Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

Working on restoring respect and confidence in law enforcement. Remember Trump's speech to law enforcement and his speech to the Boy Scouts?
They accomplished nothing however but to waste a lot of time and money and padding their own resumes.

Like most Obama era programs it was window dressing and a way to funnel money in to the pockets of friends and donors.

Both irrelevant. Being a veteran doesn't make us immune to the laws of the land.
I was being an asshole. I agree with you. However, I will say, I have much more respect for someone who is a veteran over a woman abuser and felon.

They accomplished nothing however but to waste a lot of time and money and padding their own resumes.

Like most Obama era programs it was window dressing and a way to funnel money in to the pockets of friends and donors.
The pandemic handbook certainly helped them fight Ebola and Zika viruses. Trump threw that out too. Spite you know.

The pandemic handbook certainly helped them fight Ebola and Zika viruses. Trump threw that out too. Spite you know.
Ok, so what specifically should have been done differently between January and May when the pandemic was just beginning?

Be specific.

They should have sent a team to China immediately.
into where the virus was full out? How weird is that? Why didn't China tell us sooner? Why do you protect China? It started there right? so it's our fault is your answer.

into where the virus was full out? How weird is that? Why didn't China tell us sooner? Why do you protect China? It started there right? so it's our fault is your answer.
China told us in early January.

You continue fabricating bullshit. Your entire argument is nothing but scripted DNC talking points you've been fed by those networks. You need to get out in the real world and see how it actually works.

Republicans haven't created any laws that prevent any legally eligible voter from voting.

In most states today early voting goes on for 3-5 weeks and in every state there is absentee voting for those who still can't manage to get to the polls.

Republicans almost to a man and woman just understand that falsely inflating wages does nothing but discourage hiring costing us jobs in the long run. Less than 8% of the public works for minimum wage and those are people for the most part that have no other job experience or skills. They are literally getting paid to learn skills and how to be a valuable employee worth more than minimum wage.

Even more importantly the more you falsely inflate wages the more jobs are going to be eliminated completely by automation.
OUTSTANDING

it started in September.

BTW, all flights from China were banned. And afterword, Trump was chastised. Wow. More people died under Xiden.
Not soon enough. The best evidence shows we already had active cases in the US that came from China as early as late November, early December.

Trump's travel bans did accomplish one very important thing though, they gave us time to prepare and get the necessary industries and agencies geared up to fight it.

Forum List

Back