🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eric Schneiderman,

The moon is made of cheese!

Can you say Double Standard.
double standard of what?

Trump and Moore.
What? What does that pervert and trump have to do with your ridiculous conspiracy theory?

Apparently these women like it, they went back for more and more and more. Not Trumps , they had unwanted advances and groping, and did Moore resign, no yet he was accused of underage females attempts .

Get a gripe.
Get a grip on what? What in the holy fuck are you talking about?
I havent even read an article on this yet.
I made threads trashing that pervert moore.
I was simply commenting on your outlandish theory.
YOU get a grip, penelope. You have no idea wth you are talking about.

He may of done what they said, but what possessed them to come out now, and why now. If they didn't like it why did they date him??? What people do behind closed doors is none of my business, they role play and other things, unless one is raped or beaten up, drugged, which they weren't, but those women do not go back for more, and these women dated him.

Trump different story he grouped them, and Cosby drugged them.

Me: Wow, Penelope can't make a post worst than the one above this one....

Penelope: Hold my beer.....

Can you say Double Standard.

Like Eric's double standard?

Penelope, are you a retarded high school drop out? You posted in the consolidated thread and then create a new one with nothing new? :p

If someone slapped me in bed, I would not go back for more, but these women did so they consented. They were not married.

Trump is behind this. Mark my words.

So, lemmeseeifIunnerstandthis -- the guy who slaps women around is investigating a guy who had an affair 12 years ago

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." -- Matthew 7:1-5

He may of done what they said, but what possessed them to come out now, and why now. If they didn't like it why did they date him??? What people do behind closed doors is none of my business, they role play and other things, unless one is raped or beaten up, drugged, which they weren't, but those women do not go back for more, and these women dated him.

Sure, it's different. It just is because one is a D and the other a R

Sure, it's different. It just is because one is a D and the other a R

You got that right, a double standard.

It's not "abuse" if she kept dating him

"Barish claimed Schneiderman, whom she dated from the summer of 2013 until New Year’s Day in 2015, first began showing his aggressive side when he asked her to get rid of a tattoo because it did not go with the image of his potential wife. However, the last straw was a night in 2013 when he allegedly assaulted her after a night of drinking."

The last straw....but continued dating until 2015?

Dafuq?

However, Barish said the violence was not inflicted on her during sexual intercourse because they were not getting intimate at the time.

“This was under no circumstances a sex game gone wrong. This did not happen while we were having sex. I was fully dressed and remained that way. It was completely unexpected and shocking. I did not consent to physical assault,” she said.

and yet she stayed dating him for 2.5 years. You know she has a problem. Why would one stay in this relationship?

ALBANY - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has brought more than 100 actions against the Trump administration, starting just days after the Republican president was elected.

The Democratic prosecutor began with statewide alerts on immigration and education policies sought by the White House, and he quickly expanded to lawsuits on energy policies, deportation and reproductive rights.

Schneiderman's steps are illustrative of the fights being waged between Democratic-led states and the Republican-controlled Congress and White House, forging a new frontier in the battle over rights between states and the federal government.

"It’s been an incredible year for our federalist system and for really testing our constitutional fabrics, in a lot of respects," Schneiderman told the USA Today Network's Albany Bureau.

Blue states vs. Washington: How the fight is growing across America
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch now they will come after the Governor . Trump is clearing the way, also Schneiderman also sued Trump University for what it was, a scam.

These women were in a relationship with him.
A Jewish male who beats up women.

Who would have thought ?!

ALBANY - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has brought more than 100 actions against the Trump administration, starting just days after the Republican president was elected.

The Democratic prosecutor began with statewide alerts on immigration and education policies sought by the White House, and he quickly expanded to lawsuits on energy policies, deportation and reproductive rights.

Schneiderman's steps are illustrative of the fights being waged between Democratic-led states and the Republican-controlled Congress and White House, forging a new frontier in the battle over rights between states and the federal government.

"It’s been an incredible year for our federalist system and for really testing our constitutional fabrics, in a lot of respects," Schneiderman told the USA Today Network's Albany Bureau.

Watch now they will come after the Governor . Trump is clearing the way, also Schneiderman also sued Trump University for what it was, a scam.

He's gone. On to the next.

Penelope, are you a retarded high school drop out? You posted in the consolidated thread and then create a new one with nothing new? :p

If someone slapped me in bed, I would not go back for more, but these women did so they consented. They were not married.

So what youre saying is, Trump exposed a horrible woman beater? Isnt a thank you in order here?

Way to go. :thup: The classic Dimocrap strategy....blame the female victims.

No Democrat has ever done anything bad, ever....and every Republican does nothing but bad things all day, every day...we know.

I have to admit, this is one of those times when I'm honestly a little shaken by a political scandal.

I've known of Schniederman since he was a State Senator in one of the more hilariously shaped districts in the state, and I've always liked him. He was famous in the circles I worked in. I can't deny that I thought he was awesome, and excited about the fact that he was almost certainly going to be the next governor.

But as we used to say, "I can't wait until _____ is governor, when we'll find out how terrible he really is."

I'm still honestly surprised (and disgusted) about these allegations, which I completely believe. I thought I was too cynical for that.

^Wowsa. You did not realize New York state politics is way more corrupt than even Connecticut? The pro-street crime, Sfachime Mario Cuomo...then douchebag Pataki, then some unelected, pro-crime nut, then corrupt, pro-street crime Spitzer, then the corrupt dude with the bad nose job, The Sfachime's son (a Spitzer deep stater)... Do the math! :p

I actually called in to a Jay Diamond broadcast one time when he made a comeback on radio and congratulated him. His comeback was short lived unfortunately. Very funny skits that generally made fun of New State politics and the "left's" pro-street crime agenda.

Last edited:

She seems like a nice woman. Why are you attacking her? I thought you progressives were supposed to care about the poor and downtrodden, here you are attacking her for standing up to a abusive prick. You MUST be related to good old eric. Only a braindead fool, or a relative, could support a scumbag like that.

It says a LOT that he was gone within four hours of the story hitting the street. That means EVERYONE knew. And they are trying to bury it as fast as they possibly can.

She seems like a nice woman. Why are you attacking her? I thought you progressives were supposed to care about the poor and downtrodden, here you are attacking her for standing up to a abusive prick. You MUST be related to good old eric. Only a braindead fool, or a relative, could support a scumbag like that.

It says a LOT that he was gone within four hours of the story hitting the street. That means EVERYONE knew. And they are trying to bury it as fast as they possibly can.

So she loves a woman beater, I do not.

Forum List

Back