Epstein was a Democrat

You whacky Trumpians! You don't understand how the party videos and the 14 different contacts for Trump and his organization were in Epstein's phone.

Epstein is permanently branded with party boy Donald.

^^^ (points and laughs) Your man Bill got some splaining to do.

You can deflect all you want, but the guy who owns the jail who moved Epstein off of suicide watch has some "splaining" to do. I wonder who is going to be the fall guy.

You whacky Trumpians! You don't understand how the party videos and the 14 different contacts for Trump and his organization were in Epstein's phone.

You can deflect all you want, but the guy who owns the jail who moved Epstein off of suicide watch has some "splaining" to do. I wonder who is going to be the fall guy.

There are a lot of high ranking Dem's shitting themselves. The Dem party is filled with creepy deviants its no surprise.

There are a lot of high ranking Dem's shitting themselves. The Dem party is filled with creepy deviants its no surprise.

You can AGAIN deflect all you want, but the guy who owns the jail who moved Epstein off of suicide watch has some "splaining" to do. I wonder who is going to be the fall guy.

Epstein was a Democrat.
He donated heavily to Democrat Politicians.
He is the Left's problem.
He is not President Trump's problem.
The Press is attempting so smear Trump.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/12/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-gave-heavily/

Then again, Donald donated heavily to Democrat politicians.

I really don't care what party either one does or doesn't belong to. Epstein was a waste of flesh and I shed no tears for his death. Donald is also a waste of flesh and I will shed no tears when he eventually dies. Both have made the world a worse place simply with their existence.

Interesting. . . I just watched a video that linked Andrew Breitbart's death with the whole Hollywood elite's corruption and D.C. elite corruption with that whistle blowing. Really interesting.

I guess there are things you just don't talk about.

Forum List

Back