Escaped convicts on the run get guns easier than woman stabbed to death by boyfriend...

Unless you are a law abiding woman in New Jersey trying to get a gun because your ex boyfriend has threatened to kill you....then you wait months.....and no gun.....then you get murdered with a knife by the ex boyfriend in your driveway...

Where a gun wouldn't have done her any good because he totally got the drop on her.

Laws disarm normal people....and do nothing to keep criminals from getting guns, asshole.....

Yet the Europeans have done exactly that and have nowhere near our murder rates or crime rates.

Unless you are a law abiding woman in New Jersey trying to get a gun because your ex boyfriend has threatened to kill you....then you wait months.....and no gun.....then you get murdered with a knife by the ex boyfriend in your driveway...

Where a gun wouldn't have done her any good because he totally got the drop on her.

Laws disarm normal people....and do nothing to keep criminals from getting guns, asshole.....

Yet the Europeans have done exactly that and have nowhere near our murder rates or crime rates.

They have a cultural pacifism that we don't have.....but their criminals easily get fully automatic weapons when they want or need them...and they are importing people from more violent parts of the world who are openly hostile to European culture and values....so their violence rate is going to spike....a lot...very soon.....try going into the muslim "no go" zones in their gun free countries.....

Yes...the 2 escaped convicts were able to get their hands on guns....they went to the hunting cabins of Prison Guards....law enforcement officers, broke in and stole the guns stored there....

So.....my first question...if they were on the run, how did they get their background check done? How did they register their guns and get licensed for those guns?

Since they were convicted felons in prison, did that slow down their background checks?

So, the woman in New Jersey was waiting to get approved for her concealed carry permit when her ex boyfriend stabbed her to death on her driveway....she had a restraining order against him.....

These 2 convicts, on the run, got their hands on guns faster than she did, since she never got her gun....

So anti gun extremists...tell me....which one of your gun control laws would have kept guns out of the hands of these convicted felon murderers who escaped from prison?

One of them was killed in a shoot out with police....just breaking...
Your second amendment rights at work

With 300 million guns out there, you can always find one

These escaped convicts...steal guns and have them in the time it takes to get to the cabin of a prison guard....

Maybe she needed to just break into the home of a gun nut

Why don't you guys just put up a sign saying....Guns here, come on in and steal what you need

Second Amendment, at your service

Yes...the 2 escaped convicts were able to get their hands on guns....they went to the hunting cabins of Prison Guards....law enforcement officers, broke in and stole the guns stored there....

So.....my first question...if they were on the run, how did they get their background check done? How did they register their guns and get licensed for those guns?

Since they were convicted felons in prison, did that slow down their background checks?

So, the woman in New Jersey was waiting to get approved for her concealed carry permit when her ex boyfriend stabbed her to death on her driveway....she had a restraining order against him.....

These 2 convicts, on the run, got their hands on guns faster than she did, since she never got her gun....

So anti gun extremists...tell me....which one of your gun control laws would have kept guns out of the hands of these convicted felon murderers who escaped from prison?

These escaped convicts...steal guns and have them in the time it takes to get to the cabin of a prison guard....

Why don't you guys just put up a sign saying....Guns here, come on in and steal what you need

Here's an idea.

Put a sign up in your window, " NO Firearms on Premises"

Then they wont' have to break into our houses looking for them.

They won't need them to rob you blind, or d whatever they're p

Here' idea:

Put a sign up in your window: "No Firearms on Premises"
Then y won't worry about breaking into our houses looking form tehm.

they will just waltz in, do whatever they wanted to do, and be gone.

No worries about getting shot.

Here's an idea.

Here's an idea.

Here' idea:

I have no problem putting up a sign as long as you do the same

Put up a sign that says....Firearms on the Premises

I bet you get robbed first

Here's an idea.

Here' idea:

I'll put up a sign on your property that says" has gold coins cash and guns in safe".......pointed at your home.....

Here's an idea.

Here' idea:

Unlikely

Most burglars go fo the easy targets

Forum List

Back