Escaped convicts on the run get guns easier than woman stabbed to death by boyfriend...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...the 2 escaped convicts were able to get their hands on guns....they went to the hunting cabins of Prison Guards....law enforcement officers, broke in and stole the guns stored there....

So.....my first question...if they were on the run, how did they get their background check done? How did they register their guns and get licensed for those guns?

Since they were convicted felons in prison, did that slow down their background checks?

So, the woman in New Jersey was waiting to get approved for her concealed carry permit when her ex boyfriend stabbed her to death on her driveway....she had a restraining order against him.....

These 2 convicts, on the run, got their hands on guns faster than she did, since she never got her gun....

So anti gun extremists...tell me....which one of your gun control laws would have kept guns out of the hands of these convicted felon murderers who escaped from prison?

One of them was killed in a shoot out with police....just breaking...

Glad to hear one is down for the count, now only one to go.

why did they kill him? Serious question.

The escapees had found out that the prison guards had hunting cabins up there with guns stored in them......they made a bee line for them amd were armed with shotguns when they were cornered...the one was shot in an exchange of gun fire...

I'm wondering why those fatheads were in such a big hurry to leave, and look where it got them.

They were doing easy time and they even had some bimbo sharing her vagina with them. All the comforts of home. What the hell were they thinking?

Yes...the 2 escaped convicts were able to get their hands on guns....they went to the hunting cabins of Prison Guards....law enforcement officers, broke in and stole the guns stored there....

So.....my first question...if they were on the run, how did they get their background check done? How did they register their guns and get licensed for those guns?

Since they were convicted felons in prison, did that slow down their background checks?

So, the woman in New Jersey was waiting to get approved for her concealed carry permit when her ex boyfriend stabbed her to death on her driveway....she had a restraining order against him.....

These 2 convicts, on the run, got their hands on guns faster than she did, since she never got her gun....

So anti gun extremists...tell me....which one of your gun control laws would have kept guns out of the hands of these convicted felon murderers who escaped from prison?

So your argument is that because prison guards left guns where they could be easily stolen, we should allow everyone else to get guns, no matter how unsuitable for gun ownership they are?

So your argument is that because prison guards left guns where they could be easily stolen, we should allow everyone else to get guns, no matter how unsuitable for gun ownership they are?

No..MY point is always that criminals will always get guns...always.....even criminals who just broke out of jail...........

And anyone who is not a convicted criminal should have access to guns and there is no reason that peaceful, law abiding, good people should have to go through more hoops than necessary to get them.

I'm wondering why those fatheads were in such a big hurry to leave, and look where it got them.

They were doing easy time and they even had some bimbo sharing her vagina with them. All the comforts of home. What the hell were they thinking?

If they were thinkers, they wouldn't have been in prison.....

If they were thinkers, they wouldn't have been in prison.....

I guess there's a reason for sayings like, jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

No..MY point is always that criminals will always get guns...always.....even criminals who just broke out of jail...........

No, if no one else has guns, the criminals won't get them either. but even if they did, eliminating the people killed in domestic disputes, suicdies and accidents with guns would still eliminate 90% of the gun fatalities. Then we can concentrate on the last 10%.

And anyone who is not a convicted criminal should have access to guns and there is no reason that peaceful, law abiding, good people should have to go through more hoops than necessary to get them.

No good reason for ANY civilian to own a gun. THerefore it should be INCREDIBLY difficult to get one.

No, if no one else has guns, the criminals won't get them either. but even if they did, eliminating the people killed in domestic disputes, suicdies and accidents with guns would still eliminate 90% of the gun fatalities. Then we can concentrate on the last 10%.

No good reason for ANY civilian to own a gun. THerefore it should be INCREDIBLY difficult to get one.

You are a moron...tell that to the women who stop rape with guns, or the murder victims who aren't murder victims because they stopped it with a gun.......what an idiot....

You are a moron...tell that to the women who stop rape with guns, or the murder victims who aren't murder victims because they stopped it with a gun.......what an idiot....

Or the Crime Fighting Unicorns who stopped crime with Guns!!!

Because they are about as real.

Fact is, a gun is still 43 times more likely to kill a person in the household than bad guy.

If the owners of 'stolen' firearms could be charged with assisting crimes committed with the arms, ownership might be more carefully considered and protection of the weapons more complete.
This is one of the problems thinking people consider. Carrying guns is very dangerous and should only be for extreme situations. Just 'packing' for the feeling of potency is rather juvenile, and widespread.

If the owners of 'stolen' firearms could be charged with assisting crimes committed with the arms, ownership might be more carefully considered and protection of the weapons more complete.
This is one of the problems thinking people consider. Carrying guns is very dangerous and should only be for extreme situations. Just 'packing' for the feeling of potency is rather juvenile, and widespread.

"Carrying guns is very dangerous and should only be for extreme situations"

Yes, because it's so easy to have a rapist, or thief, wait while you go home and get your weapon, so you can defend yourself.

"Thinking people" protect themselves.

Thinking firearm owners protect themselves from avoidable risks.
Toting a gun all the time is for unstable paranoiacs.

Just more common sense fodder that the gun grabber k00ks just don't connect the dots correctly. The pronounced level of fucked up thinking is fascinating!!:2up:. A thought process fuck up ( not an intellectual thing ):coffee:

Forum List

Back