Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

Let's remember the Fifth Avenue Rule.

The base would have been fine with it.

6pR6oUR.gif

How people interpret the Constitution seems to be subject to change. I understand it as a living document which is supposed to change things for the better expand freedoms and liberties to all until there is no one left out of the process. I don't like the way the Republicans are attacking the Constitution.

LOL. In the same post, you call it a "living document", and then claim it is the REPUBLICANS that are attacking the constitution.

Hilarious.

No, he did not.

Your error is in confounding criminals with people, and rioting with protesting.

To advocate shooting criminals who riot is not at all comparable to advocating shooting actual human beings, who are legitimately protesting.

Twisting language, to force words to mean what they do not, does not imbue your lies with any vestige of truth.
I have no problem with shooting vandals, arsonists and looters. That's why the city government called a curfew. Innocent protesters don't get caught in the crossfire. But, the Trumpies defy a curfew.

I have no problem with shooting vandals, arsonists and looters. That's why the city government called a curfew. Innocent protesters don't get caught in the crossfire. But, the Trumpies defy a curfew.

A curfew is a violation of the essential right of every free person to go about his business in peace.

As far as I am concerned, any public servant who has any willing part in enacting or enforcing a curfew against law-abiding citizens is no better than the lowest criminal, and deserved to be treated accordingly.

It is totally unjustifiable to punish law-abiding citizens, because of the criminal behavior of others.

A curfew is a violation of the essential right of every free person to go about his business in peace.

As far as I am concerned, any public servant who has any willing part in enacting or enforcing a curfew against law-abiding citizens is no better than the lowest criminal, and deserved to be treated accordingly.

It is totally unjustifiable to punish law-abiding citizens, because of the criminal behavior of others.
So you would shoot all protesters? Protest is legal in the US.

So you would shoot all protesters? Protest is legal in the US.

No, I would not.

Rioters, however, are not protesters.

Nobody, here, is buying your absurd lie of trying to conflate the two.

Rioters are not human beings; they are dangerous, wild animals, that may need to be put down in order to protect human beings from them.

No, I would not.

Rioters, however, are not protesters.

Nobody, here, is buying your absurd lie of trying to conflate the two.

Rioters are not human beings; they are dangerous, wild animals, that may need to be put down in order to protect human beings from them.
That's the reason for the curfew.

That's the reason for the curfew.

But not a justification for it.

Free, law-abiding human beings, have a right to go about their business in peace. Public servants who violate this right are criminals of the lowest sort, and deserve to be treated as such; no better than the subhuman rioters whose side you openly take.

The criminal behavior of some subhuman pieces of shit is no excuse for violating the rights of human beings.

But not a justification for it.

Free, law-abiding human beings, have a right to go about their business in peace. Public servants who violate this right are criminals of the lowest sort, and deserve to be treated as such; no better than the subhuman rioters whose side you openly take.

The criminal behavior of some subhuman pieces of shit is no excuse for violating the rights of human beings.
I have already said vandals, arsonists and looters should be shot.

How very arrogant of you; although it's a negative trait at least the arrogance complements your ignorance. They seem to go hand in hand.
And you post that response to prove his point!! hahahahaahahahahahahaha

No. Not the Capitol "protesters". Protesters who were marching with BLM and for George Floyd.

I wonder why he said he loved the Capitol "protesters"...
I say let's drop a bomb on Hollywood, Disney World, Disneyland, CNN headquarters, msnbc headquarters, pelosis house, and every single university in America.

Let alone shoot scumbag antifa and ESPECIALLY BLM protesters. ESPECIALLY THE BLM protesters.

Ray Epps isn't an FBI agent.

Ray Epps most certainly is. This is already established fact - and damning fact to the Reichstag Fire fraud.

There were definitely a few FBI Agents and "sources" that seemed to be trying to push people into committing crimes but from what I've seen they failed pretty spectacularly and Babbitt hasn't been shown to have been connected to any of them.

Babbitt is a victim, summarily executed by Michael Byrd, Lieutenant in Pelosi's Capitol Police and active in the BLM movement. BLM Byrd wanted to kill a white person, and did.

I say let's drop a bomb on Hollywood, Disney World, Disneyland, CNN headquarters, msnbc headquarters, pelosis house, and every single university in America.

Let alone shoot scumbag antifa and ESPECIALLY BLM protesters. ESPECIALLY THE BLM protesters.
You sound like a mental case.

Ray Epps most certainly is. This is already established fact - and damning fact to the Reichstag Fire fraud.

Babbitt is a victim, summarily executed by Michael Byrd, Lieutenant in Pelosi's Capitol Police and active in the BLM movement. BLM Byrd wanted to kill a white person, and did.
yes indeed. Our government shot a vet in cold blood on our capitol

You people are psychopaths

Forum List

Back