Eric holder: Obama decides who's 'entitled' to second amendment rights

Did you watch the video? It's not very long, in fact it's cut in mid sentence which makes me suspicious.

What he said was the president asked him to look at the classes who aren't permitted to own guns and see if they need expanding. Nothing about actions taken, excluding congress, adding other classes...

So in other words they are just wasting time,and should move on to real things right?? It was just idal chit chat over a beer dreaming about utopia??

The president thinks that the list of excluded needs to be expanded,because sure as hell won't make it smaller now would he.
The president asked if Eric Holder could look into if the list of excluded needs expanding, and how is that news? A democratic president thinks not everyone should own guns? Color me shocked.

Who else needs to be on the list,we already exclude criminals and the mentally ill who else should we deny their rights?

obama wants only crazies and felons to have guns. He only wants to disarm law abiding citizens.

Yeah, we see them going after the gang bangers, drug cartels, etc etc

No they come after the citizens of this country who had nothing to do with any of what is going on

The president asked if Eric Holder could look into if the list of excluded needs expanding, and how is that news?

Wow!! yep I bet they wish it wasn't news. Our president is thinking about taking rights from citizens,and it not news to you??!!!

He said clearly that the President asked him to look at all the categories, then he said to make sure the "wrong people"... Who are the wrong people if not the mentally ill, and felons? That is where he opened up a pretty grey area. What's to prevent me from being a "wrong person" because I'm a Conservative. I have no problem with the title after hearing what was said. It's very clear that there should not be any other categories but the two that he referenced, unless someone can think of one that doesn't violate the Constitution... Good luck.

I can't believe the keep letting TM derail threads with her psychotic posting and name calling.

It's starting to get out of hand

Like that yapping little mut that keeps trying to hump your leg,sooner than later ya just gotta give it the boot.

I can't believe the keep letting TM derail threads with her psychotic posting and name calling.

It's starting to get out of hand

Like that yapping little mut that keeps trying to hump your leg,sooner than later ya just gotta give it the boot.

I've known her for years but she's gotten worse over this administration
I guess ignore is coming, sad really

He said clearly that the President asked him to look at all the categories, then he said to make sure the "wrong people"... Who are the wrong people if not the mentally ill, and felons? That is where he opened up a pretty grey area. What's to prevent me from being a "wrong person" because I'm a Conservative. I have no problem with the title after hearing what was said. It's very clear that there should not be any other categories but the two that he referenced, unless someone can think of one that doesn't violate the Constitution... Good luck.

I believe the wrong people are those that "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

I just watched the video and you lied aobut what he said

Eric The Weasel stated that mentally ill people and convicted felons are among those people who are not permitted to purchase/own firearms.

Eric The Weasel stated that Obama has tasked him with the need to "expand" the list of people who should NOT be permitted to purchase/own firearms.

Sounds to ME like Obama believes he has the power to decide who should and should not be allowed to purchase/own firearms.

I agree. Other than mentally ill and convicted criminals, who else should be added to the list? I think Obama does believe that he has authority to remove 2nd amendment rights from anyone he wants.

I believe the wrong people are those that "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

So those "wrong" people should lose their rights? are those the ones that should be added to the excluded.the ones not like you?

We know that Holder thinks violent Mexican drug gangs are entitled to own weapons

Well, Obama is Lord, Savior and Daddy to Democrats so of course they believe he has unlimited power

Oh did you say unedited????

:razz:

yep what part of the video do you think was edited? or twisting what Holder said?

What was going on before the clip starts. Holder starts in mid sentence.

Of course there was conversation before and after the clip,thats why they call them clips they are short,my concern is what came out of Holders mouth that I heard and that was claer and easy to understand.

Those are the ones

So those "wrong" people should lose their rights? are those the ones that should be added to the excluded.the ones not like you?

Huh? I thought the sarcasm was laid on thick enough. Maybe not?

I just watched the video and you lied aobut what he said

Eric The Weasel stated that mentally ill people and convicted felons are among those people who are not permitted to purchase/own firearms.

Eric The Weasel stated that Obama has tasked him with the need to "expand" the list of people who should NOT be permitted to purchase/own firearms.

Sounds to ME like Obama believes he has the power to decide who should and should not be allowed to purchase/own firearms.

I agree. Other than mentally ill and convicted criminals, who else should be added to the list? I think Obama does believe that he has authority to remove 2nd amendment rights from anyone he wants.

The clinically depressed? Suicidal people? Just spit balling.

It's not "for real" the quote in the title is an out and out lie.

So simple question. Did Holder or Obama indicate as has been repeated here that besides the current LEGAL classes excluded from owning firearms, that other classes or types of people need to be added?

And if they did does that not indicate that Obama thinks he can add those people to the legal list without action by Congress?

Just curious.

Did you watch the video? It's not very long, in fact it's cut in mid sentence which makes me suspicious.

What he said was the president asked him to look at the classes who aren't permitted to own guns and see if they need expanding. Nothing about actions taken, excluding congress, adding other classes...

Wrong, as usual, he asked if more types could be included. Please explain besides criminals, mental ill and those that commit family abuse who else should be included? It is a pretty major list as is, and my personal opinion is there is no other type needed.

Further why would he be asking the Justice department when it REQUIRES a new law, meaning Congress to even create any such list. Nothing Holder does can create a new law or legally allow a new list to be used.

I hope they start looking into expanding on when a woman needs a abortion next

seems only right doesn't it? Since they are the judges and jury of us all and know what we should or shouldn't have

You haven't been paying any attention to the bills the GOP has tried to pass have you?

I'm talking about OBAMA dear...try and keep up

Forum List

Back