🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eric Schneiderman,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
ALBANY - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has brought more than 100 actions against the Trump administration, starting just days after the Republican president was elected.

The Democratic prosecutor began with statewide alerts on immigration and education policies sought by the White House, and he quickly expanded to lawsuits on energy policies, deportation and reproductive rights.

Schneiderman's steps are illustrative of the fights being waged between Democratic-led states and the Republican-controlled Congress and White House, forging a new frontier in the battle over rights between states and the federal government.

"It’s been an incredible year for our federalist system and for really testing our constitutional fabrics, in a lot of respects," Schneiderman told the USA Today Network's Albany Bureau.

Blue states vs. Washington: How the fight is growing across America
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch now they will come after the Governor . Trump is clearing the way, also Schneiderman also sued Trump University for what it was, a scam.

These women were in a relationship with him.

While that worthless POS was publicly bashing Trump, he was doing drugs and abusing women behind closed doors.
That’s typical behavior for a democrat.

ALBANY - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has brought more than 100 actions against the Trump administration, starting just days after the Republican president was elected.

The Democratic prosecutor began with statewide alerts on immigration and education policies sought by the White House, and he quickly expanded to lawsuits on energy policies, deportation and reproductive rights.

Schneiderman's steps are illustrative of the fights being waged between Democratic-led states and the Republican-controlled Congress and White House, forging a new frontier in the battle over rights between states and the federal government.

"It’s been an incredible year for our federalist system and for really testing our constitutional fabrics, in a lot of respects," Schneiderman told the USA Today Network's Albany Bureau.

Blue states vs. Washington: How the fight is growing across America
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch now they will come after the Governor . Trump is clearing the way, also Schneiderman also sued Trump University for what it was, a scam.

These women were in a relationship with him.
So women deserve to get slapped around and have cigars stuffed in them -- by Democrats.

You don't see the irony here?

Penelope, are you a retarded high school drop out? You posted in the consolidated thread and then create a new one with nothing new? :p

Penelope, are you a retarded high school drop out? You posted in the consolidated thread and then create a new one with nothing new? :p

If someone slapped me in bed, I would not go back for more, but these women did so they consented. They were not married.

Trump is behind this. Mark my words.

He may of done what they said, but what possessed them to come out now, and why now. If they didn't like it why did they date him??? What people do behind closed doors is none of my business, they role play and other things, unless one is raped or beaten up, drugged, which they weren't, but those women do not go back for more, and these women dated him.

Trump different story he grouped them, and Cosby drugged them.

He may of done what they said, but what possessed them to come out now, and why now. If they didn't like it why did they date him??? What people do behind closed doors is none of my business, they role play and other things, unless one is raped or beaten up, drugged, which they weren't, but those women do not go back for more, and these women dated him.

Well I can think of worse things than group hugs!

If someone slapped me in bed, I would not go back for more, but these women did so they consented. They were not married.

Trump is behind this. Mark my words.

bear-facepalm-13594_w.jpg

Me: Wow, Penelope can't make a post worst than the one above this one....

Penelope: Hold my beer.....

Me: Wow, Penelope can't make a post worst than the one above this one....

Penelope: Hold my beer.....

Can you say Double Standard.

The moon is made of cheese!

double standard of what?

Trump and Moore.
What? What does that pervert and trump have to do with your ridiculous conspiracy theory?

Apparently these women like it, they went back for more and more and more. Not Trumps , they had unwanted advances and groping, and did Moore resign, no yet he was accused of underage females attempts .

Get a gripe.

The moon is made of cheese!

double standard of what?

Trump and Moore.
What? What does that pervert and trump have to do with your ridiculous conspiracy theory?

Apparently these women like it, they went back for more and more and more. Not Trumps , they had unwanted advances and groping, and did Moore resign, no yet he was accused of underage females attempts .

Get a gripe.
We have lots of gripes!

Forum List

Back