Eric holder: Obama decides who's 'entitled' to second amendment rights

He said the president asked him to look at what needs expanding.

No where in that tape does he say Obama gets to deside it by himself.

this is why your party is dying

So who is going to do the deciding?? Holder?? what other people need this list include and why?

It's not "for real" the quote in the title is an out and out lie.

So simple question. Did Holder or Obama indicate as has been repeated here that besides the current LEGAL classes excluded from owning firearms, that other classes or types of people need to be added?

And if they did does that not indicate that Obama thinks he can add those people to the legal list without action by Congress?

Just curious.

So simple question. Did Holder or Obama indicate as has been repeated here that besides the current LEGAL classes excluded from owning firearms, that other classes or types of people need to be added?

And if they did does that not indicate that Obama thinks he can add those people to the legal list without action by Congress?

Just curious.

Did you watch the video? It's not very long, in fact it's cut in mid sentence which makes me suspicious.

What he said was the president asked him to look at the classes who aren't permitted to own guns and see if they need expanding. Nothing about actions taken, excluding congress, adding other classes...

Just curious.

Did you watch the video? It's not very long, in fact it's cut in mid sentence which makes me suspicious.

What he said was the president asked him to look at the classes who aren't permitted to own guns and see if they need expanding. Nothing about actions taken, excluding congress, adding other classes...

So in other words they are just wasting time,and should move on to real things right?? It was just idal chit chat over a beer dreaming about utopia??

The president thinks that the list of excluded needs to be expanded,because sure as hell won't make it smaller now would he.

I can't believe the keep letting TM derail threads with her psychotic posting and name calling.

It's starting to get out of hand

Just curious.

So in other words they are just wasting time,and should move on to real things right?? It was just idal chit chat over a beer dreaming about utopia??

The president thinks that the list of excluded needs to be expanded,because sure as hell won't make it smaller now would he.
The president asked if Eric Holder could look into if the list of excluded needs expanding, and how is that news? A democratic president thinks not everyone should own guns? Color me shocked.

I hope they start looking into expanding on when a woman needs a abortion next

seems only right doesn't it? Since they are the judges and jury of us all and know what we should or shouldn't have

Because Brietphart and the right wing echo chamber would never ever use a video clip out of context would they?

You watched the video right?? don't you think its kinda hard for them to "use"an unedited video out of context or are bastards using some subliminal mind control on you?

Oh did you say unedited????

:razz:

yep what part of the video do you think was edited? or twisting what Holder said?

Brietbart is NOT a trustable source of news

There is a fucking VIDEO you idiot!!! watch it

Because Brietphart and the right wing echo chamber would never ever use a video clip out of context would they?

The lamest form of debate (showing the most ignorance and laziness) is attacking the messenger without showing their error in what is being claimed.

Google is your friend. It was easy Google by me. The president directed Eric Holder to do just what the video segment shows and Holder states.

obama wants only crazies and felons to have guns. He only wants to disarm law abiding citizens.

Forum List

Back