Epstein International Travel

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
There are people who have been sentenced on drug charges who have been denied entry into other countries, like Canada for example. The federal government arrested Epstein when he landed in New Jersey from traveling internationally. So I'd like to know how a registered sex offender is being allowed to travel to countries that others can't???

There are people who have been sentenced on drug charges who have been denied entry into other countries, like Canada for example. The federal government arrested Epstein when he landed in New Jersey from traveling internationally. So I'd like to know how a registered sex offender is being allowed to travel to countries that others can't???
Ask those other countries. It's not up to this country to says who can be admitted to other nations. France let in convicted sex offender Roman Polansky.

Ask those other countries. It's not up to this country to says who can be admitted to other nations. France let in convicted sex offender Roman Polansky.

I don't think Polansky was convicted. He was charged and the U.S. asked to have him extradited to go on trial.

I don't think Polansky was convicted. He was charged and the U.S. asked to have him extradited to go on trial.
No He was convicted. He fled before sentencing. He was told that he would not get any jail time for the horrendous attack on that little girl. He found out that the judge intended to give him 50 years so he ran.

No He was convicted. He fled before sentencing. He was told that he would not get any jail time for the horrendous attack on that little girl. He found out that the judge intended to give him 50 years so he ran.

Ok I figured out the issue... He is a French and Polish citizen. So the charges in the United States doesn't affect him being able to travel in his home country.

Meanwhile, Barry Krischer, the Palm Beach prosecutor who protected Epstein, was honored by the Anti-Defamation League for making “an outstanding contribution to the legal profession and to the community at large, while exemplifying the principles upon which [the ADL] was founded.”

Ann Coulter On Epstein: Get Acosta! But Get The Right Guy, Too | Articles

Meanwhile, Barry Krischer, the Palm Beach prosecutor who protected Epstein, was honored by the Anti-Defamation League for making “an outstanding contribution to the legal profession and to the community at large, while exemplifying the principles upon which [the ADL] was founded.”

It's doubtful that anyone was thinking about Epstein in making that award.

Why? The "principles on which the ADL was founded" are precisely the same principles that motivated Krischer to protect Epstein. Jews protecting a depraved Jewish sexual predator.

Why? The "principles on which the ADL was founded" are precisely the same principles that motivated Krischer to protect Epstein. Jews protecting a depraved Jewish sexual predator.
Sorry. I don't deal with blind Jew hate. Find a more willing playmate.

Forum List

Back