Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are a moron, aren't you? I have already said, that I do enjoy consensual sex with women. But, unlike you and your douchebag loser leader, I don't enjoy molesting them. Do you get it now?

One more time - You trumptards are molesting douchebags. I. Am. Not. Let me if you are still confused.
you molest women? wow.

Why do the communists try to pretend BILL CLINTON being on the Epstein plane 26 times is meaningless?

Great, so now we're back to where you avoid posting a flight log on Epstein's jet with Clinton's name to the Caribbean...
Where did I claim Slick flew to Orgy Island on Epstein’s plane?

Watch as I expose just how retarded the USMB schmuck really is. Earlier, he posted this...

Slick gets rubbed up by one of Epstein's underage sex slaves before they all get on the Lolita Express.....

1638375285290-png.570496

The USMB schmuck claims Clinton was getting "rubbed" by an "underage" sex slave, yet his own evidence proves he's a dumbfucking imbecile as the image he posted clearly identifies the woman was an adult...

Untitled.jpg

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

Unlike your inability to prove election fraud you claim occurred, I can prove Trump flew on Epstein's jet.

:abgg2q.jpg:
No one is saying he did not. Trump took a flight from Florida to NJ. Clinton took 26 trips.

Watch as I expose just how retarded the USMB schmuck really is. Earlier, he posted this...

The USMB schmuck claims Clinton was getting "rubbed" by an "underage" sex slave, yet his own evidence proves he's a dumbfucking imbecile as the image he posted clearly identifies the woman was an adult...

rotfl-gif.288736
You are not going to change Clinton's image. He is a womanizer and a pervert from the word go. You are one stupid troll who has been saying absolutely nothing even worth reading. But that is nothing new.

No one is saying he did not. Trump took a flight from Florida to NJ. Clinton took 26 trips.
One of Slick’s trips was to Bangkok. Capital of the sex vacations.

Im sure Slick just heard of a place with awesome Peking Duck.

rotfl-gif.288736
Recruited as a sex slave as a minor. But it’s odd that you approve of sex slaves as long as they aren’t a minor.

You are not going to change Clinton's image. He is a womanizer and a pervert from the word go. You are one stupid troll who has been saying absolutely nothing even worth reading. But that is nothing new.
LOL

Where did I ever deny Clinton was a womanizer or a pervert?? Like election fraud, you see things that aren't there.

LOL

Where did I ever deny Clinton was a womanizer or a pervert?? Like election fraud, you see things that aren't there.
There was massive and obvious fraud troll. You will never change that fact.

So then, according to your own standards, you have molested women. Yet here you are attacking Trump simply for talking about what you have actually done.

BTW, scum, you haven't demonstrated that Trump "molested" anyone. If he did, then so did you.

One more time: according to your own standards, you just admitted to molesting women.

You're a "molesting douchebag."

Do you get it now?
Yeah, I get it that you don't know the difference between "consensual" and "molesting".

And you guys wonder why you are called douchebags.

Yeah, I get it that you don't know the difference between "consensual" and "molesting".

And you guys wonder why you are called douchebags.
You are the ones that has a problem with that. Trump clearly said the women let him. That is consensual.

asking the same question because fks like you never provide any answer. Why is that? what are you afraid of to speak up and give an answer? You obviously have something to say, say it. pronouncement of garbage is now old.
Same answer, trumptard. You don't like it? Tough. Now, fuck off.

Recruited as a sex slave as a minor. But it’s odd that you approve of sex slaves as long as they aren’t a minor.
LOLOL

Yet again, the USMB schmuck proves what an idiot he is.

Aside from the fact that I condemn, not approve of sex slaves or sex slavery no matter how old the victims are, you get caught lying again. :eusa_liar:

That woman was not recruited as a sex slave as a minor. She was 21 when she first met Maxwell and Epstein...

When do you ever stop lying?

You are the ones that has a problem with that. Trump clearly said the women let him. That is consensual.
How's the audit going, trumptard?

Still, holding on to the dream that Rump is coming back to power by August Thanksgiving Christmas?

No criminal charges, Moron. She couldn’t drop criminal charges. You really are stupid.
Fine it was a lawsuit. Lol you idiots take any victory you can get huh?

Here’s a fun fact you pretend isn’t real: Trump has been accused of sexual misconduct including rape 25 times since the 1970’s. He said publicly he was going to sue all those women when he ran for president but never did. Hmmm I wonder why. For one of the accusers, he said publicly he never met her but after that a picture surfaced proving he knew her.

Face it: you helped elect a sack of garbage.

LOLOL

Yet again, the USMB schmuck proves what an idiot he is.

Aside from the fact that I condemn, not approve of sex slaves or sex slavery no matter how old the victims are, you get caught lying again. :eusa_liar:

That woman was not recruited as a sex slave as a minor. She was 21 when she first met Maxwell and Epstein...

When do you ever stop lying?
I really have you on tilt by pointing what a perv Slick is, Huh? :laughing0301:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back