Equity is making the USA a dumber and more Dangerous place

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Excellent discussion on cspan this morning with author Heather Macdonald on the issue of equity. She pointed out how A Black MIT Engineer pointed out that Universities have lowered the threshold for minorities when it comes to accepting potential students. He wants equality not equity. Major corporations are denying white applicants as “they don’t advance the diversity admission.”

Macdonald was meant with racism and propaganda from democrat callers. The democrat callers lack substance and facts, instead rely on emotion and namecallling.

Medical schools, Law schools, and academia in general have lowered standards to conform to BLM bullies. This is dangerous for society.

Faculties are pressured by federal agencies and BLM to meet diversity standards. Which inevitably means lowering their admissions for so-called minorities. So that creates a situation where a minority with a lower SAT score is in the same class as a white man with a higher SAT score. Or a lot of white men are simply passed up for, so-called minorities with lower qualifications. Obviously this constitutes racism against white men and it’s disgraceful.

Blacks juveniles are getting shot at 100 x the rate compared to white juveniles…overwhelmingly almost all by other blacks. A black is 37 times more likely to commit a non lethal crime against a white compared to vs versa. This is a part of the problem and our politicians exacerbate the issue with pro blm policies. Macdonald gets called a racist for pointing out facts by democrat callers.

Last edited:
We need better politicians in this country. They are at the forefront of making the USA a more dangerous and dumber place. These are simply the facts pointed out by Macdonald in her book and on C-SPAN. And the way that the left-wing trolls respond to the serious topic is to engage in name-calling, use emotions. Engage in nonsensical propaganda.

And the left wingers will never win on this issue. They can’t they cannot refute the data. They need to accept that equity is a horrendous thing. You cannot have major universities and corporations giving preference to minorities and passing up more highly qualified white applicants. That is racism.

We literally have situations across America where medical schools accept so-called minorities due to pressure by federal agencies and politicians. Those minorities then struggle in the medical school, failing exams at a very higher rate and their kept in the school.

The equity students simply cannot compete with the more qualified, white and black students who actually have good SAT scores. So again this is a fact this is occurring in our country where a so-called minority with a lower SAT score is accepted into a university over a white man who has a higher SAT score. This has to stop. It is unconstitutional and a disgrace to civilization.

Let’s have meritocracy get back to that.

Last edited:

Excellent discussion on cspan this morning with author Heather Macdonald on the issue of equity. She pointed out how A Black MIT Engineer pointed out that Universities have lowered the threshold for minorities when it comes to accepting potential students. He wants equality not equity. Major corporations are denying white applicants as “they don’t advance the diversity admission.”

Macdonald was meant with racism and propaganda from democrat callers. The democrat callers lack substance and facts, instead rely on emotion and namecallling.

Medical schools, Law schools, and academia in general have lowered standards to conform to BLM bullies. This is dangerous for society.

Faculties are pressured by federal agencies and BLM to meet diversity standards. Which inevitably means lowering their admissions for so-called minorities. So that creates a situation where a minority with a lower SAT score is in the same class as a white man with a higher SAT score. Or a lot of white men are simply passed up for, so-called minorities with lower qualifications. Obviously this constitutes racism against white men and it’s disgraceful.

Blacks juveniles are getting shot at 100 x the rate compared to white juveniles…overwhelmingly almost all by other blacks. A black is 37 times more likely to commit a non lethal crime against a white compared to vs versa. This is a part of the problem and our politicians exacerbate the issue with pro blm policies. Macdonald gets called a racist for pointing out facts by democrat callers.
If a person is denied employment or promotion because of DEI racial discrimination policies, they should sue for civil rights violation.

If a person is denied employment or promotion because of DEI racial discrimination policies, they should sue for civil rights violation.
Agreed 100%. But in our current radical left influenced system in America, who knows how far such a righteous lawsuit would go. It might not go anywhere.

Both of us want meritocracy this is obvious. But we get called names by the radical left. The radical left does not offer up solutions to the issues we are facing in this country.

If you're a passenger on an airplane, or in the hospital having major surgery.
Do you want the best pilot/doctor that was hired on merit?
Or a sub-standard DEI pilot / doctor hired based on skin color?
.......................................................................................................................................

That's why America went from being nothing to the world super power in record time. Because a few strong people came here and raised a nation.

America got where it is because we didn't coddle the weak. The smartest and strongest thrived. They rose to the top and lead the way for everyone else. That's what made America great is because we always took our best, brightest, most intelligent, hardest workin, innovators, leaders, most responsible, and most dedicated and held them in high regard.

When you support and promote your best then you become the best. Stats, that's all that matters at the end of the day. What is the end result? Nothing else is important.

If you want to be the best you have to support the best.

All that other nonsense is just dumb racist rhetoric that doesn't mean anything because not everyone is equal. I am not shaqs equal and I am not Stephen Hawkings equal and no one should ever try to make me be their equal because if they do I will fail.

