Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected, you weaseled out of answering the question. Have you touched pussy or not? Why are you so afraid to answer the question?
You really are a moron, aren't you? I have already said, that I do enjoy consensual sex with women. But, unlike you and your douchebag loser leader, I don't enjoy molesting them. Do you get it now?

One more time - You trumptards are molesting douchebags. I. Am. Not. Let me if you are still confused.

Per lib loons the most official account available, the FAA flight logs, must be discredited because they show Clinton 23X Trump as to being on the plane. Instead they wish to impose the pilots vague verbal attempts to quantify who did what and how much. It’s another “what is in writing you are reading wrong”

Last edited:
Why do you think he did? What do you base that on besides your hate? Can you prove Trump raped that girl? When you can, post it.
You’re the one so confident he didn’t see him after that. I’m not confident he did. I can’t prove he raped a girl but I definitely believe it lol

The most official account available, the FAA flight logs must be discredited because they show Clinton 23X Trump as to being on the plane. Instead they wish to impose the pilots vague verbal attempts to quantify who did what and how much. It’s another “what is in writing you are reading wrong”
We don't have all the flight logs.

And oh yeah, he still raped a 13 year old girl.

Link to this conviction? Or at least criminal charges?
I never claimed he was convicted. Criminal charges were filed against him but they were later dropped by the woman making the accusation because she said she was threatened and did want to proceed out of fear.

Feel free to document how it isn't one of his girls and it isn't Epstein's plane.

GO!
You just can't stop lying, can't ya, Dumbfuck?

That's not one of Epstein's girls and that's not even on Epstein's plane.

It really bothers you to learn that Trump flew on Epstein's plane, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Pic of Slick on the Lolita Express with his arm around one of Epstein's underage sex slaves......

1638375004041-png.570493
LOLOLOLOL

As always, Dumbfuck, aka Nostra, proves to be the USMB schmuck. :lmao:

Schmuck, aside from the reality it's your burden to prove your bullshit claims aren't bullshit, I'll make an exception this time just cuz it's sooo much fun.

a) This is Bill Clinton in that picture. That's all you got right.

b) The girl is not underage in that photo. At the time, she was 19.

c) Her name is Rachel Chandler. She's never been associated with Jeffrey Epstein.

d) That's Ron Burkle's private jet, not Epstein's.

ron-burkle-plane.jpg

rotfl-gif.288736

I guess you forgot Trump was sued along with Epstein for child rape.
+ DBA

How does his reply indicate he forgot that? Ah, you're a leftist liar and an accusation is fact to you, when it follows your politics. That lawsuit is completely out of the blue. Sure, Trump has proven he's a dog. But children are not part of his schtick, that's your guys

LOLOLOLOL

As always, Dumbfuck, aka Nostra, proves to be the USMB schmuck. :lmao:

Schmuck, aside from the reality it's your burden to prove your bullshit claims aren't bullshit, I'll make an exception this time just cuz it's sooo much fun.

a) This is Bill Clinton in that picture. That's all you got right.

b) The girl is not underage in that photo. At the time, she was 19.

c) Her name is Rachel Chandler. She's never been associated with Jeffrey Epstein.

d) That's Ron Burkle's private jet, not Epstein's.

rotfl-gif.288736
Hey dumbass, this thread is about the one flight Trump took that went to NJ. Trump has nothing to worry about and you assholes know it. Keep trolling.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If only there was another way to get to an island other than Epstein's plane..........
And yet, someone says she saw Clinton there despite there being no flight log to that island or anywhere near it.

All flights are required by the FAA to list every passenger. Did the pilot admit he violated FAA regulations?

Surely you have some documentation of your claim, right?
Great, so now we're back to where you avoid posting a flight log on Epstein's jet with Clinton's name to the Caribbean...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back