Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

Yeah, variations. Meaning different.

You made me do it. Now start running.

In order to prevent a civilian semi-automatic AR-15 from being readily converted for use with the select fire components, Colt changed a number of features. Parts changed include the lower receiver, bolt carrier, hammer, trigger, disconnector, and safety/mode selector. The semi-automatic bolt carrier has a longer lightening slot to prevent the bolt's engagement with an automatic sear. Due to a decrease in mass the buffer spring is heavier. On the select fire version, the hammer has an extra spur which interacts with the additional auto-sear that holds it back until the bolt carrier group is fully in battery, when automatic fire is selected.[21]Using a portion of the select fire parts in a semi-automatic rifle will not enable a select fire option.[22] As designed by Colt the pins supporting the semi-auto trigger and hammer in the lower receiver are larger than those used in the military rifle to prevent interchangeability between semi-automatic and select fire components.[23]
You struggle to spell two letter words. You must stop presuming to translate.

How many designs?

No...just ammosexualphobic.

You got a problem with that?

No, I am more than used to seeing people acting like pre-adolescents online.

I just wish they would restrict such coprolite to the political sections where it is expected.

You are literally screaming about people having a gun fetish, in a military area.

That is so completely absurd, it is almost beyond words.

I3Mz8UIu_o.jpg

Unless you know about the development of the AR-15, you should staple your flaps shut.
You mean ArmaLite Hollywood facility development for Fairchild Aircraft company in 1958 by Eugene Stoner or first contracts for military ( Air Force Via the “ Coconut Rifle “ The Back yard BBQ shoot of watermelons by Military Brass & Colt execs

You mean ArmaLite Hollywood facility development for Fairchild Aircraft company in 1958 by Eugene Stoner or first contracts for military ( Air Force Via the “ Coconut Rifle “ The Back yard BBQ shoot of watermelons by Military Brass & Colt execs
No...I'm talking before that.

Forum List

Back