I thought it was ironic that they had any number of ways to arrange three letters to symbolize something, but they came up with a combination that literally means "of God" in Latin.

CSPAN is woke and I no longer watch the Washington Journal

A trick they use is putting more liberal callers on than conservatives

And the moderator is a lefty who often argues with conservative callers and guests

CSPAN is woke and I no longer watch the Washington Journal

A trick they use is putting more liberal callers on than conservatives

And the moderator is a lefty who often argues with conservative callers and guests
I agree that some of the moderators on C-SPAN seem to be left-wing oriented. I found it at least one of the moderators from C-SPAN is right wing oriented I believe. But for the most part, they are non-biased. C-SPAN is much different from Fox News and CNN In this regard they are for the most part center oriented.

But here’s the thing my friend they gave a platform to the author mentioned in the original post. This is very big news and critically important. And I’ve called into C-SPAN on a number of occasions to criticize groups like BLM and things like equity, and I was given a large amount of time to explain my positions.

Considering the options in the mass media CSPAN is one of the better options out there still.

Give cspan another shot. And perhaps watch the video in the original… post you will be very happy to hear how that author was given a platform to provide her viewpoints which are grounded in common sense. She was on C-SPAN, pointing out the blatant racism against white men in universities and employment centers.

I agree that some of the moderators on C-SPAN seem to be left-wing oriented. I found it at least one of the moderators from C-SPAN is right wing oriented I believe. But for the most part, they are non-biased. C-SPAN is much different from Fox News and CNN In this regard they are for the most part center oriented.

But here’s the thing my friend they gave a platform to the author mentioned in the original post. This is very big news and critically important. And I’ve called into C-SPAN on a number of occasions to criticize groups like BLM and things like equity, and I was given a large amount of time to explain my positions.

Considering the options in the mass media CSPAN is one of the better options out there still.

Give cspan another shot. And perhaps watch the video in the original… post you will be very happy to hear how that author was given a platform to provide her viewpoints which are grounded in common sense. She was on C-SPAN, pointing out the blatant racism against white men in universities and employment centers.
Brian Lamb founded CSPAN and he was great

You could never tell if he was for or against on any issue

And so were the mods that he personally trained

Then we got the 3rd generation of mods such as Greta or Pedro the hispanic guy who are not pimples on Brian Lamb’s ass

It’s the younger generation. They seem to think they’re entitled to school admission and jobs without having to do anything for it.

Some of you may remember that a couple months back I got a promotion at work. The company has been trying to hire someone to backfill my spot since February. We’ve had a number of applicants but more than 70% of them have refused to take the online test required before they can be interviewed. The current crop of 12 applicants, 7 refused to take the test and 2 failed it. It’s not a tough exam. It’s like they don’t want to put in the effort.

It’s the younger generation. They seem to think they’re entitled to school admission and jobs without having to do anything for it.

Some of you may remember that a couple months back I got a promotion at work. The company has been trying to hire someone to backfill my spot since February. We’ve had a number of applicants but more than 70% of them have refused to take the online test required before they can be interviewed. The current crop of 12 applicants, 7 refused to take the test and 2 failed it. It’s not a tough exam. It’s like they don’t want to put in the effort.
A portion of the radical left youth is a part of the problem. But the biggest problem is the corporations, Hollywood in the media, all practicing racism against white men. Irrefutable evidence supports this. So this is often coming from older generations of radical left wingers, who are in positions of power in Hollywood, the media, federal agencies, and so on and and so forth.

A portion of the radical left youth is a part of the problem. But the biggest problem is the corporations, Hollywood in the media, all practicing racism against white men. Irrefutable evidence supports this. So this is often coming from older generations of radical left wingers, who are in positions of power in Hollywood, the media, federal agencies, and so on and and so forth.
That’s not the problem we’re having in my situation. It’s like these applicants (mostly >30 years old) expect just be given the job. Some refuse to schedule in person interviews, take the testing, provide references, etc… we had one (internal) candidate who thought she could skip the entire seniority structure if she took the job. We had another fail a drug screening. A third thought they could negotiate benefits on a Union position.

That’s not the problem we’re having in my situation. It’s like these applicants (mostly >30 years old) expect just be given the job. Some refuse to schedule in person interviews, take the testing, provide references, etc… we had one (internal) candidate who thought she could skip the entire seniority structure if she took the job. We had another fail a drug screening. A third thought they could negotiate benefits on a Union position.
That’s an interesting topic, but for another thread. This thread is about equity and the blatant racism against white men when it comes to the job application process and universities.

This is a major problem in America. You have situations in universities where a minority with a lower SAT score gets into a university and the white guy with a higher SAT score is passed up. Lots of white men are passed up for promotions that are given to lesser qualified, so-called minorities. This constitutes racism against white men. And we should just have meritocracy treat everyone equally. Just like the black engineer from MIT pointed out in the original post.

The country is in a massive decline but the fake Steins in the media will say the opposite

Forum List

Back