerful influence of the national security state on Congress. They open up about the temporary nature of life, the reality of death, and finding peace in God’s love, sharing a side of themselves that few people ever see."

What are the odds on Tucker gaining office and its timing ? Shortening by the week , imo .

False. Establishment Journalism is nothing but propaganda of the ruling elites now, which has jumped the shark, and is now in bed with the completely corrupt.

Tucker Carlson: life, death, power, the CIA & the end of journalism | The Tulsi Gabbard Show​

453,427 views Premiered Dec 13, 2022 The Tulsi Gabbard Show
"Tulsi Gabbard sits down with the most-watched cable news host in the country, Tucker Carlson. They share candid thoughts on the state of the mainstream media, why Tucker almost joined the CIA, and the powerful influence of the national security state on Congress. They open up about the temporary nature of life, the reality of death, and finding peace in God’s love, sharing a side of themselves that few people ever see."

Wow. Two losers at the same time. They can whine about how bad they lost.

Wow. Two losers at the same time. They can whine about how bad they lost.
I found the conversation interesting to where they pointed out, where they both noted that corrupt folks, when they have no reasonable or rational arguments, result to lies, insults, ad hom, and defamation.

They're followers, also like to make the whole thing, into a "team," sport, w/o analyzing the deeper issues or facts.

You're so very predictable.

You really are.

I found the conversation interesting to where they pointed out, where they both noted that corrupt folks, when they have no reasonable or rational arguments, result to lies, insults, ad hom, and defamation.

They're followers, also like to make the whole thing, into a "team," sport, w/o analyzing the deeper issues or facts.

You're so very predictable.

You really are.
Not as predictable as what those losers would talk about.

Gotta love the White Liberal meltdown on Twatter.

They are mad a black man is talking to a white guy:

IMG_3871.jpeg

This was really good.

This is why shows like 60 minutes, 20/20, Dateline, etc. are going the way of the dinosaurs, they manipulate the audience, and push the agenda of the establishment.

Folks just want honest conversation, devoid of "teams."

This reminded me of these conversations.

Jordan Peterson | Club Random with Bill Maher​

Jul 23, 2023

“STOP LYING!!” | Tucker Carlson & Russell Brand FULL INTERVIEW​

Jul 26, 2023

This interview even reminded me of that Trump/Oprah tie, that fell apart when he ran for president. . .

Oprah and Trump go way, way back together. Here’s proof.​

You say the first part like it's a bad thing.
Well. . . try to keep in mind, what is part of the corporate DNC platform these days.

:rolleyes:

We actually SAW them trying to censor folks in a subcommittee hearing on censorship, by trying to lie and distort the position and what folks have said/or written . . . and conservatives have had to come to the defense of liberals? It is a clown world we are in.

"This particular video has comments available to read, some didn't. The paradox, is Republican white knighting for the Democratic Royalty of America, a Kennedy, against the current establishment DNC. :rolleyes:

America is living in the twilight zone. Complete corruption and authoritarian dystopia. Unbelievable that a party is running on censoring folks. . . completely unbelievable. "Mal-information?" That is a new one on me.

You'll have to fast forward this video to the beginning of the hearing, and through the recess, but well worth the listen. It thoroughly entertained me while playing a game.

Live: Presidential candidate Robert F Kennedy Jr testifies in online censorship hearing​

Forum List

Back