Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christians are going to take this country back from frauds like you, so be ready to apologize within the next ten y ears [sic], lol, you cowardly bitch.

What the hell is that even supposed to mean? And what part do you personally plan to take in whatever action you are afraid to describe directly, hero?

When the political establishment is returned to the control of the American people, guys like you will be saying that you were on our side all along, just like cowards like you have done with homosexual rights, black rights, defending Hispanics, etc.

When I grew up, no one would defend gay people, and yet I did when it wasn't fashionable. Most guys would openly say what despicable people gays were, but today they apologize all over themselves to put distance between themselves and their past behavior.

you are likely to do the very same thing, because you have no courage. If you had courage you wouldn't be afraid of facing the truth instead of repeating stupid lies like you have started doing in this thread of late.

Its nothing personal. Some of my best friends are cowardly little shits too, just like you.

Do you understand that yet? Or do I have to post with crayons for you, you stinking piece of shit?

Christians are going to take this country back from frauds like you, so be ready to apologize within the next ten y ears [sic], lol, you cowardly bitch.

What the hell is that even supposed to mean? And what part do you personally plan to take in whatever action you are afraid to describe directly, hero?

When the political establishment is returned to the control of the American people, guys like you will be saying that you were on our side all along,

1) What do you mean by "guys like you"?

2) What is "our side"? Who do you imagine you represent?

3) Answer my previous question: And what part do you personally plan to take in whatever action you are afraid to describe directly, hero?

Don't be afraid to answer these questions directly, if you can find the courage, hero.

When the political establishment is returned to the control of the American people, guys like you will be saying that you were on our side all along,

Cowards like you who don't have the courage to be honest.

2) What is "our side"? Who do you imagine you represent?

I only represent myself, dick-cheese, but I am part of the community of Bible believing Christians in this country as I am sure you well realize.

3) Answer my previous question: And what part do you personally plan to take in whatever action you are afraid to describe directly, hero?

I plan to sit on my fat ass and laugh at your flip-flopping, fear induced trembling, and complete abject begging for forgiveness of the general public because you didn't really mean to be such a pathetic liar, loser, and bastard to your nation.

Don't be afraid to answer these questions directly, if you can find the courage, hero.

Lol, courage, what, do you want my name and address so you can come down here and tell your shit to my face, you fucking bitch?

Really, cause I don't mind at all.

I have been honest throughout this thread and any other discussion we've ever had. What the hell are you talking about, hero? Don't be afraid to be specific, tough guy.

I have been honest throughout this thread and any other discussion we've ever had. What the hell are you talking about, hero? Don't be afraid to be specific, tough guy.

The people of the South, with the exception of the very few who served in the US military, NEVER took an oath of loyalty to the USA, but only to their states.

You duck the point and act like a shit, but these are displays of the cowardly nature you have, and the inability to handle the Truth, even if inconvenient.

Proud of slavery? C'mon now. Leave the flag the way it is..I don't have a problem with that. But this SOUTHERN PRIDE stuff? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am part of the community of Bible believing Christians

Judging from your comments here, you are not any kind of Christian, hero. Stop pretending at something you are not, hero.

Lol, you know it takes some arrogance to pretend to know what is in my heart, to pretend to know what state of Grace I am in.

Do you talk to God now, Unkotare, you lying hypocritical coward?

Identity politics is not conservative, you lying bitch and that is what Democrats used in 1860 and what they still use today to divide Americans against one another, you fascist ****.

Yup. Conservative right wing reactionary democrats. Absolutely.

Conservatives do not endorse Identity Politics, but Democrats always have and still do today.

Just another of your repeated lies.

Another JimCrowie lie. GOP identity politics are social conservative, corporationist fascists and neo-conservatism for starters.

I plan to sit on my fat ass and laugh

So I was right in thinking that you were completely full of shit when you posted your empty (and girlishly indirect) threat, hero? Yeah, I thought so.

Very impressive... :eusa_whistle:

Lol, I never threatened you, show me where I did that.

I am just taking the pleasure to point your mind to a very unpleasant future.

But cowards like you die a thousand deaths, so maybe its just another tricky little day for you?

Bible believing [far right reactionary conservative] Christians in this country are one of the identity political groups of the Republican and Tea parties.

The people of the South, with the exception of the very few who served in the US military, NEVER took an oath of loyalty to the USA, but only to their states.

You duck the point ...

A straw man is not a "point," idiot. It is a way of avoiding the real topic. A rather cowardly way at that.

You duck the point and act like a shit, but these are displays of the cowardly nature you have, and the inability to handle the Truth, even if inconvenient.

Why do most southerners accept welfare in the form of federal aid then?

I am part of the community of Bible believing Christians

Judging from your comments here, you are not any kind of Christian, hero. Stop pretending at something you are not, hero.

Lol, you know it takes some arrogance to pretend to know what is in my heart

That's another straw man, hero. I didn't talk about what's in your heart, I very specifically judged you on your words here. Why are you so afraid to be honest and direct, hero?

Yup. Conservative right wing reactionary democrats. Absolutely.

Conservatives do not endorse Identity Politics, but Democrats always have and still do today.

Just another of your repeated lies.

Another JimCrowie lie. GOP identity politics are social conservative, corporationist fascists and neo-conservatism for starters.

Another bullshit lie from Jake the Fake Starkey, the mighty Polar Bear Warrior, Congeror of the South Pole, slayer of the Mother Goose.

lol.

Identity politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term identity politics has been used in political and academic discourse since the 1970s[citation needed]. One aim of identity politics has been to empower those feeling oppressed to articulate their felt oppression in terms of their own experience—a process of consciousness-raising that distinguishes identity politics from the liberal conception of politics as driven by individual self-interest.

Identity politics is a phenomenon that arose first at the radical margins of liberal democratic societies in which human rights are recognized, and the term is not usually used to refer to dissident movements within single-party or authoritarian states. The elements of identity politics can be seen to be present in many of the earliest statement of feminists, ethnic movements and gay and lesbian liberation. Formally, it may even be taken back to Marx's earliest statements about a class becoming conscious of itself and developing a class identity. ..

Although SNCC invented many of the fundamental practices, and various black power groups extended them, they apparently found no need to apply a term. Rather, the term emerged when others outside the black freedom movements—particularly, the race- and ethnic-specific women's liberation movements, such as Black feminism— began to adopt the practice in the late 1960s. ...

Some groups have combined identity politics and Marxist social class analysis and class consciousness—the most notable example being the Black Panther Party—but this is not necessarily characteristic of the form. Another example is MOVE, who mixed black nationalism with anarcho-primitivism (a radical form of green politics based on the idea that civilization is an instrument of oppression, advocating a return to hunter gatherer society) and the related idea neo-luddism.

During the 1980s, the politics of identity became very prominent and was linked with new social movement activism.

All totally leftwing proDemocrat ideological bullshit, and your denial another of a long list of lies, Jake the Fake.

Lol, you know it takes some arrogance to pretend to know what is in my heart

That's another straw man, hero. I didn't talk about what's in your heart, I very specifically judged you on your words here. Why are you so afraid to be honest and direct, hero?

I have been, but what do you want to know, sniveling little coward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back