Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump and Clinton are tied to it yet Trump is the sole villain??? With Trump it’s “what about all of those poor girls”? With Clinton: “Those girls are trailer trash part of a vast right wing conspiracy”.

I said Trump helped the police. I do not care who reported Epstien Trump cooperated, unlike Clinton or Prince Andrew. You cannot make Trump the bad guy here. Give it up dummy.
You said he found out and went to the police.
Trump did find out and did go to the police.
He did not.

Trum cooperated with who? The corrupt prosecution team that made sure that Epstein never saw federal prison? Those fabulous people?

You said he found out and went to the police.

He did not.

Trum cooperated with who? The corrupt prosecution team that made sure that Epstein never saw federal prison? Those fabulous people?
post #661

No he didn't!
MAGA

Now show us an article that claims Clinton, Prince Andrew or Chief Justice Roberts helped. I'll wait.

Now show us an article that claims Clinton, Prince Andrew or Chief Justice Roberts helped. I'll wait.

Why, I never claimed they did. Can ewe actually find a credible publication that supports your bullshit?
MAGA

The article doesn't say anything about the criminal prosecution of Epstein. It does show that he sat on information that could have helped in the prosecution of Epstein.

It means Trump had nothing to do with Epstein after that. Period. You other fairy tales and lies mean 0.

Trump did do something about it. Trump cooperated with authorities going after Epstien. Just how stupid are you? You look very stupid.
Why are you so convinced he didn’t see him after that? Based on what?

Don’t cloud the fact Trump could have done something the day he found out lol.

And oh yeah, he still raped a 13 year old girl.

Why do you think he did? What do you base that on besides your hate? Can you prove Trump raped that girl? When you can, post it.

Pilot says it was more than one. Not all flights documented the occupants.
We know all about the but…butts
FAA records utterly fry Clinton and pilot comments about Trump were “a few” and Clinton “many”

You mean the police controlled by bill and hilary? The people not only flying on the jet, but raping girls on epstein's island....

Bill and hilary taught the democrats that when you take power, take control of law enforcement...that is why bill became the Attorney General of Arkansas, not a house or senate member....he used that position to protect them from their crimes.........dittos when they were elected to the White HOuse, they fired all the U.S. attorneys in one go....and replaced them with their own people......you idiot...
:cuckoo:

Link to this conviction? Or at least criminal charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back