🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

EPIC: is team Trump baiting liberal media & refugee protester by using OBAMA'S OWN POLICY

upload_2017-1-29_12-16-28.png

Is Alex Jones really in need of your shotgunning his material around? Can he not draw enough of a crackpot audience on his own?

And the very ones who constantly USE INFOWARS as their DEBATE WEAPON are usually the ones who are too lazy to follow the dots.
DOT # 1
View attachment 109360

" ...... to follow the dots the way I want them to."

and when you don't want to is why you stay thinking just like you do. Today you are acting like the other loons on here who really are zombie clueless fks. You usually aren't this way . So put that in your damn pipe and smoke it.
=)

Is Alex Jones really in need of your shotgunning his material around? Can he not draw enough of a crackpot audience on his own?

And the very ones who constantly USE INFOWARS as their DEBATE WEAPON are usually the ones who are too lazy to follow the dots.
DOT # 1
View attachment 109360

" ...... to follow the dots the way I want them to."

and when you don't want to is why you stay thinking just like you do. Today you are acting like the other loons on here who really are zombie clueless fks. You usually aren't this way . So put that in your damn pipe and smoke it.
=)

Ok, so today I'm a loon, but not usually? Because I won't think like you today? So you want me to smoke something to repent? That pretty much capture it for today?

Forum List

Back