Eric Adams says that NYC is putting up ads in Florida to try to convince gay residents to move to New York

Child groomers welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Adams is sending more NY money to Florida for the advertisements trying to convince our gays in Florida to give up the sunshine and state tax free status to go up to NY to be assaulted/robbed by the other libs and to pay higher taxes to live in tiny apartments in the cold?

That's so stupid that it is funny...

So Adams is sending more NY money to Florida for the advertisements trying to convince our gays in Florida to give up the sunshine and state tax free status to go up to NY to be assaulted/robbed by the other libs and to pay higher taxes to live in tiny apartments in the cold?

That's so stupid that it is funny...
Gays like warm weather, sun, tourist industry, entertainment industry.....thus why many are in S. Beach, Cali places like that.

Maybe Hizzonor misreads the needs of NYC. I guess it’s possible it “needs” more of the ghey. But I would have supposed it needed other things more urgently. Like safer subways?

You can say gay in Florida, but you can sexually indoctrinate young kids in a classroom. You can't say straight, heterosexual in those same classrooms either.

Do the two of you know that the fastest way to separate the intelligent folk from the unintelligent folk is through sarcasm?

Maybe Hizzonor misreads the needs of NYC. I guess it’s possible it “needs” more of the ghey. But I would have supposed it needed other things more urgently. Like safer subways?

Look, large cities are not supposed to have safe subways.
It is part of their charm.

Forum List

Back