Equality: Man's most dangerous myth.

• Banned
Culprits of what Jake? Share more please...LOL...I know who pushes "equality" I am not an idiot.

Culprits of what Jake? Share more please...LOL...I know who pushes "equality" I am not an idiot.

Oh, no, no one in his right mind needs to or will bandy words with those of you who push their nonsense. So step off.

• Banned
So that "all men are created equal" line is a load of crap.
1. It was under the LAW aka CONSTITUTION that all men were created equal 2. Negro's were property back then so weren't considered men anyways and indians well they were scalping heathens so...

Oh, no, no one in his right mind needs to or will bandy words with those of you who push their nonsense. So step off.

So as usual you shoot your mouth off but won't back it up. What a tool.

Equality and liberty are mutually exclusive terms. Pick one because you can't have them both.

It's funny how the biggest advocates for their race are always the worst examples of it

It's funny how the biggest advocates for their race are always the worst examples of it

Yeah, these assholes think that they are the ones that are superior, they just can't notice that they only excel at being dumbshitz...

Yes because 2 anti white racists say carries so much weight! Oh and who said ANYTHING about being superior? Science says Asians and Whites are superior in IQ to negro's.

1. It was under the LAW aka CONSTITUTION that all men were created equal 2. Negro's were property back then so weren't considered men anyways and indians well they were scalping heathens so...
Constitutional law is not the law that declares all men equal. These self-evident truths - these "Laws of Nature and of Nature's God" - are the natural law. All men are equal simply by virtue of their being men. That is, all human beings have innate rights that contribute to their humanity.

The founders - and indeed many Americans - began to wrestle with America's founding principles - derived from the natural law - and the institution of slavery. They were contradictory ideas; people were not meant to be the property of other people (involuntarily, anyway). And so constitutional provisions were made for eventual manumission.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyu2jAD6sdo]THAT'S RACIST! - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Forum List

Back