Eric holder: Obama decides who's 'entitled' to second amendment rights

and they just lie in the face of the facts.

and they wonder why their party is in shambles

Did your healthcare premium go up or down this year? If it went down, you are in the privilege minority. Don't you fuckin' stand there and have the audacity to lecture US about face of facts.

The clinically depressed? Suicidal people? Just spit balling.

Y are against suicide? That figures. Babies don't pay taxes so are of no use to your Utopia.

I'm not completely against suicide. I'm for doctor assisted suicide.

I support a woman's right to choose. Don't confuse that with supporting abortion.
So, in other words, you support the right of a woman to kill her unwanted baby but you really don't?

You either do or you don't.

Y are against suicide? That figures. Babies don't pay taxes so are of no use to your Utopia.

I support a woman's right to choose. Don't confuse that with supporting abortion.
So, in other words, you support the right of a woman to kill her unwanted baby but you really don't?

I'm sorry my position requires too deep a thought process for you, but that won't change it.

Way to split hairs, I hope it makes you sleep better at night believing that BS.

Way to split hairs, I hope it makes you sleep better at night believing that BS.

How is it splitting hairs to support a woman's right to privacy and to make personal decisions about her body, but not personally support abortion?

Look at it like free speech, you may not like what someone says, but you support their right to say it.

I would like to see a future where there are no unwanted pregnancies and zero need for the abortion solution. I simply have a different idea about how to get there.

I'm sorry my position requires too deep a thought process for you, but that won't change it.
You being confused only means you don't think.

every_time_a_democrat_is_right.jpg

Forum List

Back