🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Epoch Times - a better source of current events

What do you think? The Epoch Times is not really a journalistic entity. It has an agenda.
Every news organization has an agenda

if they say otherwise, NPR for instance or the NYTimes, they are lying

Every news organization has an agenda

if they say otherwise, NPR for instance or the NYTimes, they are lying
Objectivity is a goal of traditional media. The Epoch Times is not driven by any such goal.

The Epoch Times is not driven by any such goal
You dont know what your are saying

the only complaint that libs can make is that they have no liberal bias like the mainstream media you prefer

You dont know what your are saying

the only complaint that libs can make is that they have no liberal bias like the mainstream media you prefer
I know very well what I’m saying. You’re being conditioned to believe there is no truth and that is an assault on the very foundation of society.

I know very well what I’m saying. You’re being conditioned to believe there is no truth and that is an assault on the very foundation of society.
I know there is truth and more of it on Epoch TV than the mainstream media

and a good example is China in Focus which is censured in the lib media but available on Epoch TV

I know that the communist dictators in Peking fear Falun Gong, though I dont know why

But unless you are a foreign chinese working for the communist dictatorship what could you possibly have against them?
The CCP is obviously a murderous, totalitarian regime, but falun gong is a pretty nutty cult. Seems harmless enough, but nutty all the same.

It really does seem that RW media has many viewers and listeners moving around trying to find only what they want to hear.
Hmmm, just like those that only watch Maddow and consider her opinion as actual news…

Also the OP did mention China, so tell me what would you like the West to know about your nation that you believe many are not seeing or understanding?

Is that the best you can do?

surely you can find a strong anti Falun Gong cut-n-paste to speak for you
You don't think making adherents forego simple medical treatment (some members dying as a result) isn't a bit loony? Preaching that interracial children can't go to heaven? Claiming that aliens are currently in the process of infiltrating humanity to eventually take us over? You may personally agree with their anti-gay stance, but they are pretty extreme about it. If all that sounds perfectly normal to you, go ahead and sign up. At least you'll get a little exercise in the morning.

You don't think making adherents forego simple medical treatment (some members dying as a result) isn't a bit loony? Preaching that interracial children can't go to heaven? Claiming that aliens are currently in the process of infiltrating humanity to eventually take us over? You may personally agree with their anti-gay stance, but they are pretty extreme about it. If all that sounds perfectly normal to you, go ahead and sign up. At least you'll get a little exercise in the morning.
Its no crazier than some of the ideas spouted by the CCP

and far less dangerous

because there is no chance of Falun Gong enslaving Tibet or Hong Kong, not to mention invading Taiwan or corrupting American academics

compare the ugly spectacle of the Olympics in Peking with a performance of Shen Yun and tell me which one is better

As a fan of journalism, I agree that the Epoch Times does give us coverage of China that is unmatched by our so-called mainstream media.

It is said that many so-called "China experts" get their news from the Epoch Times, although they would never admit it.

But again, as I said......it is relative.
True

I cant agree with everything you wrote but I dont totally disagree either

as for peggy noonan she's a reliable corrupt republican establishment swamp rat and echos their thinking on most issued

which is not entirely bad when you want to know what the Swarm is thinking

as a trump supporter i work with the self-serving RINOS in congress as much as possible

but I never have high expectations for what they will do next

Forum List

Back