Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine it was a lawsuit. Lol you idiots take any victory you can get huh?

Here’s a fun fact you pretend isn’t real: Trump has been accused of sexual misconduct including rape 25 times since the 1970’s. He said publicly he was going to sue all those women when he ran for president but never did. Hmmm I wonder why. For one of the accusers, he said publicly he never met her but after that a picture surfaced proving he knew her.

Face it: you helped elect a sack of garbage.
I never voted for Slick, Barry, or Veggie Joe.

Yeah, I get it that you don't know the difference between "consensual" and "molesting".

And you guys wonder why you are called douchebags.
Trump said "they let you do it." In other words they gave their consent.

Apparently you don't know the difference between "consensual" and "molesting".

And you guys wonder why you are called douchebags.

You are the ones that has a problem with that. Trump clearly said the women let him. That is consensual.
So Mike Tyson didn't actually rape Desiree Washington since he claims she let him have sex with her?

How about Darrel Brooks who appears to have viciously murder several folks? He didn't really murder them if he only claims they let him drive over them? That's how you determine guilt or innocence? By the perpetrator declaring their victim wanted to be victimized?

So Mike Tyson didn't actually rape Desiree Washington since he claims she let him have sex with her?

How about Darrel Brooks who appears to have viciously murder several folks? He's didn't murder them if he only claims they let him drive over them? That's how you determine guilt or innocence? By the perpetrator declaring their victim wanted to be victimized?
Whataboutisms from a troll are not worthy of discussion. Next.

Same answer, trumptard. You don't like it? Tough. Now, fuck off.
then you have no answer. I get it. you have no desire to participate in a discussion, you wish to troll. I thought that wasn't allowed in here.

If his claim is true, then yes, Mike Tyson didn't actually rape Desiree Washington.
How about Darrel Brooks who appears to have viciously murder several folks? He's didn't murder them if he only claims they let him drive over them? That's how you determine guilt or innocence? By the perpetrator declaring their victim wanted to be victimized?
It doesn't matter what he claims if it isn't true.

Fine it was a lawsuit. Lol you idiots take any victory you can get huh?

Here’s a fun fact you pretend isn’t real: Trump has been accused of sexual misconduct including rape 25 times since the 1970’s. He said publicly he was going to sue all those women when he ran for president but never did. Hmmm I wonder why. For one of the accusers, he said publicly he never met her but after that a picture surfaced proving he knew her.

Face it: you helped elect a sack of garbage.
we understand that you hate facts.

He never hung out with him....Trump didn't like Epstein....

1638391717827.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back