🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eric Schneiderman,

I have to admit, this is one of those times when I'm honestly a little shaken by a political scandal.

I've known of Schniederman since he was a State Senator in one of the more hilariously shaped districts in the state, and I've always liked him. He was famous in the circles I worked in. I can't deny that I thought he was awesome, and excited about the fact that he was almost certainly going to be the next governor.

But as we used to say, "I can't wait until _____ is governor, when we'll find out how terrible he really is."

I'm still honestly surprised (and disgusted) about these allegations, which I completely believe. I thought I was too cynical for that.

So one woman stays with him for 1.5 years and another over 2 , both older progressive women and they just do this why? Not married to him and no children by him? Why do they go back for more?

ALBANY - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has brought more than 100 actions against the Trump administration, starting just days after the Republican president was elected.

The Democratic prosecutor began with statewide alerts on immigration and education policies sought by the White House, and he quickly expanded to lawsuits on energy policies, deportation and reproductive rights.

Schneiderman's steps are illustrative of the fights being waged between Democratic-led states and the Republican-controlled Congress and White House, forging a new frontier in the battle over rights between states and the federal government.

"It’s been an incredible year for our federalist system and for really testing our constitutional fabrics, in a lot of respects," Schneiderman told the USA Today Network's Albany Bureau.

Blue states vs. Washington: How the fight is growing across America
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch now they will come after the Governor . Trump is clearing the way, also Schneiderman also sued Trump University for what it was, a scam.

These women were in a relationship with him.

Way to go. :thup: The classic Dimocrap strategy....blame the female victims.

They had a choice, neither lived with him.

Penelope, are you a retarded high school drop out? You posted in the consolidated thread and then create a new one with nothing new? :p

If someone slapped me in bed, I would not go back for more, but these women did so they consented. They were not married.

Trump is behind this. Mark my words.

No Democrat has ever done anything bad, ever....and every Republican does nothing but bad things all day, every day...we know.

You have to admit , its a double standard, the god party does nothing , and the god haters are ready to string the guy up. (god haters is a word some republicans use) . So do you find this strange. You have a Potus who was said to of raped his wife, now that is man handling a women, but you guys voted for him.

ALBANY - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has brought more than 100 actions against the Trump administration, starting just days after the Republican president was elected.

The Democratic prosecutor began with statewide alerts on immigration and education policies sought by the White House, and he quickly expanded to lawsuits on energy policies, deportation and reproductive rights.

Schneiderman's steps are illustrative of the fights being waged between Democratic-led states and the Republican-controlled Congress and White House, forging a new frontier in the battle over rights between states and the federal government.

"It’s been an incredible year for our federalist system and for really testing our constitutional fabrics, in a lot of respects," Schneiderman told the USA Today Network's Albany Bureau.

Watch now they will come after the Governor . Trump is clearing the way, also Schneiderman also sued Trump University for what it was, a scam.

He's gone. On to the next.

I'm sure that is what Trump said.

He's gone. On to the next.

I'm sure that is what Trump said.

Sorry. You are having trouble with this one. Schneiderman is not a dummy. If he were innocent of wrongdoing as you claim, he wouldn't have resigned.

This is not a frame job.

Forum List

Back