Erik Erickson: Here comes the GOP bloodbath

How perceptive was that? Trump is a big talker....but he backs it up with actual success......erickson is an idiot...the country could not withstand another 8 years controlled by the clinton crime family....but he was willing to see it happen....because he is the fool...not Trump.
Success at what? Making the US the laughing stock of the world? Handing out secrets to our adversaries? Turning the WH into a scene of unending chaos? Please save us from anymore "success". :rolleyes:

I sleep easy knowing that Trump is the President and LWNJ's like you are miserable
You must be happy as a clam! Business-friendly, with none of those pesky conservative values harshing your buzz.

Sorry but am not a conservative or a Republican. I don't fit neatly into the little boxes you LWNJ's like to place people into.

Seeing pompous assholes like you suffer makes my day. Trump made an ass of your precious "polls" and cut through your "blue wall" like crepe paper. You idiots have been caterwauling ever since......PRICELESS!!

:spinner: :rofl:

How perceptive was that? Trump is a big talker....but he backs it up with actual success......erickson is an idiot...the country could not withstand another 8 years controlled by the clinton crime family....but he was willing to see it happen....because he is the fool...not Trump.
Success at what? Making the US the laughing stock of the world? Handing out secrets to our adversaries? Turning the WH into a scene of unending chaos? Please save us from anymore "success". :rolleyes:

I sleep easy knowing that Trump is the President and LWNJ's like you are miserable
You must be happy as a clam! Business-friendly, with none of those pesky conservative values harshing your buzz.

Sorry but am not a conservative or a Republican. I don't fit neatly into the little boxes you LWNJ's like to place people into.

Seeing pompous assholes like you suffer makes my day. Trump made an ass of your precious "polls" and cut through your "blue wall" like crepe paper. You idiots have been caterwauling ever since......PRICELESS!!

You voted for Trump. You're a republican.

I also voted for Trump, and I also am not a Republican.

Then you are a liar as well.

With no evidence to support that, you are a mere fantasist.

LWNJ's are all LB

Typical binary thinking from a moron incapable of independent thought.

Millions of Democrats all over the country (and especially in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania) voted for Trump.
Independents across the country voted for Trump.
Libertarians voted for Trump.
All sorts of people voted for Trump. That doesn't make them Republicans.

You're a mindless drone.

Sorry but am not a conservative or a Republican.
Yeah, now you're not.
4i6Ckte.gif

Limbaugh is also trying to convince everyone that he's not, and never has been a conservative. This from the guy who has touted his Limbaugh Institute For Conservative Studies for years.

Easier to abandon your ideology than try to make Trump fit into it.

The bloodbath was on November 8th. and it wasn't Trump's blood.
Overnight, Erickson, George Will, Bill Krystal, David Frum go from being defended by your ilk to being vilified. They're not the ones who abandoned their beliefs, daft as they are. You are.

Nah, first of all your OP needs to get its facts straight, but in hit pieces who needs fact right? Second, the people you mention here are of the 'anti Trump' variety....At this point they more in common with demo's than with conservatives...They are the swamp.
I just love when a wingnut tells me the facts aren't straight, without telling me which ones. Really boosts that credibility!

All of them...I am not here to teach you, Do your own research.

From one of the recent Darlings Of Conservatism™:

Here comes the GOP bloodbath

A sample:

The president exudes incompetence and instability. Divulging classified information to the Russians through bragging; undermining his staff’s defense of his conduct through inane tweets; even reportedly asking the FBI director to suspend an investigation of a former adviser — all these strike me not so much as malicious but as the ignorant actions of an overwhelmed man. Republicans excuse this behavior as Trump being Trump, but that will only embolden voters who seek greater accountability to choose further change over stability. The sad reality is that the greatest defense of the president available at this point is one his team could never give on the record: He is an idiot who does not know any better.

Finally a GOPer with some courage to call Trump out as the unholy shit stain abomination that he is.,,,

Sorry but am not a conservative or a Republican.
Yeah, now you're not.
4i6Ckte.gif

Limbaugh is also trying to convince everyone that he's not, and never has been a conservative. This from the guy who has touted his Limbaugh Institute For Conservative Studies for years.

Easier to abandon your ideology than try to make Trump fit into it.

Nice try, but I have't been on the radio for 30 years and my name is not Rush Limbaugh.

I don't follow any cookie cutter ideology. I think for myself.

You should give it a try sometime......

You freely admit to voting for Trump. No further evidence needed.

You freely admit to voting for Trump. No further evidence needed.

Must be nice living in fantasy land where everything is binary.

You're as sharp as a spoon.

Can the Republican Party Keep Trump Democrats?

And that's all you have.

Sorry Fool. But your forgot a few other things : The Senate. The House. The Supreme Court. More state houses and governors than any time in modern history. Your ideas, they suck.
No, see that's just a combination of gerrymandering and voter stupidity. You just wait to see what 2018 brings.

I thought Erickson was a popular conservative with Trump supporters.

Is he a "cuck"? Has he changed? Was he traded?

I need a freakin' scorecard.

And that's all you have.

Sorry Fool. But your forgot a few other things : The Senate. The House. The Supreme Court. More state houses and governors than any time in modern history. Your ideas, they suck.
No, see that's just a combination of gerrymandering and voter stupidity. You just wait to see what 2018 brings.

That's a long time kiddo. Have fun pissing in the wind.

Forum List

Back