Eric Bolling's 19 year old son dies of apparent suicide just 1 day after father was fired from FOX

Fine. If there is evidence. Still, even without evidence, that particular accusation would still stick with him. Forever.

"His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals."

Dafuq? That is what that weirdo did? One could surmise the Bolling household wasn't the most optimum environment for children growing up. Sad for the 19 year old kid. His father should be in jail. And no way around it this is what Fox News has hired ever since their inception. This is who Fox News is.
What do you think of this guy?
Anthony_Weiner%2C_official_portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

Jeez.

He's an asshole pervert who can't control his dick and needs to send pics of his manhood to young girls.

Why does that make you feel better about what someone you admire has done? Why must you losers deflect EVERY TIME?
Damn that is stupid. I do not admire Bolling. Never watched his shows and seldom watch Fox News. So, your idiotic assumptions fall flat...which you often do.

I would like libs like you to recognize what hypocrites you are.

Last edited:
"His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals."

Dafuq? That is what that weirdo did? One could surmise the Bolling household wasn't the most optimum environment for children growing up. Sad for the 19 year old kid. His father should be in jail. And no way around it this is what Fox News has hired ever since their inception. This is who Fox News is.

Jeez.

He's an asshole pervert who can't control his dick and needs to send pics of his manhood to young girls.

Why does that make you feel better about what someone you admire has done? Why must you losers deflect EVERY TIME?

That's what I don't get, they can't even join the rest of humanity in condemning the perverts among them. Why? Why are these derps defending all these sexual deviants at Fox News that are finally being outed and fired?

Weird.
No...sexual perverts should face consequences, no matter party affiliation.

Could it be that you don't like when Ds are exposed for their heinous actions?

I find partisans like you, whether Rs or Ds are often hypocrites, but don't know it.

[Strange question. No one has to prove innocence. Quite the opposite actually.

Unless you're Bill Clinton, in the eyes of the RWnut crowd.
Bill Clinton left behind a blue dress.

The same dress that Ms Lewinsky worked so hard to soil. Did she mention whether she got any cramps in her arm when she testified?
Blame the victim.

You are so considerate.

Victim? Are you saying that she wasn't at least partly "a hands on participant" in the soiling of her dress?

Jeez.

That's what I don't get, they can't even join the rest of humanity in condemning the perverts among them. Why? Why are these derps defending all these sexual deviants at Fox News that are finally being outed and fired?

Weird.

I find partisans like you, whether Rs or Ds are often hypocrites, but don't know it.

Who is upset ( doesn't like it ) about Weiner being exposed? Name the fucking person .

You are deflecting away from Bolling with Weiner. What brain defect makes you do that and call others hypocrites?

Jeez.

Weird.

Who is upset ( doesn't like it ) about Weiner being exposed? Name the fucking person .

You are deflecting away from Bolling with Weiner. What brain defect makes you do that and call others hypocrites?
Who's on first?

WTF man...you make no sense at all.

Bolling must feel horrible about the effects of his lude behavior on his son's decision to take his own life. He should feel horrible about that. Without that additional shame, he might not have killed himself

There is no legal proof that Bolling did anything other than say a few bad words which, these days, causes metro-sexual libbies to get all hysterical.

It started with Cosby.
Women come forward 30 years later and claim sexual abuse. Now its bled over into MSM.

This guy got fired over ALLEGATIONS. And his kid was tormented enough to off himself. Now this guy has to battle for his name...and suffer the loss of his son.

This stinks.

Allred promotes this nonsense. She gets a lot of $$$$ accusing high profile males.

Bolling must feel horrible about the effects of his lude behavior on his son's decision to take his own life. He should feel horrible about that. Without that additional shame, he might not have killed himself

There is no legal proof that Bolling did anything other than say a few bad words which, these days, causes metro-sexual libbies to get all hysterical.

Great. That should erase all his shame and embarrassment for being fired because of sexual harassment. All better now?

Great. That should erase all his shame and embarrassment for being fired because of sexual harassment. All better now?

So...Where is the legal proof? The only real proof is a video where he called a female guest a 'hottie'.....Other than that it's 'he said-she said'......There is a concerted effort to get rid of conservatives on Fox. Hannity is next.

So...Where is the legal proof? The only real proof is a video where he called a female guest a 'hottie'.....Other than that it's 'he said-she said'......There is a concerted effort to get rid of conservatives on Fox. Hannity is next.

Not my job to supply proof for anything other than the claims I make. Fox did the investigation. Fox fired him for sexual harassment. You understand that part, don't you?

Not my job to supply proof for anything other than the claims I make. Fox did the investigation. Fox fired him for sexual harassment. You understand that part, don't you?

So you believe anything Fox says....Sorry I don't. I am not ready to ruin a person's reputation based on someone calling a woman a 'hottie'.....Which is the only real proof there is.

So you believe anything Fox says....Sorry I don't. I am not ready to ruin a person's reputation based on someone calling a woman a 'hottie'.....Which is the only real proof there is.

I believe very little of what is said on fox. However, I do believe they fired Bolling for sexual harassment.

Forum List

Back