Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

No, not as far as anything I've ever seen.

Did you need to slander her so that you can justify her murder?

Look, she was white, loved America, and questioned the rigged election.

MORE than enough reason for the democrat Reich to kill her.
She was shot while committing a felony, Babbitt is no hero.

Since when is trespassing a capital crime?
She wasn't simply trespassing, she was breaking and entering into a secure portion of the Capitol and was warned numerous times to stand down before she was shot.

She chose this outcome.

If someone is breaking into my home or business and crosses the threshold they'll get the same.

Not soon enough. The best evidence shows we already had active cases in the US that came from China as early as late November, early December.

Trump's travel bans did accomplish one very important thing though, they gave us time to prepare and get the necessary industries and agencies geared up to fight it.
420,000 people arrived from China before March.

Not soon enough. The best evidence shows we already had active cases in the US that came from China as early as late November, early December.

Trump's travel bans did accomplish one very important thing though, they gave us time to prepare and get the necessary industries and agencies geared up to fight it.
yep, ahead of the report out of China. Still doesn't absolve the current president of spanking Trump for banning flights that was very responsible. But hey, when you hate 50% of the country it's what one does.

she didn't deserve to die. I give a shit what she was doing unarmed. If she was shooting at the cop i could see it, but naw, out of line and disrespectful. It wasn't an insurrection but self defense of the election that was rigged. And it was rigged.

yep, ahead of the report out of China. Still doesn't absolve the current president of spanking Trump for banning flights that was very responsible. But hey, when you hate 50% of the country it's what one does.
You can't legally keep a US citizen from coming home, but they could have been quarantined.

The felony of protesting a rigged election?

She was trespassing, you fine her $50 and send her home, you don't execute her - unless you're trying to create terror - which is exactly the case of the Reichstag Fire.

Michael Byrd is FAR more guilty of criminal acts than Derik Chauvin.

she didn't deserve to die. I give a shit what she was doing unarmed. If she was shooting at the cop i could see it, but naw, out of line and disrespectful. It wasn't an insurrection but self defense of the election that was rigged. And it was rigged.
It isn't about deserving to die it's about whether or not the shooting was legally justifiable which it was.

A cop does not have to wait until you pull a gun and shoot at them to be justified in the use of deadly force particularly in an event like this where you have a violent mob breaking into a secure area.

You can't legally keep a US citizen from coming home, but they could have been quarantined.
Actually we could have, Trump just didn't want to take it that far. President's have that authority under the emergency powers they have during a declared emergency.

sure you can if the border is closed. And that's what he did. safety right? nothing understood until the past few months. Kind of evil CDC about mandates and demeaning of citizens about transplants, yep let em die if they don't get vaccinated right? fk those fkers for not getting vaxxed huh? you're one of those guys. Tell us the truth.

One thing you can't or CDC can answer, why is a vaccinated person afraid of an unvaxxed? that isn't logical and it's science.

She wasn't simply trespassing, she was breaking and entering into a secure portion of the Capitol and was warned numerous times to stand down before she was shot.

She chose this outcome.

If someone is breaking into my home or business and crosses the threshold they'll get the same.

This is not true..

Not a word was spoken before Byrd murdered her.

There is no excuse for the summary execution of unarmed protesters.

Trump said it would be gone by April.
More dead under Xiden, what was his take?

wasn't it vax vax vax? then blame the unvaxed right? hahahahaahahahaha you fkers are lame assholes with no fking balls.

Last edited:
sure you can if the border is closed. And that's what he did. safety right? nothing understood until the past few months. Kind of evil CDC about mandates and demeaning of citizens about transplants, yep let em die if they don't get vaccinated right? fk those fkers for not getting vaxxed huh? you're one of those guys. Tell us the truth.

One thing you can't or CDC can answer, why is a vaccinated person afraid of an unvaxxed?
Wow. You are one ignorant SOB.

This is not true..

Not a word was spoken before Byrd murdered her.

There is no excuse for the summary execution of unarmed protesters.
You can see and hear him shouting warnings on the video and there was no "execution".

She wasn't sitting on a park bench drinking coffee and shot from behind, she was shot full on when she was crawling through that window.

That's a justifiable homicide in every state in the US.

Forum List

Back