Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

Rittenhouse wasn't part of any white supremacist group and there was zero evidence to suggest he had fomented any violence at all.

He was completely cleared of the charges and not only did the prosecution not prove their own case their own witnesses proved the case for Rittenhouse.

ANTIFA is not a White Supremacy group either.

Wray is a proven liar so his word isn't worth anything.

The video clearly showed Rittenhouse being attacked by a mob and defending himself. We can SEE it with our own eyes.

OMG, went to check on it he was only 17 when he murdered those two people and shot the third. He wasn't legal anywhere. But the right wing judge through out all that evidence.
You are lying, the judge let all of the key witnesses speak and settle the matter of the minor in possession being lawful. The only prohibition in the state is on minors carrying handguns without adult supervision.

The gun was bought in the state by his buddy who let him use it and it was bought lawfully.

All three people he shot used deadly force against him before they were shot, that's not murder it's lawful self defense.

how is that the president's issue and not the governors and mayors? you are truly confused fkface.
It only becomes a federal issue when the local and state gov't can't or refuse to protect the rights of the innocent.

It's only murder if you kill a human being.

Subhuman criminal pieces of shit actively engaged in acts of looting, destruction, and violence do not count as human.
It's only murder if you kill another person unlawfully. When you do it is "justifiable homicide".

Did those successes help the United States or not ? Overall not, that is the problem. We've never been worse off because of him. Now we have dangers within as well as without and they're all more pronounced.
They certainly did. His "trade wars" got US producers better access to foreign markets with reciprocal and/or fair tairiffs and the economy was as good as we've seen in decades with manufacturing jobs expanding and returning to the US.

Real family income rose for the first time in over 20 years and ISIS was destroyed.

When the pandemic hit he mobilized every asset and resource available to help out cities that were being overwhelmed and got two vaccines approved to fight Covid more quickly than had ever been done before in history by removing regulatory hurdles and using his emergency powers under the Defense Production Act get US manufacturers to gear up to produce it along with what proved in the end to be an excess of PPE and ventilators to the point we ended up sending much needed supplies to other countries that were in need.

Overall he was being quite successful which was why there was such a concerted effort on the part of democrats to destroy him.

They certainly did. His "trade wars" got US producers better access to foreign markets with reciprocal and/or fair tairiffs and the economy was as good as we've seen in decades with manufacturing jobs expanding and returning to the US.

Real family income rose for the first time in over 20 years and ISIS was destroyed.

When the pandemic hit he mobilized every asset and resource available to help out cities that were being overwhelmed and got two vaccines approved to fight Covid more quickly than had ever been done before in history by removing regulatory hurdles and using his emergency powers under the Defense Production Act get US manufacturers to gear up to produce it along with what proved in the end to be an excess of PPE and ventilators to the point we ended up sending much needed supplies to other countries that were in need.

Overall he was being quite successful which was why there was such a concerted effort on the part of democrats to destroy him.
Isis was already 75% destroyed by Obama when trump took office. So in other words he finished the job that Obama started. An overall picture of the handling of the pandemic under trump got a D minus rating from the medical experts. You paint a good picture of trump but like all things trump, it just doesn't pan out.

Isis was already 75% destroyed by Obama when trump took office. So in other words he finished the job that Obama started. An overall picture of the handling of the pandemic under trump got a D minus rating from the medical experts. You paint a good picture of trump but like all things trump, it just doesn't pan out.
You are completely making things up and pulling numbers out of your ass.

Trump followed, the advice of the supposed "Medical Experts" with every policy he put in place or endorsed.

You are completely making things up and pulling numbers out of your ass.

Trump followed, the advice of the supposed "Medical Experts" with every policy he put in place or endorsed.
Like I said you paint a Rosy picture how come all the medical experts say they were intimidated by trump. And he sent very bad mixed messages about everything, like you didn't even know what he was thinking for sure.

Like I said you paint a Rosy picture how come all the medical experts say they were intimidated by trump. And he sent very bad mixed messages about everything, like you didn't even know what he was thinking for sure.
You are still making things up and pulling them out of your ass.

"All the medical Experts" said no such thing.

No. Not the Capitol "protesters". Protesters who were marching with BLM and for George Floyd.

I wonder why he said he loved the Capitol "protesters"...
Hearsay.
Means little.

Besides...Trump IS a manchild.
But I doubt he is that sick.
I cannot see him ever doing that.

You are still making things up and pulling them out of your ass.

"All the medical Experts" said no such thing.
I watch a lot of news, local national ABC NBC CBS PBS. Know that no one had anything good to say about trump.
Hearsay.
Means little.

Besides...Trump IS a manchild.
But I doubt he is that sick.
I cannot see him ever doing that.
Hearsay ? trump said that himself. Then again you're right you can't believe anything trump says.

I watch a lot of news, local national ABC NBC CBS PBS. Know that no one had anything good to say about trump.

Hearsay ? trump said that himself. Then again you're right you can't believe anything trump says.
You watch networks that have virtually nothing good to say about any republican or conservative except in the rare cases one of them joins in with the democrats to spite the republican party.

I don't like Trump and didn't vote for him but I'm willing to admit from a policy standpoint he did a lot of things that were very good for the country.

Unfortunately he was also the most divisive president we've had since probably the Civil War Era.

You watch networks that have virtually nothing good to say about any republican or conservative except in the rare cases one of them joins in with the democrats to spite the republican party.

I don't like Trump and didn't vote for him but I'm willing to admit from a policy standpoint he did a lot of things that were very good for the country.

Unfortunately he was also the most divisive president we've had since probably the Civil War Era.
There's nothing good to say about trump. He took an oath of office...."To protect and defend this country and it's constitution'....not to stay in office using whatever means necessary even if people have to die.

There's nothing good to say about trump. He took an oath of office...."To protect and defend this country and it's constitution'....not to stay in office using whatever means necessary even if people have to die.
No, that isn't what the oath states.

Trump is in many ways a despicable character and he was absolutely wrong not to accept the results of the election even if he belives wholeheartedly it was stolen.

"The Peaceful Transition of Power", the United States is famous for is far bigger and more important than any individual, even the president.

He did however do a lot of very good things for the country up to that point.

I watch networks that tell the truth about Republicans and Democrats. You think Republicans are perfect they aren't you think Democrats are totally evil or wrong or whatever they aren't. The truth hours lies somewhere in between the two extremes and public television is not an extreme there are far left
No, that isn't what the oath states.

Trump is in many ways a despicable character and he was absolutely wrong not to accept the results of the election even if he belives wholeheartedly it was stolen.

"The Peaceful Transition of Power", the United States is famous for is far bigger and more important than any individual, even the president.

He did however do a lot of very good things for the country up to that point.
" I do solemnly swear ( or affirm ) that I will execute the office of the person United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. "

Forum List

Back