Eric Trump: My Dad Is Going to Go After Hillary in a Way That No One Has Ever Gone After Her Before

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Eric Trump, son of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, weighed in on Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton’s decision to attack Donald Trump in New York State, which will hold its primary on Tuesday.

The younger Trump predicted his father would attack Clinton in a way “that no one has gone after her before.”

“[Hillary] turned her attention to us — for the last two weeks she’s been running negative ads against us in New York,” Trump said. “She’s already turned her attention to us, which is a great compliment because she’s effectively saying we’re going to be the nominee, and he’s going to be the nominee. So, it’s going to be an interesting battle between the two of them. There’s a lot of things — there’s a lot of fuzz on her record to say the least, and he’s certainly going to go after it. He’s going to go after her in a way that no one has gone after her before.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...er-her-before/

Getting to Watch it all on TV ??...... Priceless

Hillary should seriously consider bowing out and waiting for 2024. Besides the obvious health issues, when Trump's done with her, she'll look like something they pulled from Hannibal Lecter's basement

She kinda already does.

They should play her barking over and over and over and over and over....

She is going after Trump in an attempt to marginalized Sanders by basically telling the party the primary is over I won time to move past Sanders. For a candidate who already polls very poorly with women going after Hillary In a way no one has before might not be the smartest move .

The apple does fall far from the tree
that's what steve jobs would have said. hillary and bill have scandals still in the incubator we've never even heard about.
harry reid just said from the senate floor that
"word on the street is that bill clinton and bill cosby are the same guy".

So the RWNJs have another batch of made up accusations. Somehow, I'm not surprised. What are the odds that these will be any more effective than the 25 years of false accusations already tried?

Hillary could be on film shooting people in the street and you'd still think it was a right wing conspiracy

I think we will get all the details about the Hilly Yoko connection....

He doesn't even know the difference between a terrorist attack and a convenient store.

Kinda like Mrs. Tuzla Clinton doesn't know the difference between a protest and an organized attack. Or the difference between sniper fire and no sniper fire.

that's what steve jobs would have said. hillary and bill have scandals still in the incubator we've never even heard about.

So the RWNJs have another batch of made up accusations. Somehow, I'm not surprised. What are the odds that these will be any more effective than the 25 years of false accusations already tried?

Hillary could be on film shooting people in the street and you'd still think it was a right wing conspiracy
Hillary always coughing is just a vast rightwing conspiracy.

even if the donald were to come up with some sort of attack she's yet to endure, which is doubtful, she'd still come out the other side as POTUS. is this a great country or what?

emilys-list.jpg

Considering all the other false claims made, I wouldn't be surprised to see RWNJs produce a CGI video showing that. If you could come up with just 1 real, provable accusation of Hillary guilty of any wrong doing, that would be something. So far you haven't. Just a bunch of childish accusations.

Hillary will just play back Trump quotes from the last year and whatever new nonsense he comes up with

Painting a picture of what a Trump America would look like will lead to a landslide victory with Hillary even taking Red States from Trump

Got proof or just the normal diarrhea of the mouth from the teabaggers

I wonder if he wants to screw his sister like "the donald" wants to screw his daughter.

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Eric Trump, son of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, weighed in on Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton’s decision to attack Donald Trump in New York State, which will hold its primary on Tuesday.

The younger Trump predicted his father would attack Clinton in a way “that no one has gone after her before.”

“[Hillary] turned her attention to us — for the last two weeks she’s been running negative ads against us in New York,” Trump said. “She’s already turned her attention to us, which is a great compliment because she’s effectively saying we’re going to be the nominee, and he’s going to be the nominee. So, it’s going to be an interesting battle between the two of them. There’s a lot of things — there’s a lot of fuzz on her record to say the least, and he’s certainly going to go after it. He’s going to go after her in a way that no one has gone after her before.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...er-her-before/

Getting to Watch it all on TV ??...... Priceless

2ez75fm.jpg

Sanders is right. Of course she's owned by her big donors. I paid for her myself just to show up at my wedding. She's been passed around more than a coked out hooker at a frat party.

just think of how in 1967 as the boston marathon ran right past the wellesley college campus, ms hillary rodham was a student there, and one catherine switzer was being attacked for simply running a road race while having a vagina...

you go girl! God bless America!

ks.png

261-Fearless - Kathrine Switzer - Marathon Woman

Last edited:
just think of how in 1967 as the boston marathon ran right past the wellesley college campus, ms hillary rodham was a student there, and one catherine switzler was being attacked for simply running a road race while having a vagina...

you go girl! God bless America!

ks.png

261-Fearless - Kathrine Switzer - Marathon Woman

What's your point, that women can't stand up to criticism in political campaigns like men can and we need to take it easier on them?

Forum List

Back