Eric Clapton : I can't sleep cause of pain

Well, sure....Who doesn't? Do you believe that your being given the facts today?

I think that we do not have all the facts, which leaves a hole for speculation, conspiracy, and opinion. Some facts will only be known with time....

I can not believe for a nano second, that out of the thousands of respectable scientists and doctors out there, that they are ALL covering up something for some deep state reason....it's just not in me....

We need a respectable medical/science investigative reporter to get in to it, find the facts, report the truth they find.

I think that we do not have all the facts, which leaves a hole for speculation, conspiracy, and opinion. Some facts will only be known with time....

I can not believe for a nano second, that out of the thousands of respectable scientists and doctors out there, that they are ALL covering up something for some deep state reason....it's just not in me....

We need a respectable medical/science investigative reporter to get in to it, find the facts, report the truth they find.
Who qualifies them in your eyes?

I mean it was revealed that Twitter was removing, and banning highly qualified Doctors in these areas of research all because they disagreed with the approved narrative...Sources today have been corrupted, so how do you qualify them?

Oh man....So, he already struggled with Neuropathy, but since he seems to believe that the vax either heightened, or made worse his symptoms, that makes him "bigoted" and a "science denier"?

Once I see those types of smears, especially from outlets like NBC, I immediately dismiss the opinion.

Did the vaccine harm him? I have no idea but he isn't making the case for it. As noted he has been noting his issues for years now. As he gets older the issue is only going to get worse.

Keith Emerson killed himself over this. What he is now noting is pretty common for someone with his issues.

Could I be convinced there is a problem with the vaccines? Based upon the past actions of Pharmaceutical companies, yes but this isn't going to do it.

Basically he is noting the issues he has noted for years has progressed.

That's not what he is doing....But, what you are doing here is exactly what leftists do...Attacking someone with a different viewpoint of yourself, labeling them, and smearing them to silence their opinions....You asked before how it was that people think you a leftist? This post is a perfect example.

This is not a left or right issue. You make it out to be one because in your world there is nothing else, everything is political in your world.

Shitty way to live, but it seems to make you happy so good on you.

Did the vaccine harm him? I have no idea but he isn't making the case for it. As noted he has been noting his issues for years now. As he gets older the issue is only going to get worse.

Keith Emerson killed himself over this. What he is now noting is pretty common for someone with his issues.

Could I be convinced there is a problem with the vaccines? Based upon the past actions of Pharmaceutical companies, yes but this isn't going to do it.

Basically he is noting the issues he has noted for years has progressed.
And I am not saying that one testimonial, or belief of a single person about what he thinks has taken place before, and after the shots, is the be all and end all either...But good grief, he is telling us what he thinks, and he gets smeared for it? That's not right either.

This is not a left or right issue. You make it out to be one because in your world there is nothing else, everything is political in your world.

What a snotty, small minded response/attack.....And it IS a left/right issue...Even here on these boards for quite sometime now it has been, complete with slurs, smears, and attacks from the leftist in here should one disagree with the vax...

You're either a fool, or a liar if you don't think there has been...

And I am not saying that one testimonial, or belief of a single person about what he thinks has taken place before, and after the shots, is the be all and end all either...But good grief, he is telling us what he thinks, and he gets smeared for it? That's not right either.

He could legitimately argue he still got Covid despite getting the vaccine. He has been vocal against forcing people to take the vaccine and I'm not going to smear him for that as I do not think people should get forced to take them but basically his issues have simply progressed with age.

It's become a left right issue when many leftists refused the "Trump" vaccine just to turn around and push it when Biden took office

Meanwhile there are people like me who never trusted the vaxx and will never take it

What a snotty, small minded response/attack.....And it IS a left/right issue...Even here on these boards for quite sometime now it has been, complete with slurs, smears, and attacks from the leftist in here should one disagree with the vax...

You're either a fool, or a liar if you don't think there has been...

No, it is not a left or right issue.

The fact partisan sheep have made the vaccine a political issue is not my concern.

Not everyone is a mindless drone like you that views every single thing in their life through the prism of politics

"I had 5 different doctors confirm that my condition was caused by the vaccine, and they all said they cannot go on record.

How did these doctors make this call?

My FIL died of lung cancer and even with that no doctor would say it was 100% due to his smoking. But now we have doctors that can unequivocally claim that the vaccine is the reason for a condition that Clapton had for decades getting worse.

Either the doctors are quacks or Clapton lied.

It's become a left right issue when many leftists refused the "Trump" vaccine just to turn around and push it when Biden took office

Meanwhile there are people like me who never trusted the vaxx and will never take it

Yes, people have made it a political issue like they do everything else, that does not mean it is really a political issue.

This is by design, it is the easiest way to divide the nation

Who qualifies them in your eyes?

I mean it was revealed that Twitter was removing, and banning highly qualified Doctors in these areas of research all because they disagreed with the approved narrative...Sources today have been corrupted, so how do you qualify them?
peer review, qualified testing results with specific measures vs. placebo

Yes, people have made it a political issue like they do everything else, that does not mean it is really a political issue.

This is by design, it is the easiest way to divide the nation
The easiest way to divide the nation was during Occupy/Tea Party protests when it seemed like the poor and middle class was finally uniting against the elite banking interest enslaving all of us then the media began their divisive racism/LGBT/Feminism push and we've been split and getting further apart ever since

The easiest way to divide the nation was during Occupy/Tea Party protests when it seemed like the poor and middle class was finally uniting against the elite banking interest enslaving all of us then the media began their divisive racism/LGBT/Feminism push and we've been split and getting further apart ever since

It started long before that. That was symptom of the division, not the cause of it.

There has been a designed, purposeful dividing of the nation ever since 1992 when a little guy named Ross scared the shit out of the duopoly.

They have since then done all they can to ensure the people never unite behind anyone not them again.

It started long before that. That was symptom of the division, not the cause of it.

There has been a designed, purposeful dividing of the nation ever since 1992 when a little guy named Ross scared the shit out of the duopoly.

They have since then done all they can to ensure the people never unite behind anyone not them again.
Ross did attempt to give America another option and both parties set themselves up as the only options cause of that but the cause has always been money. Go back to the creation of the federal reserve if you want the true root cause of the division we see.

The rise of the Tea Party had nothing to do with the poor and middle class. It may have begun initially as a revolt against taxation or government overreach..but it quickly turned into something ugly. And that was because there was a black man sitting in the White House.

Like a great many people I had the first two rounds of the Pfizer vaccination, considering I needed to fly and travel in and out of the US it was pretty much required, in addition I have my annual flu and pneumonia shots and shingles vaccination booster when required. I respect those that did not succumb to government, media and social pressure and pity those that experienced adverse side effects. My doctor, after extensive research, and awareness of my physical health was opposed to boosters, stated the long term effects were an unknown risk he would not expose his patients to and said I had nothing to worry about. When I questioned him about my children and grandchildren he cautioned and stated he was adamantly opposed against grandchildren being vaccinated and stated it was a choice my children and their spouses needed to discuss with their physicians and reach a conclusion on their own. In time we will learn more about the long term effects of this experimental treatment and pray it was worth the risk in bending the knee to government and media, and social pressure. Time will tell. It’s time the government, tech community, and media, stepped aside and ceased the continual censorship of conflicting data and suppression of information.

Forum List

Back