Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

Liberoids.jpg

The "argument" is that the AR-15/M16 represents ONE design.

The "civilian" version is an M16, modified so as not to be a machine gun under ATF regulations.

This is a diversion from the point of the thread - specifically the risible "rationalizations" offered by ammosexuals for its promiscuous distribution.

What in the hell that has to do with the topic, I have absolutely no idea.

I think you are just using it as an excuse to rage against anything that triggers you.

The "argument" is that the AR-15/M16 represents ONE design.

The "civilian" version is an M16, modified so as not to be a machine gun under ATF regulations.

This is a diversion from the point of the thread - specifically the risible "rationalizations" offered by ammosexuals for its promiscuous distribution.
your first sentence is incorrect. The Colt AR 15 was specifically designed for civilians and LEOs.
If you like I can once again post all of the parts and pieces, as well as the lower, that had to be designed to accomplish civilian sale.

But you will run. You always do and have never addressed it.

Holy hell, talk about being ignorant.

That is an ad that is selling their rail mount system. Not a gun itself, an accessory for a gun. It is obvious to see how some people are triggered by pictures, and are unable to actually see past whatever it is that triggered them.

That is what that advertisement was about, a rail mount. Not a gun itself.

And I have absolutely no idea what any of this has to do with the topic.
He has been told this in the past with links. He chooses to ignore it.

He has been told this in the past with links. He chooses to ignore it.

Well, with the endless name calling, I can only see this entire thread as nothing but a giant playground for a troll to have temper tantrums in.

As I've demonstrated, it is you who doesn't understand them.

This article describes the many variations of the Colt AR-15 and M16 rifle family of weapons produced by Colt's Manufacturing Company. Weapons patterned on the original ArmaLite AR-15 design
Yeah, variations. Meaning different.

You made me do it. Now start running.

In order to prevent a civilian semi-automatic AR-15 from being readily converted for use with the select fire components, Colt changed a number of features. Parts changed include the lower receiver, bolt carrier, hammer, trigger, disconnector, and safety/mode selector. The semi-automatic bolt carrier has a longer lightening slot to prevent the bolt's engagement with an automatic sear. Due to a decrease in mass the buffer spring is heavier. On the select fire version, the hammer has an extra spur which interacts with the additional auto-sear that holds it back until the bolt carrier group is fully in battery, when automatic fire is selected.[21]Using a portion of the select fire parts in a semi-automatic rifle will not enable a select fire option.[22] As designed by Colt the pins supporting the semi-auto trigger and hammer in the lower receiver are larger than those used in the military rifle to prevent interchangeability between semi-automatic and select fire components.[23]

Forum List

Back