Eric trump stomps his feet over Michelle Obama's speech

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Poor Eric...but I can understand his frustration. He is the son of a man that preaches everyday how terrible this country is. He is the son of a man that is still grieving over a loss in 2020 that he still cannot accept. He is the son of a man that does not see our country as a "shining city on a Hill" as Ronald Reagan said in his State of the Union Speech. He is the son of a man that said the United States is a third world country. So...I can understand his frustration. RR would be called a RINO if he were alive today. The GOP is lost in the fangs of MAGA.

Poor Eric...but I can understand his frustration. He is the son of a man that preaches everyday how terrible this country is. He is the son of a man that is still grieving over a loss in 2020 that he still cannot accept. He is the son of a man that does not see our country as a "shining city on a Hill" as Ronald Reagan said in his State of the Union Speech. He is the son of a man that said the United States is a third world country. So...I can understand his frustration. RR would be called a RINO if he were alive today. The GOP is lost in the fangs of MAGA.
he was laughing that hard?

America has moved on from racist grievance and doom-saying.

They'll find out come November.

America has moved on from racist grievance and doom-saying.

They'll find out come November.
trump must be pounding his campaign staff each day. You know, as well as I do, that he is blaming them for his slide in the polls. But you also know that it his mouth that has shown voters he is the same old tired loser.

The Democrats filled TWO convention centers AT THE SAME TIME. Including the convention center where Trump accepted the RNC nomination!

That's GOTTA hurt the little boy who obsesses over crowd sizes. :auiqs.jpg:

mccain-x.jpg

Vice President Kamala Harris was already nominated during a virtual roll call weeks ago, but the Committee used Tuesday’s largely ceremonial vote to showcase enthusiasm and state pride from across the nation. Michigan’s delegation played Eminem’s “Lose Yourself,” while California announced their votes to 2pac’s “California Love” and Kendrick Lamar’s “Not Like Us.” But most viewers were wowed by the Georgia delegation’s spectacle, which began as the DJ played the intro to “Welcome to Atlanta,” the 2002 Jermaine Dupri classic that also featured fellow Atlanta hip hop legend Ludacris. Before Rep. Nikema Williams announced her state’s votes for Harris, Atlanta native Lil Jon led the DNC crowd in a chant of “we’re not going back” while the DJ played two of his biggest hits—”Turn Down for What” and “Get Low.”

Where are all the MAGA "Fake News" replies. Are they running from this thread?

I dunno. In 1980 I was incensed by Reagan's bullshit budget shit ... supply side my ass, he simply bet the soviets wouldn't invade Germany, which only Ted Fucking Kennedy thought was likely, and blew up the budget. I voted for Anderson.

But his lies weren't really any bigger than LBJ's or Nixon's, and he killed a lot fewer of our military.
So, I'll give them all a pass on campaign lies. The econ will be fine, unless we really fuck up. Which one will fuck up fewer of our lads in the services? I'm still not over Obama failing to foldup W's afghan fuck up, and Trump's such a pussy he could actually get Putin to invade the Baltics or something equally crazy. So, Trump blew up the detente at the Supreme Court, tried an insurrection, and despite probably not knowing shit about it, is balls deep into Project 2025. So, imo Harris is less dangerous.

Forum List

Back