Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are a moron, aren't you? I have already said, that I do enjoy consensual sex with women. But, unlike you and your douchebag loser leader, I don't enjoy molesting them. Do you get it now?

One more time - You trumptards are molesting douchebags. I. Am. Not. Let me if you are still confused.
So then, according to your own standards, you have molested women. Yet here you are attacking Trump simply for talking about what you have actually done.

BTW, scum, you haven't demonstrated that Trump "molested" anyone. If he did, then so did you.

One more time: according to your own standards, you just admitted to molesting women.

You're a "molesting douchebag."

Do you get it now?

Hey dumbass, this thread is about the one flight Trump took that went to NJ. Trump has nothing to worry about and you assholes know it. Keep trolling.
So? Tell that to the USMB schmuck who is diverting this thread to be about Clinton and getting caught lying with photoshopped images and images of Clinton with adult women on someone else's plane, but then falsely claiming they're underaged, sex slaves of Epstein, and on Epstein's plane.

So? Tell that to the USMB schmuck who is diverting this thread to be about Clinton and getting caught lying with photoshopped images and images of Clinton with adult women on someone else's plane, but then falsely claiming they're underaged, sex slaves of Epstein, and on Epstein's plane.
I don't care about Clinton. Everyone knows he is a pervert. Hanging Epstien on Trump is a complete failure, just like you are.

I don't care about Clinton. Everyone knows he is a pervert. Hanging Epstien on Trump is a complete failure, just like you are.
LOL

Unlike your inability to prove election fraud you claim occurred, I can prove Trump flew on Epstein's jet.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So then, according to your own standards, you have molested women. Yet here you are attacking Trump simply for talking about what you have actually done.

BTW, scum, you haven't demonstrated that Trump "molested" anyone. If he did, then so did you.

One more time: according to your own standards, you just admitted to molesting women.

You're a "molesting douchebag."

Do you get it now?
He is all over the place and does not acknowledge the difference between talking and doing. He also feels guy talk is an abomination unique to Trump .
He is also very evasive about his own comments as to sexuality and his own acts regarding same

He is all over the place and does not acknowledge the difference between talking and doing. He also feels guy talk is an abomination unique to Trump .
He is also very evasive about his own comments as to sexuality and his own acts regarding same
If you want to see what kind of craven weasels these guys are, just ask them if they have ever touched pussy. They won't give you a straight answer.

Last edited:
I never claimed he was convicted. Criminal charges were filed against him but they were later dropped by the woman making the accusation because she said she was threatened and did want to proceed out of fear.
No criminal charges, Moron. She couldn’t drop criminal charges. You really are stupid.

LOLOLOLOL

As always, Dumbfuck, aka Nostra, proves to be the USMB schmuck. :lmao:

Schmuck, aside from the reality it's your burden to prove your bullshit claims aren't bullshit, I'll make an exception this time just cuz it's sooo much fun.

a) This is Bill Clinton in that picture. That's all you got right.

b) The girl is not underage in that photo. At the time, she was 19.

c) Her name is Rachel Chandler. She's never been associated with Jeffrey Epstein.

d) That's Ron Burkle's private jet, not Epstein's.

ron-burkle-plane.jpg

rotfl-gif.288736
Those plane pics don’t match, Dipshit.

And yet, someone says she saw Clinton there despite there being no flight log to that island or anywhere near it.
Two people put him there. One was one of Epstein’s underage sex slaves.

If only there was a way to get to the island other then his jet.

bbbbbbbbbbbbutt hurts huh?

Funny how long out of office, out of sight doing nothing, DJT's life past or present is STILL far more interesting than the wrinkled-knee senile shit-shuffler actually IN the WH!

Admit it Lefties, you can't bear not talking about Trump, thinking about him, dreaming about him; you are more hung up on him than his biggest supporters! You follow him 24/7 like a puppy dog just lapping up every event in his life to placate the emptiness in yours!

Another day... another trumptard pops up asking the same question. Read the thread, stupid.
asking the same question because fks like you never provide any answer. Why is that? what are you afraid of to speak up and give an answer? You obviously have something to say, say it. pronouncement of garbage is now old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back