Erdogan waging quarrels with Europe for Putin

Probably so Putin will in exchange ensure Erdogan will get his ridiculous human rights violating position. The Russians will meddle in another election.

The Turkish lie all the time to the media about the visa free travel that "they were supposed to get" though they weren't supposed to get it because they have failed to reach the qualifications.

And then the nazi talk just to piss people off. Though I don't think it'll work very well. The Europeans have quite dealt with their history.

They only took up the joining EU topic to quarrel about something that would appear important. 82% of Turks only want to belong to EU to get visa free travel. Some 70% or more want to have some human rights and economical gains.
Which are all going to slip even farther when Erdogan becomes king.

I doubt it. He doesn't like Putin at all, there was a spat where they shot down a plane, and it has recovered to normalized relations, but nothing more than that.

Probably so Putin will in exchange ensure Erdogan will get his ridiculous human rights violating position. The Russians will meddle in another election.

The Turkish lie all the time to the media about the visa free travel that "they were supposed to get" though they weren't supposed to get it because they have failed to reach the qualifications.

And then the nazi talk just to piss people off. Though I don't think it'll work very well. The Europeans have quite dealt with their history.

They only took up the joining EU topic to quarrel about something that would appear important. 82% of Turks only want to belong to EU to get visa free travel. Some 70% or more want to have some human rights and economical gains.

I doubt it. He doesn't like Putin at all, there was a spat where they shot down a plane, and it has recovered to normalized relations, but nothing more than that.
Oh much more than that. Putin is manipulating them into cooperation. That doesn't mean they need to like each other

Once the Muslim nation elected the Islamist Erdogan, NATO should have tossed it out and considered Turkey a potential threat and not allowed anyone into Europe from that nation.
NATO does not decide of the affairs of EU. Turkey is closer to a civilised country than any other Middle Eastern country.

That's not saying much. Turkey needs to get booted from NATO. The Turkey that was in NATO was the Ataturk regime that kept Islamists in check. That's gone now, and Tukrey is now going radical Islam just like the rest of the Middle East.
Except that They has a huge military and taking it as an enemy would be terrible.

Once the Muslim nation elected the Islamist Erdogan, NATO should have tossed it out and considered Turkey a potential threat and not allowed anyone into Europe from that nation.
NATO does not decide of the affairs of EU. Turkey is closer to a civilised country than any other Middle Eastern country.
It's civilization is in the process of going backwards.

Forum List

Back