Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
then you have no answer. I get it. you have no desire to participate in a discussion, you wish to troll. I thought that wasn't allowed in here.
One more time - did answer the question. Multiple times. Not my problem that you are a retard.

Your meaningless observations aside, not one family member, present with their kids, ever said Biden acted inappropriately.
Considering the moral level of LibBots, I'm not surprised.
I know LibBots and they are disgusting.
Let your daughter wear a micro-mini skirt and tell the boys not to look...you LibBots are completely fucked up.

Considering the moral level of LibBots, I'm not surprised.
I know LibBots and they are disgusting.
Let your daughter wear a micro-mini skirt and tell the boys not to look...you LibBots are completely fucked up.
LOL

Imbecile, most of those Senators being sworn in were Republicans. You know, the ones you iditically call, "LibBots."

LOL

Imbecile, most of those Senators being sworn in were Republicans. You know, the ones you iditically call, "LibBots."
We are discussing Liberal hypocrisy.
Most male LibBots I know must be gay because they expect no one to look at a female who dresses like a slut.

We are discussing Liberal hypocrisy.
Most male LibBots I know must be gay because they expect no one to look at a female who dresses like a slut.
No, you're discussing your hallucinations. I was discussing family members not accusing Biden of anything inappropriate, sexually or otherwise. That led you to post something about "LibBots" not being "moral." Yet the majority of Senators sworn in by Biden, where rightards accuse him of sexually assaulting children of those Senators, were Republican.

So are you saying Republicans let Biden get away with sexually assaulting their kids? You sound deranged. :cuckoo:

No, you're discussing your hallucinations. I was discussing family members not accusing Biden of anything inappropriate, sexually or otherwise. That led you to post something about "LibBots" not being "moral." Yet the majority of Senators sworn in by Biden, where rightards accuse him of sexually assaulting children of those Senators, were Republican.

So are you saying Republicans let Biden get away with sexually assaulting their kids? You sound deranged. :cuckoo:
We've seen his inappropriate behavior in pics that are splashed all over the internet, dumbass.

We've seen his inappropriate behavior in pics that are splashed all over the internet, dumbass.
LOL

^^^ Yet another rightard claiming Republicans let Biden behave "inappropriately" with their kids. :eusa_doh:

I saw lots of posts on-line before the election of people posting that Biden touched their kids inappropriately.
I don't expect CNN to cover these stories.

I saw lots of posts on-line before the election of people posting that Biden touched their kids inappropriately.
I don't expect CNN to cover these stories.
Great, then post links to your sources of people complaining Biden touched their kids inappropriately....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back