Epic Meltdown On The Way

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It seems Cruz and Kasich got their advice on this campaign collusion from one Mitt Romney. And the level of failure from doing it is going to be AWESOME!
They traded states like Monopoly property cards and never said sh#t to the voters. Just traded them away like used hand me down clothes.

Voters in all three of those states are going to make them pay. You simply do not treat voters like baseball trading cards, they tend to take that sh#t personal.
And they strike back at the person who did it so say good bye Cruz and Kasich.
Kasich will FINALLY drop after those three states.

On to California! Where Cruz has picked the most hated woman in the state. She put by herself 30 thousand on UN-employment. I DARE that idiot to give a speech on job creation. Cruz being stupid and stubborn WILL show up at the RNC convention whining like JR during a Midol shortage.

And the POST election final?
1, Trump WILL be president.
2, Kasich will bet a job teaching at some liberal college.
3, Cruz will have his balls cut off and be deported from Texas.

Fury

It seems Cruz and Kasich got their advice on this campaign collusion from one Mitt Romney. And the level of failure from doing it is going to be AWESOME!
They traded states like Monopoly property cards and never said sh#t to the voters. Just traded them away like used hand me down clothes.

Voters in all three of those states are going to make them pay. You simply do not treat voters like baseball trading cards, they tend to take that sh#t personal.

On to California! Where Cruz has picked the most hated woman in the state. She put by herself 30 thousand on UN-employment. I DARE that idiot to give a speech on job creation. Cruz being stupid and stubborn WILL show up at the RNC convention whining like JR during a Midol shortage.

Fury

I agree with 2 and 3 but 1 will be Clinton and not Trump.

• Banned

Fury

The Trump/Clinton pig fight will be AWESOME! Hell Bruce we may learn some new terms!

Fury

The Trump/Clinton pig fight will be AWESOME! Hell Bruce we may learn some new terms!

Some new ones will be created for damn sure!

Once again we are seeing the boisterous pre-election bragging on the part of the far right wing. With absolutely nothing to indictate that they have anything going for them. We shall see a repeat of 2012.

The real melt down will come on election night as state after state comes in for Hillary. The melt down won't be from trump, he will just go back to his TV show and bull his check book out to write another check to the Clinton foundation.

Fury

It wont be a pig fight so much as a greasy pig chase. You can guess who the greasy pig is for yourself.

HillaryTrueSelf_zpsilj9sjbm.jpg

The real melt down will come on election night as state after state comes in for Hillary. The melt down won't be from trump, he will just go back to his TV show and bull his check book out to write another check to the Clinton foundation.
Then you will wake up only to realize that you had far too much Mescal last night and have one vicious hang over from Hell.

Fury

You are happy about a pig fight? I'd rather have a leader than a pig for president

rcp-site-arrow.png

Now that looks good for Trump, right?

Clinton will finish the campaign completely broken. If he's still alive, Bill will be giving her concession speech.

Fury

You are happy about a pig fight? I'd rather have a leader than a pig for president

What, another McCain or Romney establishment loser? Who is this 'leader' of which you speak?

Democrats self-destruct four seconds after launch if front lock is not received. Rear lock is received on the launcher before launch.

rcp-site-arrow.png

What looks GREAT for Trump, doofus, is that the election is still more than SIX MONTHS away.

Fury

What, another McCain or Romney establishment loser? Who is this 'leader' of which you speak?

I just told you I'm not supporting trump. I'm voting for the constitutionalist

Fury

I just told you I'm not supporting trump. I'm voting for the constitutionalist

And his or her name is?

rcp-site-arrow.png

What looks GREAT for Trump, doofus, is that the election is still more than SIX MONTHS away.

It's the only thing that looks great for Trump.

Once again we are seeing the boisterous pre-election bragging on the part of the far right wing. With absolutely nothing to indictate that they have anything going for them. We shall see a repeat of 2012.

In a war, good attitudes are necessary even in the face of overwhelming odds against you. Often we ignore the truth of the situation in these scenarios believing self-confidence and a can do attitude can overcome our enemies. There is definately a lot of truth to that because, in war, it isn't who wins the battles but he who never quits that ultimately prevails because the first side that quits loses and that is the lesson we should have learned in vietnam.

Forum List

Back